Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thinking about retirement from sites!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Thinking about retirement from sites! Empty Thinking about retirement from sites! Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:54 pm

Hyorinmaru

Hyorinmaru
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

As the title says I'm thinking about retiring from all forums. Sorry, but I have realized, since I now have a girlfriend, I'm getting a job soon, and then hopefully after graduation moving to Dallas, Texas with my girlfriend, I have found what I need to fill the emptyness in my life.. Well, I'm still giving this thought so I might quit soon.. So, please leave comments here about what you guys think about this, and I'll give consideration to all thoughts from everyone..

P.S. If I do leave I want to be remembered as an awesome helpful guy and one of the ones that started the Academy movement on the internet.. Also, the one that started HTML Home Pages in most academies..

Thanks for you time and consideration,
Hyorinmaru

Shido Fuyuki

Shido Fuyuki
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Hey man this isn't really really our say..Of course we would want you to stay but all that you said sounds like a great plan.Computer won't help as much as what you said will so it is your choice!

Anonymous

Like Crow said its not our say on if you should stay or you should go.
Whatever you do good luck with your decision and if you leave
you will be missed.

Hyorinmaru

Hyorinmaru
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Thanks guys.. I'll be making my final decision this Friday.. So, I'll still be coming back until then also I'm going to work hard to get you guys your Home Page finished up.. I have said this in DK and I'll say it here too.. If I do decide to leave then once everything goes good I'll prolly come back and either resume my position or just help where it is needed..

P.S. - Everyone that is here on DAD and/or Duel Kings is considered my friend, and I'll always be here to help friends so if you want I'll keep in touch with you guys on MSN or MySpace either one..

MSN:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

MySpace:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks everyone that looks at this and comments,
Hyorinmaru

Hei

Hei
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

well tater ill miss you on the dueling seen but ill be doing the same when i get the money to go to oklahoma and i can always talk to u on other sites that arent duel related and on messengers lol

http://12321.heavenforum.com/

Hyorinmaru

Hyorinmaru
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Dang going through some of these good bye messages on all sites almost makes me cry :'( I'll miss every single one of you.. I'll prolly still be on hamachi, but I'm going to have to make an earlier retirement choice than I thought cz my internet is being shut off at 5:00 pm.. So, I have to say I am leaving.. You guys can still e-mail me at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if you would like.. that is my personal e-mail only one I can only check it at school so that is when I'll try to reply.. Thanks and hope I hear from you guys..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum