Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Needs to Stop

+4
Staxx
Devilman501
Yugi Muto
Hei
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Needs to Stop Empty Needs to Stop Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:24 am

Hei

Hei
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

1. i had nothing to do with my site fucking up i wasnt home all weekend the only reason i wasnt deleted prolly is cuz i can be i own the site
2 godamn ppl need to stop actin like their all that jus cuz their "good" at a childrens card game, u kno wwatthe thing was invented for fun not gettin your rocks off by being a menace to society.

DAD im sorry but it pisses me off i worked hard on the forum and i still wasnt finished it will be back dont worry and i will let u know this time around i have 3 trustworthy admin and u know both of them here^^ kiryu111 and The_Dutch_Prince

http://12321.heavenforum.com/

2Needs to Stop Empty Re: Needs to Stop Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:14 am

Yugi Muto

Yugi Muto
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

dunno what to say .. but your academy is still there but with a new link .. checl your email .. also there's a system in forumotion.com that allowed you to get back your forum if any thing bad happen .. that's all what i know .. sorry.

3Needs to Stop Empty Re: Needs to Stop Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:33 am

Hei

Hei
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

thnks kuchiki join my personal ham i have a question

4Needs to Stop Empty Re: Needs to Stop Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:14 am

Devilman501

Devilman501
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Is #2 aimed at me? O_o

http://www.yahoo.com

5Needs to Stop Empty Re: Needs to Stop Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:15 pm

Staxx

Staxx
Mr. Lawlstogmer
 Mr. Lawlstogmer

What did i do?
what was the need for this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hmmmm...... for some reason i feel like there is something that Mr. Tenjoin Fubuki has to get off his chest towards me and my buddy Devilman, and since Mr. Tenjoin Fubuki felt it this was so important that he couldn't send us a PM, and he had to make this "public" lets hear what you have to say, no need to try to be so subliminal. just comeout and say it. And since all the other MODS and ADMINS have yet to close this i guess all of DAD wants to know.

And for the last time i didn't have anything to do with your site.

And also watch you language. this is a warning.

6Needs to Stop Empty Re: Needs to Stop Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:44 pm

Niptaker

Niptaker
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

hmmm! its like AoH want u (nickname). then any loged in see his own name!XD
"EXP".....WANT U Guest.

7Needs to Stop Empty Re: Needs to Stop Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:50 am

smart_shafey

Freshmen
Freshmen

Thats about AoH getting hacked right???
I think that should be a spy ware installed on the owners computer without his knowledge that tracks every single website he visits or its just the same that the hackers do on runeescape they track every single user and his pass entering the game by scaning a code that they can get By WPEpro of a page believe me i am an old hacker lol
:Rock:

8Needs to Stop Empty Re: Needs to Stop Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:01 am

Yugi Muto

Yugi Muto
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

So what guys ... if you really want to helps him out .. then do it .. don't just change the topic real reason .. and post hundred post just for some codes ..
other wise . why you don't create your own academy and then it just distroyed after you work 2 months on it .. well .. this happen with me .. that's why i never use my real e-mail in my academy .. i know about the hackers stuff .. if the hacker got your e-mail that you create your forum with .. he can get in to your e-mail and log in your forum . . then distroy it .. that's all .. but .. you can get your academy back .. there's a systrm in forumotion.com that alowed you to get back your forum in 10 minutes .. ( this is my opinion )

9Needs to Stop Empty Re: Needs to Stop Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:51 am

Hei

Hei
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

im changing the academy so dont worry about it i know who screwed up the academy ppl i never said it was hacked, and no staxx i have nuthing towards u jus ppl who think they are all powerful becuz they are good at games, and shafey im a hacker too my dad taught me^^ ever tried hacking into a government database^^ its hard but doable

10Needs to Stop Empty Re: Needs to Stop Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:28 am

Kert2712

Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Niptaker wrote:hmmm! its like AoH want u (nickname). then any loged in see his own name!XD
"EXP".....WANT U Guest.
What did i do?

11Needs to Stop Empty Re: Needs to Stop Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:01 am

Simon

Simon
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

I'm sick of this why the hell all of you are vs Fubuking

Closed and i dont wanna see any such topic

http://www.dadacademy.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]