Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Lethal Trials

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Lethal Trials Empty The Lethal Trials Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:37 am

Anonymous

The Lethal Trials
Everyone has limits... can you surpass them?

Hello. To those of you reading this, I welcome you to my humble home and team known as Lethal Edge. My name is Atticus Rhodes and I will be hosting this little event. If you're here it means only one thing; that you are brave enough to attempt the Lethal Trials. Just as the name sounds, the trials that await you all will separate the weak from the strong. I want to see those who have the ability to shed blood on the duel field over and over again through sheer skill and talent. These trials will be grueling and exhausting. They will push you to your very limits. I want to see which one of you can surpass your limits and achieve a higher potential.

We will begin Lethal Trial #1 shortly. First off, if you registered on this site, you must submit an entry for this event. Use the format below and do not leave any information off. If you do not fill out the form completely, your entry will be ignored. However, to save on time, I'm going to give the Trial net as of now. So if you are applying, join the Premium net. If we deny your entry due to some issue, we will kick you off the network.

The Rest You Can Read Here.
Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Since I Do Not Want A Discussion About This It Will Be Locked.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]