Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Armed Samurai - Ben Kei

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Armed Samurai - Ben Kei Empty Armed Samurai - Ben Kei Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:32 pm

Chrono

Chrono
Freshmen
Freshmen

This is my 3rd article, and one of the monsters in a common OTK deck.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]In addition to a normal attack, this card can attack during the same Battle Phase as many times as the number of Equip Cards equipped to it.

Well well, what do we have here... Mr. OTK a.k.a. Ben Kei. This monster has horrible stats, and an effect that many people over look... He can attack one extra time for every equip card equppied to it, right? Well it does s*ck, except, when you have a deck focusing on equipping Ben Kei. This monster is be the centerpiece of an OTK Deck if used properly. Equipping him with about 2 or 3 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], not only let's him attack thrice, but deal heavy damage to your opponent. That is if they don't pull a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on you. There are various tactics to get Ben Kei to your hand, a the easiest one is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], as it won't be a normal summon, or take up a S/T space. Ben Kei also has 500 ATK, so [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is also a open option. I don't reccoment using [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] until your opponent get's to their last attack, as Ben Kei could easily get destroyed. But in case that happens, always pack a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in every deck, or a more risky option, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. To get Ben Kei's stats high and flying, use cards like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], because he'll get stronger for every S/T you control! You could also use [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], which pretty much leaves your opponent gawking at the high ATK power if you have at least one other monster on the field. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] helps you get passed those pesky Fortress Decks, and those pesky [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and/or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] are a MUST in this deck. Like I mentioned before, a simple Sakuretsu is enough to kill your Ben Kei, and any other card equipped to it. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] may be the most broken card in the game when trying to pull off an OTK with Ben Kei, and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is fast and easy way to search for those spell cards easily.

I think I failed here, and explained the deck more than the card.......................
Oh well, I hope this was of use to you all!

Card Rulings
The attacks of "Armed Samurai - Ben Kei" don't have to be in a row.
If you equip "Twin Swords of Flashing Light - Tryce" to "Armed Samurai - Ben Kei", it can only attack twice, not three times (unless equipped with more cards).
Even if "Armed Samurai - Ben Kei" is equipped, attacks twice, and you use "Tailor of the Fickle" to move its Equip Card to another monster, and then use "Collected Power" to move it back, "Armed Samurai - Ben Kei" has already attacked twice and gets no additional attacks.
The effect of "Armed Samurai - Ben Kei" is a Continuous Effect that cannot be chained to.

http://empireofdarkness.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum