Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My real life Deck

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My real life Deck Empty My real life Deck Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:05 pm

Dr. Jackal

Dr. Jackal
Freshmen
Freshmen

Hello people I decided to go on eBay and buy me some cards and made his deck can you help me and fix/comment?

Well Here it is!

Introduction Description: Well as some/all of you know I am an Ancient Gears (AG) Fan and sort of a Machine User (Not really in KCVDS though) I also love Archfiend decks/Monsters there amazing to me.My Favorite and practically the best card in AG is "Ancient Gear Beast". My least favorite is "Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Chimera. Even if its a level 6 with a little strong ATK it still doesn't have that "AG touch" {When this card attacks your opponent cannot activate spell or trap cards}."Geartown" is a really useful card in this deck. It makes the whole playing field scary when you have "Geartown" because sometimes it makes your opponent scared of playing "Heavy Storm". "Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem" is a Beat stick. A combo I have made up is- Place "Geartown" into play, then play Future Fusion. That way it is sort of protected or makes your opponent want that "Heavy Storm" or "MST" real quickly.I made this deck to bully some kids! (Not in a bad way if ya know what I mean.) Okay enough talk I mean Type lets get to the Deck Already!!!

Deck:41
Monsters:21
x2 Ancient Gear Beast
x3 Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon
x2 Ancient Gear Golem
x3 Ancient Gear Knight
x3 Ancient Gear Soldier
x3 Drillroid
x1 Gyroid
x1 Truckroid
x1 Adhesive Explosion/Blast Sphere@~
x1 Cyber Phoenix
x1 Spirit Reaper
Spells: 14
x2 Ancient Gear Workshop
x1 Ancient Gear Castle
x3 Geartown@
x1 Swords of Revealing Light
x1 Heavy Storm
x1 Mystical Space Typhoon
x1 Giant Trunade ~
x1 Monster Reborn
x1 Limiter Removal
x1 Future Fusion
x1 Fissure
Traps:6
x1 Torrential Tribute
x1 Dark Bribe@
x1 Trap Jammer~
x2 Magical Hats
x1 Mirror Force@
Extra Deck:
x1 Gaia Knight,The Force of Earth
x1 Colossal Fighter
x2 Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem

Ending Description:The Names the the (~) beside them means I want/can replace that.The names with the (@) Means I just bought that. Thanks!
~Jack Atlas~
~The Master of Faster~

Last edited by Jack Atlas on Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

2My real life Deck Empty Re: My real life Deck Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:26 pm

me717

me717
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

The deck is pretty good but I would make a few changes

-2 Magical Hats, +2 Sakuretsu Armor
-1 Trap Jammer, +1 Royal Decree
-1 Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon, +Ancient Gear Golem

Im assuming u have Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem in ur extra deck, judging by the fact that u use future fusion

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum