Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Good bye

+5
BM Joker
Staxx
DarkNinjaStyle
Crow95
Dashing
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Good bye Empty Good bye Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:20 am

Dashing

Dashing
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

Hi community,I know Ive not been here for a long time,and you all probably dont even know me. But I just wanted to have fun here,with dueling online and stuff,but people didnt let me have fun. Everyone keeps saying I am BM (Burhan), so no one respects for being a so called "Double Account User". No one gives an oppurtunity for me to join any teams,people keep insulting me in the Hamachi networks,they disrespect me. I did not do anything to these people,I always was nice to everyone. But they did not want me,everytime I won a duel for a war,people kept saying I am BM,or Im hacking or cheating. I couldnt even feel once like a winner. Even tho I beated many people,I was always the one who lost. You guys really dont know how that feels,you feel so lonely and insulted. For something you havent done. So anyway thx at the people who were nice to me,even if it was just like 2-3 people. Thank you,I had a little fun at the beginning,atleast something.
Thank you KoU.
Thank you Dark Armed Dragon Academy.
Thanks KCVDS.

(P.S.) Ill finish my duels in the tourneys Im already in and then leave.

2Good bye Empty Re: Good bye Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:59 am

Crow95

Crow95
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

ya, i knew u felt like that. There are many ppl that say the stuff u mentioned.
I feel rly bad for u I hope u come back and ppl forget all this. =]

3Good bye Empty Re: Good bye Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:22 am

DarkNinjaStyle

DarkNinjaStyle
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

Well dude i didn't know ya , but still that's a sad story. Like Crow said , i hope you return some day and forget all this! See ya and good luck with all your stuff! Smile

4Good bye Empty Re: Good bye Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:30 pm

Staxx

Staxx
Mr. Lawlstogmer
 Mr. Lawlstogmer

Suck it up and quit being a cry baby. Tons of ppl talk shit about me, but i'm still here. Dude be the bigger person.

5Good bye Empty Re: Good bye Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:34 pm

Dashing

Dashing
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

Dude what´s the sense of this,if you can not even enjoy a win?

6Good bye Empty Re: Good bye Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:37 pm

BM Joker

BM Joker
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Meh meh meh :P
blah blah blah dash I cant believe im saying that but i agree with staxx,wtf they want you to leave,thats their goal. SO WHY THE HELL DO YOU LEAVE? stay fucking here and pwn them,show them who the boss is 8D. dont do what they want,dont leave...... Its not your fault..

7Good bye Empty Re: Good bye Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:53 pm

Staxx

Staxx
Mr. Lawlstogmer
 Mr. Lawlstogmer

Its not always about winning....."fuck the haters"

8Good bye Empty Re: Good bye Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:56 pm

Shadow

Shadow
Alumni
Alumni

I agree with u dashing about when u cant enjoy the win....many ppl call me hacker but i rly dont care coz i kno the truth and if they were right i wouldve quitted long time ago..

so if u quit ur jus showing they are right,just live ur life and ignore all the accusing

9Good bye Empty Re: Good bye Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:18 pm

Designer Drugs

Designer Drugs
Freshmen
Freshmen

Dawg, haters gonne hate.
And if that makes u sad, I highly recomand u to leave this place and cry lonely in a corner D:

10Good bye Empty Re: Good bye Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:20 pm

BM Joker

BM Joker
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Designer Drugs wrote:Dawg, haters gonne hate.
And if that makes u sad, I highly recomand u to leave this place and cry lonely in a corner D:

thx for making him feel much better.

11Good bye Empty Re: Good bye Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:48 pm

PhantomX

PhantomX
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Shadow wrote:I agree with u dashing about when u cant enjoy the win....many ppl call me hacker but i rly dont care coz i kno the truth and if they were right i wouldve quitted long time ago..

so if u quit ur jus showing they are right,just live ur life and ignore all the accusing

Who are you Hannah Montana?

12Good bye Empty Re: Good bye Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:08 pm

Enigma_m7

Enigma_m7
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

i dun rly get dat why when some1 decide to leave he should write some epic book bout dat.If you will leave then leave.I gues the point of dat is to make u feel some kind of special or w/e anyway bye /

AND Hanah montana o.O D: lol this deserve rep Chuck Norris strikes again

http://yugiohrpg.darkbb.com/

13Good bye Empty Re: Good bye Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:10 pm

PhantomX

PhantomX
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Enigma_m7 wrote:i dun rly get dat why when some1 decide to leave he should write some epic book bout dat.If you will leave then leave.I gues the point of dat is to make u feel some kind of special or w/e anyway bye /

And you are Madonna a cold hearted son of a bitch*.

Don't you love my censoring?

14Good bye Empty Re: Good bye Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:14 pm

BM Joker

BM Joker
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Enigma_m7 wrote:i dun rly get dat why when some1 decide to leave he should write some epic book bout dat.If you will leave then leave.I gues the point of dat is to make u feel some kind of special or w/e anyway bye /

Lol you dumb? hes leaving,of course hes gonna tell us the reasons why,and stuff. Just saying bye would be boring as fuck <.< and stop spammin here enigma, +1 warning.

15Good bye Empty Re: Good bye Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:38 pm

Enigma_m7

Enigma_m7
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

BM Joker wrote:

Lol you dumb? hes leaving,of course hes gonna tell us the reasons why,and stuff. Just saying bye would be boring as fuck <.< and stop spammin here enigma, +1 warning.
+2 warnings to talk to Madonna without permission!

http://yugiohrpg.darkbb.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum