Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A rather Small but effective Idea for points and teaching

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The_Dutch_Prince

The_Dutch_Prince
Freshmen
Freshmen

Like the title suggests I have a Idea that might work on getting people more active and will aducate the "normal" members.
The Idea will also garanty that the members joining this ( if DAD allows it to be like I think it should ) to earn point for each achievement so that we can gain more out the entire community DAD accademy.
Because we all want those Credits but they mustn't come cheap if you know what I mean.

And I guess this is a bald move for me to make cause I'm pretty new to DAD ( only a member for like a week or so and if I'm out of line here pls close this and PM me about or something. )

The Idea is:

Let every member that joins this "Course" create an Article about a Card or Deck type every week. ( Since we don't have an Article team this should be the way to get more and more Articles ). The purpose of this "assaignment" is to let the members learn for themselves threw out the information given on Netrep and Wikia or whatever. Ofcourse there must be a reword for there efforts lets say 20 DC for every Good 1 card based Article and 50DC for every Good ( well used English and pics ) deck based Article.

And I know this will cost time for Staff members to read all those articles and rate them. But isn't that what we all want more activity and more work atm....?? :P

Plus the idea of Article member of the week and ofcourse a reword for the effort lets say an extra 30DC. That should keep members motivated enough cause you will create a competition and what do we all want ( let hear it ........Competition ). Cause Competition will let the best of every member shine threw the surface :P :P

So what do you Guys and Girls ofcourse think of this idea ..??

https://darkarmeddragon.forumotion.net

Dr. Jackal

Dr. Jackal
Freshmen
Freshmen

This actually sounds good. First we have to know who will be motivated to do it though. I know you will. :P Some people don't know hot to do an article though. Its really up to the admins though. Very Happy

kiryu111

kiryu111
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Well, i say yes to this idea, and if no one will want to rate them, then i guess i can do it ! Smile

The_Dutch_Prince

The_Dutch_Prince
Freshmen
Freshmen

Thnc guys for the support on the idea and ofcourse I will be 1 of the members writting the articles every week ( well if i have time on my hands since school has started again but I will try my best to write an article every week ).

And yes it requires a lot of effort from students and Admins/Mods but that's the idea to keep everyone active ( not claiming that Admins/Mods are lazy :P lol )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EDIT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DAD has given me the green light on this so this can be closed now and I will create the topic with the rules and stuff like that

https://darkarmeddragon.forumotion.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum