Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stop the presses! Harper's here :)

+2
PhantomX
Harper7000
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Stop the presses! Harper's here :)  Empty Stop the presses! Harper's here :) Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:45 pm

Harper7000

Harper7000
Freshmen
Freshmen

Hey guys, Harper7000 here. I'm an administrator of DGA, long-time member of SDA, and member of TDA. Maybe some of you have heard of me, maybe not. Haven't had time for wars lately so my rep isn't so big outside of academies I'm in lol. I play yugiog irl, I like video games and some anime, and I'm a martial arts instructor. You guys have somewhat of a big reputation so I decided to check the place out and duel some of the "legendary duelists" on KC haha. Let's see if you live up to your rep :P. I love dueling and deck building, I can make and pilot just about any kind of deck, but my favorite is Quickdraw Plants. I'm a friendly guy, so don't hesitate to talk to me or even ask my advice. I'm always up for a duel no matter how skilled you are, I make friends well, and I hope you guys become my friends also.

P.s. Save me a room in the Obelisk Dorm Very Happy

2Stop the presses! Harper's here :)  Empty Re: Stop the presses! Harper's here :) Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:01 pm

PhantomX

PhantomX
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Welcome to DAD.

3Stop the presses! Harper's here :)  Empty Re: Stop the presses! Harper's here :) Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:05 pm

Shjavo

Shjavo
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

welcome;

4Stop the presses! Harper's here :)  Empty Re: Stop the presses! Harper's here :) Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:53 pm

ALucard

ALucard
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Did any of you read what this dude say? xD you both suck lol.
Welcome Mr. Harper and have some sweet moments with us.

5Stop the presses! Harper's here :)  Empty Re: Stop the presses! Harper's here :) Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:01 pm

Judgment Dragon

Judgment Dragon
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Welcome to DAD academy , have fun and stay active.

6Stop the presses! Harper's here :)  Empty Re: Stop the presses! Harper's here :) Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:19 pm

Shadow

Shadow
Alumni
Alumni

welcome to DAD academy hf and gl on ur test

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum