Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help with my new idea and if i use ur fixes ill give you credit^^

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hei

Hei
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

as said in the title if i use ur ideas ull know cuz ill put a edit up in first post and give u credit for helping and if that happens u can say its ur deck also

This is a Spriti Ryu OTK/FTK its decent but needs work

Monsters(21)
3 Hunter Dragon
2 The Dragon Dwelling in the Cave
3 Divine Dragon Ragnarok
3 Luster Dragon
2 Curse of Dragon

2 Mirage Dragon
3 Spirit Ryu

2 Blackland Fire Dragon
1 Koumori Dragon

Spells(14)
3 Heart of the Underdog
3 Reload
1 Pot of Avarice
2 Gold Sarcophagus
1 Cold Wave
1 Heavy Storm
1 Lightning Vortex
1 Swords of Revealing Light
1 Mystical Space Typhoon

Traps(5)
2 Justi-Break
2 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Torrential Tribute

http://12321.heavenforum.com/

The_Dutch_Prince

The_Dutch_Prince
Freshmen
Freshmen

Why not trying to get several Spirits on the field at the same time with cards like:

-Double Summon
-Inferno reckless ( not really the best but oke )

The other thing is; you havnt got anything to boast him up ( or any other ) and I dont believe you can OTK/FTK with this how it is right now ...( or I can't see it but ..)

I would say ( although I know you need many Normal mosnters )

-1x Devine Dragon
-1x Reload
+ 2x Double Summon

that's it for now ...lol ( not that great of a fix but ..:P )

https://darkarmeddragon.forumotion.net

Hei

Hei
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

the point is not to get more than one of them on the field because in doing that u take the chance at losing multiple ryus in one turn, and yes it can otk ive done it on multiple occasions , yesterday i activated cold wave then discarded8 dragons i had in my hand and the opponent had no monsters but facedown he has mirrorforce solemn and magic cylinder

Bertha

Bertha
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Please explain how this deck removes opposing s/t threats? If it truly is an otk, then, run more s/t removal.

Also, consider, super rejuvenation..

https://www.youtube.com/realdizzleman22

Dr. Jackal

Dr. Jackal
Freshmen
Freshmen

Why not try
x3 Blue eyes
and
x2 Birthright or Swing
discard blue eyes and reborn him then have a 2000 with a 3000

Hei

Hei
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

that wud be the point of MST, Heavy Storm, and Cold Wave, and once i get my pc back i will test out both of your requests and u will know if i use them

Duelist

Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

I'm quite skeptical of this deck idea.

First of all, this deck is a piece of cake to destroy if you don't draw heart of the underdog, and if it doesn't survive for one or two of your draws. Keep in mind you only have a 21/40 chance on average of drawing once more even when it is out on the field; the probabilities of 2, 3, 4 dragons are approximately 1/4, 1/8, and 1/16. You can expect to get on average one dragons every two draw phases. And if you don't have heart of the underdog out, you will lose card advantage or LP (maybe both) faster than you can get one AND get lucky to use his effect a few times. So the first problem is that the deck is totally uni-card themed (what else can it do besides win with Spirit Ryu), and doesn't have a quick or efficient way of bringing out the theme.

Second, reload is pitiful for this deck. I know you're looking for certain cards, but reload sends them back to deck, which doesn't improve your chances of getting a better hand, but instead just gives you a second try (it's like if you roll the dice twice trying to get a 6, which changes the probability of getting a 6 from 1/6 to 11/36, which less than doubles your chances, and that's only with a sample size of 6, not 40; I can offer precise probability calculations of you obtaining heart of the underdog and Spirit Ryu in x turns if necessary.) And it's not even a guaranteed OTK! Oh, and in respect to card advantage, reload is always -1.

Third, pot of avarice conflicts with the deck. If you pulled off the Spirit Ryu combo, then you should have already killed your opponent (if not he/she will kill you), so you pot of avarice is useless, and if you haven't used Spirit Ryu, there is no way your will survive while 5 normal monsters are sent to the graveyard by battle, so again, pot of avarice is useless. Am I missing a possibility?

Fourth, I don't know if you need it for the deck to work sometimes (you may), but gold sarcophagus is way too slow. Especially if you only have 3 guaranteed stall cards.

Fifth, Bertha is right. Even if you get lucky and get the cards you need, your opponent needs to help, a lot. In the duel that you posted that you won, your opponent missed a huge chance not to negate cold wave with solemn judgment, which most people won't miss unless they are very sleepy. Plus, you only have 2 cards that can deal with a threat of more than one spell/trap: heavy storm and Cold wave. And cold wave only stuns your opponent. You need to get extremely lucky to get one of these two and have the OTK set up. Maybe you will win one out of many duels, but I can't see this deck getting many wins without getting many losses.

A suggestion: Add more variety to the deck. Combine it with a dragon theme or a normal monster theme (I think normal has more possibilities than all-normal dragons). Search for cards with the word "normal" in the description in KCVDS, and get very creative. Make the OTK a backup plan which will kill your opponent if the situation is right, but if not you can still duel normally (pun came to me after I wrote it).

Final note: This deck seems like it will be very weak against destruction decks and defensive decks/opponents (there is no OTK if your opponent has only face-down monster(s)). You may want to create an anti-destruction side deck if you manage to get your deck idea working nicely. The defensive problem you're just going to have to fix in your main deck I think since most people use face-down monsters.

Sorry I've been writing for so long. As you can see, I sometimes have trouble making decks I don't throw away myself because I criticize them so much.

Hei

Hei
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

ok i see ur point for most of those comments but reload is ten tims better than mallet cuz u can activate it during ur draw phase which means if u dont draw a normal monster for heart u can still activate it and have anuther chance, also lets say u have all 3 hearts out if th elast card u draw by there eff is a normal monster their eff activate again and this is monstly a fun dek that im jus workin on heart is jus a way to juice him up

Duelist

Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

I have to correct myself on one point. I had totally missed that purpose of reload, sorry. You are right; it is the only such card that can be activated in the draw phase, and the chances of it being -1 in the draw phase with heart of the underdog are small, so nice combo! Kind of makes heart of the underdog more powerful and makes it easier to get Ryu along with several normal monsters in the hand at the same time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum