Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hopeless Dragon Deck (fix)

+2
Shadow
BERKAY
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hopeless Dragon Deck (fix) Empty Hopeless Dragon Deck (fix) Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:33 am

BERKAY

Freshmen
Freshmen

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

~Updated~

Last edited by BERKAY on Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:13 am; edited 4 times in total

2Hopeless Dragon Deck (fix) Empty Re: Hopeless Dragon Deck (fix) Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:49 am

Shadow

Shadow
Alumni
Alumni

usually this deck is trapless.....so remove some traps and add hand and card destruction

3Hopeless Dragon Deck (fix) Empty Re: Hopeless Dragon Deck (fix) Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:53 am

darkness evil

darkness evil
Assistant
Assistant

trade in and hand desrtuction will help out a lot plus u cant try to run arms hole and D.D.R to mill a card to the grave and special summon a removed from play monster hope this helps Very Happy

4Hopeless Dragon Deck (fix) Empty Re: Hopeless Dragon Deck (fix) Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:57 am

MUFC

MUFC
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Just I do not know where to start.This deck looks so random,you have much random cards here,try to remove them(dark bribe,Debris dragon-horrible card for this deck,etc..) and add 2 Norleras because this deck will be so much better with norleras.No offense but you must work hard on this deck Smile.

5Hopeless Dragon Deck (fix) Empty Re: Hopeless Dragon Deck (fix) Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:00 am

Shadow

Shadow
Alumni
Alumni

o ya i 4got to tell.....y debris and magna r here? O.o

ur deck needs a lil more fixes than i thought

6Hopeless Dragon Deck (fix) Empty Re: Hopeless Dragon Deck (fix) Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:25 am

The_Dutch_Prince

The_Dutch_Prince
Freshmen
Freshmen

.::MUFC::. wrote:Just I do not know where to start.This deck looks so random,you have much random cards here,try to remove them(dark bribe,Debris dragon-horrible card for this deck,etc..) and add 2 Norleras because this deck will be so much better with norleras.No offense but you must work hard on this deck Smile.

lets say she wants to splash in norleras at 2 then the deck would need more fixes then it does now imo, since if she wants to run Norleras she must ( staple ) run The Dark Creator aswell.

For now i would say:

- Dark bribe
- 2x Debris dragon
-1x Armageddon knight
-1x Mind control ( not really needed since you wont synchro a lot and brain does the otk stuff when needed )
1x -lightning vortex ( imo you have got more than enough destruction by your powerhouses plus the fact you wont have much hand advantage in mid game so )
-1x Blizzard dragon ( 1 seems too random for me plus it doesnt really contribue alot to this deck imo )

+1x Wyvern
+1x Dark horus
2x masked dragon
2x Trade in

now the deck has been brought down back to 40 card main deck.

let us know if you want to be like a norleras hopeless dragon.

https://darkarmeddragon.forumotion.net

7Hopeless Dragon Deck (fix) Empty Re: Hopeless Dragon Deck (fix) Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:49 am

BERKAY

Freshmen
Freshmen

its seeming better now.edited, so how is it ??

~Updated~

8Hopeless Dragon Deck (fix) Empty Re: Hopeless Dragon Deck (fix) Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:16 pm

Simon

Simon
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Check this hopeless dragon

This deck has alot of good recordes in Tag force 3 mostly 2-3rd turns otk

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

http://www.dadacademy.net

9Hopeless Dragon Deck (fix) Empty Re: Hopeless Dragon Deck (fix) Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:43 pm

MUFC

MUFC
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Yea Nice OTK deck,i think this must be the best Hopeless Dragon OTK,only 1 thing i think you don't need Cyber dragon here and you can replace him with My body as a shield for more security,but w/e nice deck DAD Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum