Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fallen King is in the party!!

+4
Loto Drandel
iDuelist
Toonami
Fallen King
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fallen King is in the party!! Empty Fallen King is in the party!! Thu May 13, 2010 7:14 am

Fallen King

Fallen King
Freshmen
Freshmen

Hi DaD Academy(damn i am not good at intro's xD)I am 14 years old and i play (i think)3-4 years now.I started playing virtual 2 years ago.
So that's my intro. [Hope u like it [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2Fallen King is in the party!! Empty Re: Fallen King is in the party!! Thu May 13, 2010 9:10 am

Toonami

Toonami
Freshmen
Freshmen

welcome 2 DAD [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

3Fallen King is in the party!! Empty Re: Fallen King is in the party!! Thu May 13, 2010 9:11 am

Anonymous

HeY! Welcome here stay active and get tested! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

4Fallen King is in the party!! Empty Re: Fallen King is in the party!! Thu May 13, 2010 11:47 am

iDuelist

iDuelist
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

Welcome to DAD .. Take ur test and join a dorm jope to duel u soon

5Fallen King is in the party!! Empty Re: Fallen King is in the party!! Thu May 13, 2010 1:54 pm

Loto Drandel

Loto Drandel
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

welcome fallen king hope to duel ya soon...if you want to, add me and join my ham

6Fallen King is in the party!! Empty Re: Fallen King is in the party!! Thu May 13, 2010 3:32 pm

CaptainChrno

CaptainChrno
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Welcome to DAD Smile Don't forget to get tested soon and... epic avatar you have xD

7Fallen King is in the party!! Empty Re: Fallen King is in the party!! Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:48 am

Scorpion67

Scorpion67
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

haha good to se eyou here fallen, dont i hope to see you in my dorm [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

8Fallen King is in the party!! Empty Re: Fallen King is in the party!! Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:56 am

Neji

Neji
Graphic Team Member
Graphic Team Member

Welcome 2 DAD ^^ HF and Gl on ur test btw pm me if u wanna duel me

9Fallen King is in the party!! Empty Re: Fallen King is in the party!! Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:09 am

BM Joker

BM Joker
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

kk well then... welcome 2 dad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum