Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey! I Am The Dark Duelist.

+5
Evil_Master
Aster1
Neji
Shadow
~The Dark Duelist~
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hey! I Am The Dark Duelist. Empty Hey! I Am The Dark Duelist. Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:47 am

~The Dark Duelist~

~The Dark Duelist~
Freshmen
Freshmen

I Shall Await My Place Here.

2Hey! I Am The Dark Duelist. Empty Re: Hey! I Am The Dark Duelist. Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:03 am

Shadow

Shadow
Alumni
Alumni

welcome to DAD academy HF nad stay active and gl on ur test Smile

3Hey! I Am The Dark Duelist. Empty Re: Hey! I Am The Dark Duelist. Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:09 am

Neji

Neji
Graphic Team Member
Graphic Team Member

:P welcome to DAD GL on ur test ^^

4Hey! I Am The Dark Duelist. Empty Re: Hey! I Am The Dark Duelist. Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:04 am

Aster1

Aster1
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

welcome to DAD DD

5Hey! I Am The Dark Duelist. Empty Re: Hey! I Am The Dark Duelist. Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:22 am

Evil_Master

Evil_Master
Freshmen
Freshmen

Hello there I'm the Evil Duelist [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] nice to meet you, hope youl enjoy the time spended here and don't ever foget to have fun
CYA Around

6Hey! I Am The Dark Duelist. Empty Re: Hey! I Am The Dark Duelist. Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:50 am

america

Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

welcome have fun and gl on ur test

7Hey! I Am The Dark Duelist. Empty Re: Hey! I Am The Dark Duelist. Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:33 am

Guddesaint

Guddesaint
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

Welcome to DAD academy!
Have fun, be active and good luck on your test. Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/user/gusenb01

8Hey! I Am The Dark Duelist. Empty Re: Hey! I Am The Dark Duelist. Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:31 am

dew

dew
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

Wazz up welcome to DaD man ,good luck on ya test and hope to duel ya some day.Kea Kaha

9Hey! I Am The Dark Duelist. Empty Re: Hey! I Am The Dark Duelist. Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:22 pm

Toonami

Toonami
Freshmen
Freshmen

welcome to DAD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum