Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oppression Gadget

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Oppression Gadget Empty Oppression Gadget Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:16 pm

jacobriede

jacobriede
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

Monsters: 15

Breaker x1
Cyber Dragon x1
Green Gadget x2
Red Gadget x2
Yellow Gadget x2
Thunder King x2
Banisher of Radiance x2
Fossil Dyna x3

Spells: 11

Book of Moon x3
Monster Reborn x1
Heavy Storm x1
Soul Taker x1
Smashing Ground x1
Fissure x1
Enemy Controller x1
Brain Control x1
Mystical Space x1

Traps: 14

Solemn x3
Bottomless x3
Mirror Force x1
Royal Oppression x3
Dimensional Prison x2
Dustshoot x1
Torrential x1

If you're a beginner, please don't tell me that Rai-Oh stops the gadgets, I know. And really, it doesn't slow the deck down too much anyway because Rai-Oh is awesome Smile

2Oppression Gadget Empty Re: Oppression Gadget Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:41 pm

Chrono

Chrono
Freshmen
Freshmen

lol, but 45 cards never hurt anyone...Your deck is great, and i can sort of see why you want Rai-Oh in there, a small sacrifice to leave your opponent helpless. but i would never run BoM in 3's...

-2 Book of Moon
+2 Shrink
+ 1 Lighting Vortex
+ 2 Divine Wrath
+ 2 Dark Bribe

Total Count: 45 cards

A little help can go a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG way...

http://empireofdarkness.forumotion.net/forum.htm

3Oppression Gadget Empty Re: Oppression Gadget Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:01 pm

jacobriede

jacobriede
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

Thanks for rating, I don't post my side, but I run two vortexes in the side deck. Well I guess there's no really good reason I don't main it, I just don't like the card. I usually side it in against swarms like Blackwing and Lightsworn... As for wrath, I'm eventually going to get 2 Doomcaliber Knights (I think theyre going to make it cheaper just like they did sarco and allure) to handle that. It might do well for now though, thanks for the idea Smile. Now for the bribes... I kind of run the 3 solemns, and really the only Decks that you want to run more than 3 counter traps in are Plant Stun and Counter Fairies. My teammate uses freaking counter fairies and dang it is really annoying:) its like every time you play a card he's got something to stop it and then van'dalgyon comes out and kicks the crap out of me on top of it Smile. Anyway, sorry to rant, thanks for the help, I will really consider the wraths Smile (oh yea, I forgot to mention shrinks. Book of Moon is like ten times better this format because shrink can no longer be played during the damage step like honest, but book still can. Book also stops monster effects like gyzarus and celestia, and it also saves your monsters from mirror force and lightning vortex and cards that destroy face up monsters)

4Oppression Gadget Empty Re: Oppression Gadget Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:35 pm

Chrono

Chrono
Freshmen
Freshmen

Yeah, but Shrink will actually most likely DESTROY your opponent's monster lol,

http://empireofdarkness.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum