Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

this is my real yugioh deck

+2
Dr. Jackal
TWDOR
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1this is my real yugioh deck Empty this is my real yugioh deck Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:11 am

TWDOR

TWDOR
Freshmen
Freshmen

this is my real yugioh deck

monsters
lord of dragon
armed dragon LV3
armed dragon LV5 X2
armed dragon LV7
Horus the black flame dragon LV6
Horus the black flame dragon LV8
Morphing jar
decoy dragon
felgrand dragon
spirit reaper
tyrant dragon
Luster dragon x2
spear dragon
masked dragon x2
blue ice night white dragon
mirage dragon x2
snipe hunter
witch of the black forest --1st banned card

spell cards
pot of avarice
level up
monster reborn
magical mallet
brain control
pot of greed --2nd banned card--
giant trunade
lighting vortex x2
foolish burial
swords of revealing light
heavy storm
soul exchange
trade-in

trap cards
sakuretsu armor x2
scrap-iron scarecrow
magic jammer
waboku
call of the haunted - 3rd banned card-
seven tools of the bandit
bottomless trap hole x2
torrential tribute

we can in our group put three banned cards
so i wanna fix this deck

Last edited by TheWingedDragonOfRa on Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total

2this is my real yugioh deck Empty Re: this is my real yugioh deck Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:55 am

Dr. Jackal

Dr. Jackal
Freshmen
Freshmen

Are you trying to enter tourney? or just make it for KCVDS?

3this is my real yugioh deck Empty Re: this is my real yugioh deck Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:41 am

Simon

Simon
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

man u better fix these
giant trunade (reason : u got heavy storm , and add MST)

if you have level down Smile :yea:
that's all its OK

http://www.dadacademy.net

4this is my real yugioh deck Empty Re: this is my real yugioh deck Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:23 pm

Dinoxer

Dinoxer
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

ooo nice , get king dragun fast it helps--a---llllloooot

https://www.youtube.com/user/daniel945656

5this is my real yugioh deck Empty Re: this is my real yugioh deck Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:31 am

shinigami1776

Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

wow online shopping helps, don't it?

6this is my real yugioh deck Empty Re: this is my real yugioh deck Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:15 am

TWDOR

TWDOR
Freshmen
Freshmen

but i dont have king of dragun
and i dont have level down but i get it tomorow :yaya:
i wanna make this deck 45 cards help me
remember this is real deck

7this is my real yugioh deck Empty Re: this is my real yugioh deck Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:45 am

The Dark Creator

The Dark Creator
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

dude... I have played 3 years real YGO at country championship ant town championships and I so that you need a lot of work with this deck... 1st deck optimal is then there is only 40 cards and horus + armed??? I never have been so that before becouse horus (like venom or alien) is to slow. They was powerful before ~4 years, but now monarch's can beat them easy. You think you can lock your opponent, but need a lot of time and cards to use for that all lvl uping. Oh by away I think that you better to create Gagdets (ofc it's not very good deck, but he is top deck of a draw) but this deck would powerless dueling with Gagdets, DAD, The Dark Creator, Crystal Beast, Gladiator beast and a lot of more decks. I really think that this deck is really slow and weak and with this deck you can beat only very lame players... I now at first I create someting like this deck, but it was at 1st mounth then I start to play YGO so believe me, this is not deck this is disaster

8this is my real yugioh deck Empty Re: this is my real yugioh deck Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:06 am

Simon

Simon
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

TheWingedDragonOfRa wrote:and i dont have level down but i get it tomorow :yaya:
in your dream lol :nono: , only with good card(s) :**: lol! lol! lol!

9this is my real yugioh deck Empty Re: this is my real yugioh deck Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:33 am

TWDOR

TWDOR
Freshmen
Freshmen

but i like this deck and monarch cant beat horus or armed dragon if lord of d is on the field
i can make 2 decks with my cards
lvl deck
zombie world deck

DAD U MUST GIVE ME LEVEL DOWN HEHE FORGET IT ITS MINE :evil!:

10this is my real yugioh deck Empty Re: this is my real yugioh deck Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:51 am

Simon

Simon
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

sorry crystal beast ruby defete the both of Your Dragons & monarch with one attack

lol lol! lol! lol!

11this is my real yugioh deck Empty Re: this is my real yugioh deck Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:53 am

TWDOR

TWDOR
Freshmen
Freshmen

heheh 250 u know masked dragon lol :oh yea!:

12this is my real yugioh deck Empty Re: this is my real yugioh deck Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:54 am

Simon

Simon
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

but i defet 2 of you (you Ra & Dartz ) with one attack from the all mighty Crystal Beast Ruby

13this is my real yugioh deck Empty Re: this is my real yugioh deck Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:06 am

The Dark Creator

The Dark Creator
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

dude, dude, dude look at Armed Dragon effects likes LVL 7 : ,,This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Armed Dragon LV5". By sending 1 Monster Card from your hand to the Graveyard, destroy all face-up monsters on your opponent's side of the field with an ATK equal to or less than the ATK of the sent monster." macro monarch don't use grave and don't let you use that so you can use dragons eff... By away wanna try? at KCVDS you create this crapy I will create some kind of monarchs and you will see your deck destiny 💀

14this is my real yugioh deck Empty Re: this is my real yugioh deck Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:15 am

TWDOR

TWDOR
Freshmen
Freshmen

he i dont mean kcvds i mean real yugioh
real yugioh u dont have all cards ex: i dont have mirror force

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum