Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

WhiteNightLord joins the party

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1WhiteNightLord joins the party Empty WhiteNightLord joins the party Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:39 pm

Anonymous

Hi everybody I am new at hole academy thing, I don't have an favorite deck or card I can play with anything and I like to create combos and strategies,
I have 19 years I am from Romania and hope to make some friend and have fun at this academy.

2WhiteNightLord joins the party Empty Re: WhiteNightLord joins the party Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:50 pm

Dark Ryku

Dark Ryku
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

Welcome to DAD enjoy your stay and have fun take your test soon Smile

3WhiteNightLord joins the party Empty Re: WhiteNightLord joins the party Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:43 pm

Judgment Dragon

Judgment Dragon
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Welcome to DAD academy enjoy your stay

4WhiteNightLord joins the party Empty Re: WhiteNightLord joins the party Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:53 pm

Simon

Simon
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Hey welcome to DAD Academy Enjoy your stay be active and sure you can make friends Very Happy

http://www.dadacademy.net

5WhiteNightLord joins the party Empty Re: WhiteNightLord joins the party Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:17 am

Evil jaden

Evil jaden
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

welcome to DAD academy hf and enjoy your stay

6WhiteNightLord joins the party Empty Re: WhiteNightLord joins the party Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:07 am

Exclusive

Exclusive
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Welcome to DAD Academy as your only ranked this topic is locked.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum