Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obelisk Battlefield

+4
Shjavo
Evil_Bakura
svstar34
CaptainChrno
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1Obelisk Battlefield - Page 2 Empty Obelisk Battlefield Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:30 am

CaptainChrno

CaptainChrno
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

First topic message reminder :

Obelisk Battlefield

This is the first time I host a tournament, hope you'll enjoy it Wink

Tournament Rules:
1. The deadline for registration is 13th June, around 20.00 GMT +7
2. Everyone will be accepted provided they are from Obelisk Blue Dorm and there are enough spaces left
3. The tournament will be participated by 8 or 16 participants, anyone else will be subbed if there is more
4. If you cannot finish a round, please contact me about it

Deck Rules:
1. Decks must abide March 2010 Banlist
2. No decks banned
3. No deck changing
4. Siding is allowed

Match Rules:
1. The duel will be done in best 2 out of 3
2. The loser of the duel will decide whether he will go 1st or 2nd in the next duel

Format:
This will be done in a good ol' elimination tournament, but there is a catch. There is no pre-defined matchup. You can choose anyone you want in each round and he/she will be your opponent for that round. After the match is over, you'll post the result in this thread and if you win, wait for the next round to start. If you lose, you'll be eliminated from the tournament. Just one thing that's important, once you have dueled with someone and is not complete yet but you have to go, you have to finish the duel with the very same person later on.

Sign-Up Format
HAM Name:
KC Name:
Time Zone:

Participants

[SE'z El Locco] Shjavσ///Shjavo///GMT -3
FelixTheTwilight -{ кσgα тєѕтєя/∂α∂ σвєℓιѕк вℓυє/∂ƒα σвєℓιѕк вℓυє///FelixTheTwilight///GMT +3
{EX} Evil_Bakura///Evil_Bakura///GMT +2
Ryo Bakura///Ryo Bakura///GMT +2
Duelist {p~X_x}///Duelist///GMT -8
[LE shadow wave]ichigo hollow///Ichigo hollow///GMT +2
[LE] svstar34///svstar34///GMT -8
[DX] CaptainChrno [TDA Tester]///CaptainChrno///GMT +7

FAQ

1 lose = Out of the tourney?

Yupz, you got that right.

Can someone turn down a challenge? Obviously if they're busy or something can they postpone it, but if I tell someone who doesn't have an opponent yet, "I choose you as my opponent for this round of the tourney," are they allowed to decline and pick someone else to duel?

Yes, you can refuse or postpone the duel if it's because you are busy or something. But you should duel fast because the more time you delay your duel, your choice of opponents become narrowed, and it's harder to find an opponent.

Last edited by CaptainChrno on Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:24 am; edited 5 times in total

26Obelisk Battlefield - Page 2 Empty Re: Obelisk Battlefield Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:36 pm

Duelist

Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Yeah, we're going to have to declare him winner or something...I've been on for several hours yesterday and today but I can't find Ryo Bakura at any time. I'm sure Ryo has been on at some moment since we left our match 1-1, but because of our different time zones and my not-as-usually-anomalous sleep schedule, we've never been on at the same time.

EDIT: I again was on today (day after I wrote the above) for a while in the morning and a long while at night. We still don't coincide though.

27Obelisk Battlefield - Page 2 Empty Re: Obelisk Battlefield Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:33 pm

Evil_Bakura

Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

CaptainChrno, are you comming up with an ending soon?

28Obelisk Battlefield - Page 2 Empty Re: Obelisk Battlefield Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:00 am

Ryo Bakura

Ryo Bakura
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Back from my vaccation. Bako man should be declared as a winner.

29Obelisk Battlefield - Page 2 Empty Re: Obelisk Battlefield Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:51 am

Evil_Bakura

Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

So what do you say Chrno?

30Obelisk Battlefield - Page 2 Empty Re: Obelisk Battlefield Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:30 pm

Duelist

Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

I have to go on vacation on Sunday for a week, and it seems like me and Ryo aren't going to find each other, so can we please move on and finish this? Chrno if you really really want to have a final duel and don't want to give Evil Bakura the win even though Ryo and I have conceded it, then I'll surrender my duel and let Goomooryong/Evil Bakura duel Ryo Bakura in the final (if they ever find each other online). I really think we should finish this already.

EDIT: It's been 9 days since CaptainChrno visits DAD. Does anyone know if he's on vacation or something?

31Obelisk Battlefield - Page 2 Empty Re: Obelisk Battlefield Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:30 am

Evil_Bakura

Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Maybe a staff member should just take it over and come with a decision.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum