Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A deck other than the stereo typical spell caster, dragon, anime imitation, etc. decks. (gemini deck)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shinigami1776

Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Well this was a pretty fun deck to use and build. It takes advantage of the fact that the gemini monsters are normal when they are first summoned. NOTE: DAD already explained this i think, but with gemini monsters you have to have, oh, say, an infinity dark on your side of the field, and then NORMAL SUMMON another infinity dark to your field so that the second infinity dark gains the effect. You follow? Because it doesn't work when you special summon the second monster. NOTE #2: you can only normal summon once per turn, and that limit INCLUDES your opponent's turn. Limitations, limitations..................

41 cards

Monsters:
Mystical Beast Serket x1
Chthonian Emperor Dragon x2
Grass Chopper x2
Gemini Summoner x2
Blazewing Butterfly x3
Infinity Dark x3
Goggle Golem x3
Dawnbreak Gardna x3
Magical Reflect Slime x3

Spells:
Double Summon x3 (no super double summon. deck space >.< i try to keep my decks at 40, if not then close)
Cost Down x2
Pot of Avarice x1
Swing of Memories x1
Dark Factory of Mass Production x1
Different Dimention Capsule x1
Monster Reborn x1
Foolish Burial x1

Traps:
Wall of Revealing Light x1
Mirror Force x1
Ultimate offering x1
Shadow Spell x1
Magic Cylinder x1
Birthright x1
Backup Soldier x1

So, there you have it. A deck that someone in the anime or someone on yugioh wiki didn't come up with. It's won me lots of duels, and is actually pretty old. Too bad I don't have a pic so that I can get credits XD. Also I am still testing Mystical Beast Serket's place in this deck (it was the random card that I threw in after seeing it by chance), as I have never gotten to use him, but I think he will be very usefull. Also, this deck can be overpowered rather easily by some decks, but that hasn't happened yet. A mill deck would be very effective against this deck, as would a dimention deck. I think I might also need something to protect against chain destruction/disappearance but can't find it. If you have any other recommends or comments, don't hesitate. Please rate the deck as well.

Dinoxer

Dinoxer
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Add in mystical beast serket its real good, yeah overall 7/10 try gemini poweress for ur gemini deck

https://www.youtube.com/user/daniel945656

dextertanque

Freshmen
Freshmen

retarded jk lol pretty good deck i would wanna duel it
very kool after all r duels i never dueled this
1! lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum