Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm back with a new account lol

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I'm back with a new account lol Empty I'm back with a new account lol Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:50 am

Laron2192

Freshmen
Freshmen

Hey watz up DAD academy, this is malcolm198 but i made a new account since i forgot my password, and my new name is laron2192. I haven't been on here since last summer cause i've been really busy with school and other activities. it's great to be back aboard this academy, now i can start over. it's good to be back now.

2I'm back with a new account lol Empty Re: I'm back with a new account lol Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:16 am

Neji

Neji
Graphic Team Member
Graphic Team Member

xD wb even though i dont kno u lol have u ever try the forgot ur pass tab? lol im sure its there anyways hope to duel ya

3I'm back with a new account lol Empty Re: I'm back with a new account lol Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:02 pm

Laron2192

Freshmen
Freshmen

yea i tried but i deleted my old email address lol thanks for the help tho

4I'm back with a new account lol Empty Re: I'm back with a new account lol Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:08 pm

Chronicler200

Chronicler200
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Wb. I look forward to a duel if we ever do one.

http://www.safegaurd.deviantart.com

5I'm back with a new account lol Empty Re: I'm back with a new account lol Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:28 pm

Anonymous

Y0! Welcome back! =3 Lets duel sometime! Very Happy

6I'm back with a new account lol Empty Re: I'm back with a new account lol Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:52 pm

Laron2192

Freshmen
Freshmen

hey i would love to.. if u wanna duel just join my ham

malcolm198

pass: 1234

7I'm back with a new account lol Empty Re: I'm back with a new account lol Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:58 pm

BM Joker

BM Joker
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

dude first of all welcome back,and second: you can tell an admin that you forgot ur pass,he will change it Smile
so please pm an admin,if you wanna change your password.

-Burhan-

8I'm back with a new account lol Empty Re: I'm back with a new account lol Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:18 pm

Toonami

Toonami
Freshmen
Freshmen

LMAO welcome back

9I'm back with a new account lol Empty Re: I'm back with a new account lol Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:15 pm

Laron2192

Freshmen
Freshmen

Burhan Mysterio thats ok, i wanna start over anyways, i can make up for lost time on here. thanks bro.. and thanks toonami

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum