Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Six Samurai

+4
Kyosuke Kiryu
BM Joker
BERKAY
Shippou
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Six Samurai Empty Six Samurai Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:59 pm

Shippou

Freshmen
Freshmen

Monsters:
3| Grandmaster of the Six Samurai
3| Six Samurai Yaichi
2| Six Samurai Kamon
2| Spirit of the Six Samurai
3| Hand of the Six Samurai
3| Six Samurau Zanji

Spells:
3| Six Samurai United
3| Gateway of the Six
1| Swords of revealing lights
3| Pot of Duality
1| Monster reborn
3| Book of Moon
2| Mystical Space Typhoon

Traps:
1| Call of the haunted
1| Mirror Force
1| Torrential tribute
2| Bottomless trap hole
3| Dimensional Prison

What do you think?

Last edited by Shippou on Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total

2Six Samurai Empty Re: Six Samurai Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:29 am

BERKAY

Freshmen
Freshmen

Firstly you are wrong about Pot of Duality. Because Six Samurais totally depend on Special Summon. They even have Six Samurai Untied card that show us Six Samurais depend on Special Summon.

-2 Kamon (Since Royal Opp. gone...)
-1 Yaichi (Useful but no need 3.)
-1 Gateway (I always think this card is not saver.)
-3 PoD (What I said.)
-1 CoTH (You have MR, no need this.)
-3 Dimensional Prison (BoM is enough.)

+3 Irou (High attack)
+2 Great Shogun (What :S :/ ??!!!!)
+1 PoA (Well no need but...)
+3 BoM (Negates attack, negates tuning and more more more Wink)
+1 Reasoning (For Grandmaster and Great Shogun)
+1 Giant Trunade (Six Sams generally alose because set cards.)
+2 MST (Same reason)
+13

Sorry for +2 cards Smile

Last edited by BERKAY on Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total

3Six Samurai Empty Re: Six Samurai Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:05 am

BM Joker

BM Joker
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

BERKAY wrote:
-2 Kamon (Since Royal Opp banned.)

Royal Opp is not banned.

4Six Samurai Empty Re: Six Samurai Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:45 am

BERKAY

Freshmen
Freshmen

I'm sorry if I wasn't clear.

Spoiler:

5Six Samurai Empty Re: Six Samurai Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:48 am

BM Joker

BM Joker
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

BERKAY wrote:I'm sorry if I wasn't clear.
I didn't mean it. I was like "since Royal Opp. gone". You posted just for this???

yeah you were not cleary,I mean if you say banned then everyone will understand banned,and it is @ 1,which also doesnt mean it´s gone.
And yeah that was the only reason why I posted,so that guy wont think it´s banned.

6Six Samurai Empty Re: Six Samurai Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:55 am

Shippou

Freshmen
Freshmen

I tried using great shogun, he is pretty useless.

And yes gate IS a saver, it gives me recycling power to all of my samurais.

Pot of duality is to get united and gate to hand.

Why have irou and pot of avarice? I don't need attack power, that is usually provided by zanji and dimensional prison while I NEED my monsters in the grave for return of the six samurai, monster reborn, call of the haunted and solidarity.

Any other suggestions?

7Six Samurai Empty Re: Six Samurai Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:50 am

BM Joker

BM Joker
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Actually.its the first time in my life i agree with berkay,you need irou,and add ROTA and shogun,and maybe enishi,also ignore the POA Part. -.- 3 times Prison? could be too much. Tho Still your choice,what i would do is removing the Swords I dont get it why you have it in your deck anyway. and the 3 POD's. And yeah Yaichi @2 would be nice and removing Kamon would help aswell. Also you should try both Krebons and Gale,and maybe 1 Mind control,thats how i sack with them. Also add some Books.
and most important for me: you need 2 Mst's (mystical Space Typhoon) and maybe one Giant Trunade. and remove these Solidaritys,or atleast dont play it more than once... cuz its usualy just a deaddraw... and Gateway at 2. and add Reasoning aswell of course... and other stuff...
just my opinion dude.. Wink

8Six Samurai Empty Re: Six Samurai Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:25 am

Kyosuke Kiryu

Kyosuke Kiryu
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Shippou wrote:I tried using great shogun, he is pretty useless.

And yes gate IS a saver, it gives me recycling power to all of my samurais.

Pot of duality is to get united and gate to hand.

Why have irou and pot of avarice? I don't need attack power, that is usually provided by zanji and dimensional prison while I NEED my monsters in the grave for return of the six samurai, monster reborn, call of the haunted and solidarity.

Any other suggestions?

Shogun is useless. Either run it at 1 or none (which I recommend)
Pot of Duality should be ran at 1 or none as well, no matter how random it looks. If you want draw power then use jar of greed which gives you a +1 and you can special summon..

Pot of avarice in six sams? O.o that sucks. Irou is pro vs cards like ryko, and other defensive stall cards. I recommend you keep it at 2-3.

http://duelkings.forumotion.net/index.htm

9Six Samurai Empty Re: Six Samurai Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:42 am

Shippou

Freshmen
Freshmen

Burhan Mysterio wrote:Actually.its the first time in my life i agree with berkay,you need irou,and add ROTA and shogun,and maybe enishi,also ignore the POA Part. -.- 3 times Prison? could be too much. Tho Still your choice,what i would do is removing the Swords I dont get it why you have it in your deck anyway. and the 3 POD's. And yeah Yaichi @2 would be nice and removing Kamon would help aswell. Also you should try both Krebons and Gale,and maybe 1 Mind control,thats how i sack with them. Also add some Books.
and most important for me: you need 2 Mst's (mystical Space Typhoon) and maybe one Giant Trunade. and remove these Solidaritys,or atleast dont play it more than once... cuz its usualy just a deaddraw... and Gateway at 2. and add Reasoning aswell of course... and other stuff...
You think of my deck as if it works on attack like the general decks.

This one works by having each monster do something.

Why do I need irou? I want to destroy monsters with something equipped to spirit to draw cards. I need swords because most of my monsters have low attack.

Why would I need mystical typhoon and giant? Yaichi destroys all of the traps.

To be honest it is as if you don't know how this deck works. If I would want high attack I would use a dragon deck which THEN would need mystical and giant, the dragons can't defeat the traps on themselves but Yaichi solves the problam of traps.

10Six Samurai Empty Re: Six Samurai Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:55 pm

Kyosuke Kiryu

Kyosuke Kiryu
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Ok, face down ryko. Will a equipped spirit help you there? Swords can be taken out in solidarity version since is sorta gives them a boost. Though, I would not suggest it to take out.

Irou ftw. Nuff said.

Trunade is used for otk decks, which in this case is not, so I agree with you there. I run it, but is not something you need here. Yaichi does not destroy "ALL" traps. Just one per turn, but by that time it will get killed next turn or something.

Kamon would be on side. They are useless in main. I rather have Ninashi a double attacker than Kamon.

-2 kamon<--- explained reasons above
-3 pot of duality <---- grandmaster hates this
-2 return of the six samurai <---- not something I would use. I rather use double edged.
-1 dimensional prison <---- to make more space for other things
-1 yaichi <---- 3 is not pro, and is inconsistent

+2 irou <---- all six sams players run this. Even if they use solidarity, otk or whatever. It is a MUST.
+2 book of moon <---- staple and great for other things. Also works pro with irou
+1 enishi <--- life saver, a last resort thing. I run 1, and is better than shogun.
+1 jar of greed <--- I would like to have 2, for draw power while it dosent interfere with grandmaster like pot does, but can't find room.
+1 reinforcement <--- basically a staple here..
+2 dark bribe <--- trunade, and cold wave protection much? Very Happy please don't come with the "it gives an opponent a draw".

Well, what Burban is trying to give you is fixes to "Six Sam" Synchro type. Which are inconsistent imo.

and if you dont want to run solidarity version take them out fto bring back both return of the six samurai. Honestly, I find the Solidarity version bad, but I won't tell you not to run it since it is a personal preference. Please do not tell me that I don't know about six sams because I do.

11Six Samurai Empty Re: Six Samurai Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:21 pm

KingMP94

KingMP94
Black Mamba
Black Mamba

Shippou wrote:
Burhan Mysterio wrote:Actually.its the first time in my life i agree with berkay,you need irou,and add ROTA and shogun,and maybe enishi,also ignore the POA Part. -.- 3 times Prison? could be too much. Tho Still your choice,what i would do is removing the Swords I dont get it why you have it in your deck anyway. and the 3 POD's. And yeah Yaichi @2 would be nice and removing Kamon would help aswell. Also you should try both Krebons and Gale,and maybe 1 Mind control,thats how i sack with them. Also add some Books.
You think of my deck as if it works on attack like the general decks.

This one works by having each monster do something.

Why do I need irou? I want to destroy monsters with something equipped to spirit to draw cards. I need swords because most of my monsters have low attack.

Why would I need mystical typhoon and giant? Yaichi destroys all of the traps.

To be honest it is as if you don't know how this deck works. If I would want high attack I would use a dragon deck which THEN would need mystical and giant, the dragons can't defeat the traps on themselves but Yaichi solves the problam of traps.

Double MST is a staple in any deck tbh. A typical Six Samurai deck is using Grandmaster to swarm the field, in simple terms, Six Samurai IMO is like an aggro control deck. And yes, Yiachi destroyed ONE spell/trap card per turn, but then he cant attack. Irou is a vital card in Six samurai, since this is such a slow format there is alot of setting and I mean A LOT, and what do you need to take care of that? Irou. Book of Moons are staple cards in Six Samurai, talking about ultimate protection aswell as combo with Irou to possibly destroy a beater next turn. It just seems like this deck is just basing on equipping and drawing rather than being aggro (which is the first thing you expect a Six Sam to be).

12Six Samurai Empty Re: Six Samurai Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:11 pm

Kyosuke Kiryu

Kyosuke Kiryu
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

I mean, you don't NEED 2 mst. 1 is enough in most cases ;D
but yes, there is different versions of six sams. Stun Six Sam Decks, Synchro Six sams (includes krebons and other stuff), normal Six Sams (which almost everyone runs).
but yes, if you want protection just add T-Roars, a little tech I personally use in Six Sams.

13Six Samurai Empty Re: Six Samurai Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:14 pm

Shippou

Freshmen
Freshmen

I still don't get how Irou helps me, I considered adding mystical. I will see how it works.

How exactly book of the moon helps btw?

And what is T-roar?

14Six Samurai Empty Re: Six Samurai Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:02 pm

Kyosuke Kiryu

Kyosuke Kiryu
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Mk, think about it this way. How many dandy quickdraw crap do you see? how many decks that splash in ryko do you see? Lots. If you read "Irou" he destroys those monsters and their effects don't activate. They can get rid of D.D ladys and other annoying crap.

Book Of Moon is a staple in almost every deck. It can stop an OTK deck, an attack of a high attack monsters, it can do a lot of things..Can stop synchros ect. Let's not forget it is pro with irou.

T-Roar is "Threatening Roar" i just abbv. Very Happy

15Six Samurai Empty Re: Six Samurai Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:13 pm

Shippou

Freshmen
Freshmen

T-roar seems to be better against otk then book of the moon. I still don't see why I need irou. Sure it can negete effects but that is not the my main problam

16Six Samurai Empty Re: Six Samurai Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:48 pm

KingMP94

KingMP94
Black Mamba
Black Mamba

Slow format means there is a lot of setting of cards (traps and monsters) Quickdraw will be a really good and controlling deck this format, simply because it didn't get hit by the banlist at all and it was already pretty good. And Quickdraw, as we all know, has 3 rykos and 1-2 Hamsters, so Irou is like a main six samurai this format IMO.

And about Book of Moon vs Threatening Roar.

Well, threatening roar only stops the attack and dmg, but then your gonna have to face the same problem with his swarmed field next turn, while BoM will just switch one of them to face-down defense, and you can destroy that monster with Irou. Plus, BoM isnt only for stopping OTK's, but the process of getting into an OTK. Example: Sabers swarm with bogart now since cat is banned, so when he summons bogart and uses his effect to special summon Airbellum, EVEN if he doesnt have Faultroll in his hand, he still cant even synchro summon, and six samurais usually have more than 1600 atk for airbellum and a face-down bogart.

Test them out, you might like Very Happy

17Six Samurai Empty Re: Six Samurai Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:35 pm

Shippou

Freshmen
Freshmen

Added 2 mystical typhoons.

I don't know what to get out for BoM

18Six Samurai Empty Re: Six Samurai Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:31 pm

Evil_Bakura

Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Update the first post if you want suggestions, otherwise we can't know what changes you've made.

19Six Samurai Empty Re: Six Samurai Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:24 am

Shippou

Freshmen
Freshmen

Done

20Six Samurai Empty Re: Six Samurai Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:52 am

Evil_Bakura

Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

-1 Yaichi
-2 Kamon
+2 Irou
+1 Shien/Enishi

-1 Book of Moon
-1 Swords
-1 Pot of Duality

-1 Call of the Haunted
-1 Dimensional Prison
+1 Solemn Judgment
+2 Compulsory Evacuation Device
+2 Solemn Warning

21Six Samurai Empty Re: Six Samurai Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:55 am

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Star-Ninja wrote:Need Hams......

This is spam...

Post deleted and since this is your first time i wont give u a warning

22Six Samurai Empty Re: Six Samurai Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:14 pm

Shippou

Freshmen
Freshmen

SpiTFire96 wrote:
Star-Ninja wrote:Need Hams......

This is spam...

Post deleted and since this is your first time i wont give u a warning
I concur, this deck does need some ham.

23Six Samurai Empty Re: Six Samurai Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:35 am

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Be more specific as to what ham is.... and say what u think should be edited in the deck.. just dont say it needs ham, thats spam

24Six Samurai Empty Re: Six Samurai Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:39 pm

Shippou

Freshmen
Freshmen

SpiTFire96 wrote:Be more specific as to what ham is....
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Ham.

Back on topic, I found that adding 3 book of moons help a lot with different situations so I thank you guys for the tip.

I still don't know why I should add Irou.

Is the deck completed in your opinion or am I missing something?

No I am NOT removing Yaichi.

Last edited by Shippou on Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

25Six Samurai Empty Re: Six Samurai Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:58 pm

Shadow

Shadow
Alumni
Alumni

Shippou wrote:
SpiTFire96 wrote:Be more specific as to what ham is....
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Ham.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Six Samurai 672888 Six Samurai 672888 Six Samurai 672888 Six Samurai 672888 Six Samurai 672888 Six Samurai 672888 Six Samurai 672888 Six Samurai 672888

sry had to do it ._.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum