Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My new and improved fallen angels

+2
Shido Fuyuki
Hei
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My new and improved fallen angels Empty My new and improved fallen angels Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:50 am

Hei

Hei
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

i was sitting around and i was lookin at my fallen angels and i started to think.... .....i shud make them more relistic to actual fallen angels so i redid them all and this is is the first installment there may be more later on kinda like e heros i guess lol but better.... ....seriously.

These are my new and improved fallen angels i have made them more realistic and balanced than they previously were... ....plus i gave them better pics lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
When this monster is destroyed, you may destroy one monster you opponent controls and inflict damage equal to half of the selected monsters current attack.

While this monster remains face-up on your side of the field your opponent cannot select another monster as the target of an attack. This card is unaffected by spell, trap and monster effects. This card may not attack unless you control at least 1 other fallen angel type monster

This card may only be ritual summoned by the effect of "The Storm Before the Calm". By paying 2000 lp destroy all other cards on the field, and both players must discard their entire hand, afterward both players draw 6 cards and special summon one monster to the field from their grave ("Calm" may not be summoned by this effect).

The most evil and one of the most respected out of the fallen angels. Few who meet her live to tell the tale.

Special summon one Fallen Angel type monster with 2000 or less from your deck to the field.

Weak while alone but is very respected by the other fallen angels and very well protected.

Neither player can play light attribute monsters or fairy type monsters, in addition all Fallen Angel type monsters gain 500 attack and defense.

While this monster is face-up on the field your opponent cannot check their face-down cards, also your opponent may not check the cards in their graveyard.

This card is used to Ritual summon the card "Beelzebub", u must also offer 1 "Calm" from you hand or your side of the field as a tribute.

You may discard this card from your hand and add 1 "Fallen Sanctuary" from your deck to your hand.

This card may only be equipped to a fallen angel type monster. Destroy any monster the card equipped with this spell attacks after damage calculation.

A Dark attribute monster equipped with this card becomes fallen angle type. A fallen angel type monster equipped with this card gains 800 atk and 400 def.

When a fallen angel type monster on your side of the field is destroyed, destroy one monster on the field and add one monster with 1500 or less atk from your deck to your hand.

All non-Fallen angel, fiend, and fairy type monsters lose 500 atk and def. While this card remains face-up on the field "Fallen Sanctuary" cannot be destroyed

When this monster is successfully summoned add 1 "Fallen Unification" from your deck to your hand.

Send, from your hand or side of the field to the Graveyard, Fusion Material Monsters that are listed on a Fallen Angel-Type Fusion Monster Card, and Special Summon that Fusion Monster from your Fusion Deck. (This Special Summon is treated as a Fusion Summon). The Special Summoned monster cannot be targeted by the effects of your opponent's Monsters, Spells, and Traps until your next standby phase.

Calm + Bernael
This monster may only be summoned by the effect of "Fallen Unification" with the above monsters. Once per turn you may destroy one card on your opponents side of the field, activate one of the following effects depending on the type of the selected card.
Monster: deal damage to your opponent equal to the attack of the destroyed monster.
Spell: Add one card from your deck with the same icon to your hand.
Trap: This card may not declare an attack on this turn

If a monster(s) of any of the following Sub-Types exists on the field, apply the appropriate effect(s) to that monster's controller:
Normal Monster: You cannot attack
Effect Monster: Cards sent to the grave are removed from play.
Fusion: Destroy one card you control on your endphase.
Synchro: Cut your lp in half at each of your endphases ( your lpl cannot be reduced to zero by this effect).

The monster equipped with this card inflicts piercing damaged.

When your opponent summons a monster pay half of your remaining lp and activate the following effect depending on the summoned monsters attribute:
Light: Destroy the summoned monster and remove it from play.
Dark: Double the monsters original attack and defense.
Water: While the summoned monster remains on the field its attack and defense are halved.
Fire: While the summoned monster remains on the field it may not declare an attack.
Earth: Switch the summoned monster to defense mode, its battle position may not be switched.
Wind: Destroy the summoned monster and send it to the graveyard.

When this monster is destroyed and sent to the grave, special summon one Fallen Angel-type monster from you grave to your side of the field ingoring summoning conditions. The monster summoned by this effect has its effect negated.

1 tuner monster + 1 non-tuner Fallen Angel type monster
This monster cannot be destroyed as a result of battle. When your opponent activates a card that requires a cost the cost is doubled.

http://12321.heavenforum.com/

2My new and improved fallen angels Empty Re: My new and improved fallen angels Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:40 pm

Shido Fuyuki

Shido Fuyuki
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

I think these are mad cheat and overpowered!lol but um 4/10

3My new and improved fallen angels Empty Re: My new and improved fallen angels Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:17 pm

Hei

Hei
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

and why are they overpowered

4My new and improved fallen angels Empty Re: My new and improved fallen angels Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:28 pm

Shido Fuyuki

Shido Fuyuki
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Ok well first you got Abbodon um you should really see how that is cheat um no cost for it at all O.o
Asmodeus i will hurt someone if they think that that isn't cheat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!dude as soon as he is summoned he pretty much can't be destroyed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Call of the Fallen -_- now come on man no cost and a 2000?WTF!!!!!!
Fallen Sanctuary i will avoid because it is just stupid
Samael um ooook then!
Hades Scythe um what is the reason of turning into fallen angels it should just say the second part!
Revange of neglation um again no cost when a monster is destroyed is barily a cost!
Wormwood um first no reason to say fiend and and fairy cuz all non-fallen angel covers that second that is mad cheat that everything pretty much looses 500 ATK points
Fallen unification again no cost!
Kokaibel OMG!!!!dude now at lest make it say it cannot atk after his eff not if it destroys a trap cause if he destroys a monster um then your opponent wastes damagethen it can atk directly if there are no others!
Spear of watever um WTF like if by peicing you men direct ATK with the powerful monsters you have thats um *******
Pretty much to explain it pretty much all of these cards require no cost to activate there overpowered effects!!!!!
NOW DOES THAT EXPLAIN IT TO YOU????????????

5My new and improved fallen angels Empty Re: My new and improved fallen angels Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:03 am

Hei

Hei
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

1 - abbadons effect only works if he is successfully summoned first
2 asmodeus cant attack unless anuther FA is on the field and their are monsters way stronger than him so he can be killed plus he requires 2 releases
3- call of the fallen is a ypo i meant 1500 sry bout that one
4 - fallen sanctuary is hell which is why it makes monsters of light unplayable
5 - RoN is a mix of a FA masked dragon and exploder dragon in trap form
6 - samael is the god of blindness his eff makes sense
7 - in hades scythe the second part is so ppl other than fallen angel users wud be able to use it but i made it so everyone wudnt
8- Wormwood is the fallen angel would brings desease upon the earth so in other words demons angels and fallen angels wud be unaffected
9 - fallen unifacation is the same as dark fusion
10 - kokabiel my fault i put the wrong eff in the wrong place i was tired when i created him i meant to do wat u said
11 - no piercing means means when it atks a monster in def ur opponent still takes damage
12 - DO YOUR DAMN RESEARCH BEFORE YOU TALK XD

and u call my cards unfair but they are in ocg form tcg sux tcg will never have all the cards ocg has becuz ocg pretty much gets all the crap cards and the eff are changed when the get translated XD!!!!!!!!!!

6My new and improved fallen angels Empty Re: My new and improved fallen angels Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:41 pm

malcolm198

malcolm198
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

i give these cards 6/10, crow doesn't kno what he's talkin bout.. i disagree with him entirely some are overpowered juss a little, but i like these cards.. they are evil lol.. good job

7My new and improved fallen angels Empty Re: My new and improved fallen angels Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:25 am

Nelz

Nelz
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

i agree with Crow alittle some seem a little overpowered but some of them hav decent effects Samuel effect is kinda weird i nv herd of a card tht u cant look at ur face downs lol mybe change his effect to sumthing elses cause if u attck and i kno i got a trap how do i kno wich one to activate u mine as well just change his effect to ur aloud to look at ur oppenets spell/traps ;p but over all 7/9 ;p

8My new and improved fallen angels Empty Re: My new and improved fallen angels Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:25 am

Shido Fuyuki

Shido Fuyuki
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Yeah i stick with what i say just next time put more of a cost for some of your cards!!!!!most of these have cheat effects with no costs its like stupid YO!

9My new and improved fallen angels Empty Re: My new and improved fallen angels Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:13 pm

Staxx

Staxx
Mr. Lawlstogmer
 Mr. Lawlstogmer

based on the ppl that rated your cards so far, you get an over all rating of 6/10, but imma leave this open so more ppl can rate them

10My new and improved fallen angels Empty Re: My new and improved fallen angels Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:08 am

Hei

Hei
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

samaels eff is so ur opponent can still activate traps but they better remember which ones they layed were or theyre wasting it, as i said SAMAEL IS THE FALLEN ANGEL OF BLINDNESSXD look it up

11My new and improved fallen angels Empty Re: My new and improved fallen angels Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:40 pm

vista281

vista281
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

i think its a 9/10 because they have awesome effects and look really cool

12My new and improved fallen angels Empty Re: My new and improved fallen angels Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:45 pm

malcolm198

malcolm198
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

they r overpowered a little bit

13My new and improved fallen angels Empty Re: My new and improved fallen angels Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:45 pm

Staxx

Staxx
Mr. Lawlstogmer
 Mr. Lawlstogmer

a total rating of 6.4/10 will earn you 320 DAD credits, Good Job.

~Closed By: Staxx ~
:ninja:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum