Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lethal Edge Dueling Team

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lethal Edge Dueling Team Empty Lethal Edge Dueling Team Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:55 am

The_Dutch_Prince

The_Dutch_Prince
Freshmen
Freshmen

Hey there DAD Academy members, you all might be interest in joineing a dueling team therefore i advertise for the team i'm in " Lethal Edge ". Just like the name suggest we kill and we kill all over again. But that is not our main goal since our goal is:

Lethal Edge is the denotation of the seven priniciples Elitism, Professionalism, Friendship, Goals, Ideology, Respect, and Power amassed together within the one persona of a team. The goal is simple, to use our combined efforts to conquer the dueling world and bring forth the new era that will be the LE. First and foremost, to be a part of this team, you must believe in our goal. It is through this belief, that eventually all those will know our power. It will be those that will bare witness to the established sovereignty of the LE, an existance the likes of which no one shall match and never see the likes of again.

Some general information about Lethal Edge:

Leaders: Novastar and Atticus Rhodes ( co-leader )

Testers: Novastar, Atticus Rhodes, Amy Cool, Mauler, Dr. Jackal and The_Dutch_Prince

If you can relay to our mission and goal join us today, here is the link to our website so that you can register and wait for your test:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you are registered join one of the following hamachi networks in order to get tested:

Lethal Edge Exam pass Test
or
Lethal Edge Exam 2 pass Test

So decide and join us today for more fun, a team that will help you get stronger and more dueling if thats not what you are looking..!!!

https://darkarmeddragon.forumotion.net

2Lethal Edge Dueling Team Empty Re: Lethal Edge Dueling Team Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:51 am

smart_shafey

Freshmen
Freshmen

Well i wanna join i already posted my application there and already talked to atticus he told me i cant test u now wait till someone else goes online so i will wait till a testers goes online

3Lethal Edge Dueling Team Empty Re: Lethal Edge Dueling Team Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:09 am

RafaeL

RafaeL
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

nice way 2 advertise le,but it would be nice that le got same advertise on dad opening side as dlk at least on 2-3 days,but oh well...

4Lethal Edge Dueling Team Empty Re: Lethal Edge Dueling Team Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:12 am

The_Dutch_Prince

The_Dutch_Prince
Freshmen
Freshmen

I know Raf but im not that great with the panerl so i need to ask DAD or TWDOR to do it and both werent online when i did this so.

But lets think of this as a start.... lol

https://darkarmeddragon.forumotion.net

5Lethal Edge Dueling Team Empty Re: Lethal Edge Dueling Team Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:19 am

RafaeL

RafaeL
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

start is good..i will ask of those 2 when i see them on line 2 do me a favour and let that stay on portal at least 2-3 days

6Lethal Edge Dueling Team Empty Re: Lethal Edge Dueling Team Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:41 am

TWDOR

TWDOR
Freshmen
Freshmen

RafaeL wrote:start is good..i will ask of those 2 when i see them on line 2 do me a favour and let that stay on portal at least 2-3 days

Hm ok, i'll do it for 2 days...just PM me or Pm DAD what we should put..
Again thats special XD so dont PM us for your site

7Lethal Edge Dueling Team Empty Re: Lethal Edge Dueling Team Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:45 am

RafaeL

RafaeL
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

coz im not le member any more tdp will do it instead of me,and its not about site its about team advertising....tnx twdor,i apriciate this !!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum