Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Dark Duelist has Arrived :twisted:

+3
TWDOR
BM Joker
Dark Duelist
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Dark Duelist has Arrived  :twisted: Empty The Dark Duelist has Arrived :twisted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:58 am

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Freshmen
Freshmen

Hi, I go by the name of Dark Duelist, I'm new here, I kinda know Kiryu. So, I hope to hav fun here and duel as many ppl as I can. and btw I never back down from a challenge (except if I hav to go xD ). well thats all u need to know about me Smile

2The Dark Duelist has Arrived  :twisted: Empty Re: The Dark Duelist has Arrived :twisted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:03 am

BM Joker

BM Joker
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Welcome Dark Duelist!
Have Fun Here And Stay active!Hope u like this academy,and good luck on your test.
BTW you can take your test here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Hope to see ya at the Obelisk blue dorm. well thats all i have to say
cya soon!
-Burhan-

3The Dark Duelist has Arrived  :twisted: Empty Re: The Dark Duelist has Arrived :twisted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:07 am

Anonymous

Welcome To DaD Academy. Join DAD Test x1x For Your Test. You Can Be Tested By Kiryu111, The Dutch Prince, Tarantila, Or Judgment Dragon. Good Luck On Your Test. Have Fun And Stay Active. Ever Have Any Questions Feel Free To PM Me.

4The Dark Duelist has Arrived  :twisted: Empty Re: The Dark Duelist has Arrived :twisted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:11 am

TWDOR

TWDOR
Freshmen
Freshmen

Welcome!! follow the rules, stay active and enjoy your time with DAD Academy!

Silver_Knight

Silver_Knight
Freshmen
Freshmen

welcome to DAD stay active and gl on test

MUFC

MUFC
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Welcome to DAD,respect the rules.

Staxx

Staxx
Mr. Lawlstogmer
 Mr. Lawlstogmer

which DD is this

DD1 or DD2

^_^

8The Dark Duelist has Arrived  :twisted: Empty Re: The Dark Duelist has Arrived :twisted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:49 pm

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Freshmen
Freshmen

I'm not the DD who is the leader of The Swaggs Smile I'm the other one, in ADA

TheWerewolfDuelist

TheWerewolfDuelist
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Hey Dude!! Welcome to DAD ^_^ Names Wulfric but i'm known around here as the Werewolf Duelist!!! HOOOOOOOWWWWLLLL! hope to duel ya in the near future! Stay active and once again WELCOME!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum