Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Edit Gadget Synchro Please???

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Edit Gadget Synchro Please??? Empty Edit Gadget Synchro Please??? Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:36 am

KingMP94

KingMP94
Black Mamba
Black Mamba

hey this is a deck showcase about my newest deck, gadget synchro. the deck runs gadgets normally and is based around the gadgets to keep the hand full, and possibly make it easier for synchro summoning since its a chain of monsters

well...heres the deck, its playing pretty well as of now, made a couple changes to improve but so far its not bad, room for improvement though. Please give me suggestions of how to improve this deck

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Edit Gadget Synchro Please??? Empty Re: Edit Gadget Synchro Please??? Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:59 pm

iDuelist

iDuelist
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

-1 Pla. Zombie
-1 Giant trunado

+2 Krebons
+1 E.Tele

thats only my opinion .. but i see it's a good build i am playing with a similar deck with some difference

3Edit Gadget Synchro Please??? Empty Re: Edit Gadget Synchro Please??? Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:25 pm

Mino

Mino
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

The only problem I see is that you only have 1 non tuner beast type target for Rescue Cat.
I would suggest you either drop Dandy or side it for another Ryko or a D.D. Crazy Beast

4Edit Gadget Synchro Please??? Empty Re: Edit Gadget Synchro Please??? Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:01 pm

Anonymous

Awesome deck.
I love the randomness 8D

5Edit Gadget Synchro Please??? Empty Re: Edit Gadget Synchro Please??? Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:15 pm

Staxx

Staxx
Mr. Lawlstogmer
 Mr. Lawlstogmer

How about make this on server 2 with the new ban list. That would be a great starting place.

6Edit Gadget Synchro Please??? Empty Re: Edit Gadget Synchro Please??? Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:27 pm

Anonymous

Staxx this topic is over 6 months old. Locked.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum