Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

March 2011 Banlist

+25
Priest Shada
Crow95
BM Joker
Supreme_King
WilBer
ALucard
Rand
Enigma_m7
Hisuka
svstar34
Harper7000
Loto Drandel
vem123
Staxx
SpiTFire96
death-coder
kiryu111
Stify
Riiyuki
Miro
Neji
Tarantila
Shadow
Criminal Mind
Simon
29 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1March 2011 Banlist - Page 2 Empty March 2011 Banlist Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:46 pm

Simon

Simon
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

First topic message reminder :

Forbidden Cards 「禁止カード」:

Goyo Guardian「ゴヨウ・ガーディアン」
Cold Wave「大寒波」
Mass Driver「マスドライバー」

Restriction Cards 「制限カード」:

Honest「オネスト」
Dandelion「ダンディライオン」
Black Feather - Kalut the Moonshadow「BF-月影のカルート」
Book of Moon「月の書」
Gateway of the Six「六武の門」

Semi-Restriction Cards 「準制限カード」:

Card Trooper「カードガンナー」
Archlord Kristya「大天使クリスティア」
Spirit Reaper「魂を削る死霊」
Debris Dragon「デブリ・ドラゴン」
Royal Tribute「王家の生け贄」
Overload Fusion「オーバーロード・フュージョン」
Megamorph「巨大化」
Solemn Warning「神の警告」
Icarus Attack「ゴッドバードアタック」

No longer restricted 「準制限」:

Chaos Sorcerer 「カオス・ソーサラー」
Snipe Hunter 「スナイプストーカー」
Demise, King of Armageddon「終焉の王デミス」
Dewloren, Tiger King of the Ice Barrier「氷結界の虎王ドゥローレン」
Gold Sarcophagus「封印の黄金櫃」
Skill Drain「スキルドレイン」
Ultimate Offering「血の代償」

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's weird as hell O_O

http://www.dadacademy.net

26March 2011 Banlist - Page 2 Empty Re: March 2011 Banlist Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:25 pm

WilBer

Freshmen
Freshmen

ALucard wrote:Messed up list... Getting my gun and going after those OCG fu*ks to change their minds -___-

chill Alu.... , im pretty sure in March 1 there is some minor fix because they do this in every banlist and in the H Day they change a bit....

27March 2011 Banlist - Page 2 Empty Re: March 2011 Banlist Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:16 pm

death-coder

death-coder
Freshmen
Freshmen

Riiyuki wrote:
It's obviously Samurais that are gonna top everywhere, but yeah I think bringing Cat back at 1 would not hurt the game and would only make more decks playable against tier1.

yea lets give kiryu back the power -.-

http://whattheydonotwantyoutoknow.com/

28March 2011 Banlist - Page 2 Empty Re: March 2011 Banlist Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:10 am

Supreme_King

Supreme_King
Freshmen
Freshmen

Why not! GIVE ZE POWAH TO ZE CAT AND ZE OTK CIGARZ BACK! Really now, KONAMI must have felt sorry for this format and tried to speed the next one up, but, as usual, they screwed everything up.

29March 2011 Banlist - Page 2 Empty Re: March 2011 Banlist Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:54 am

death-coder

death-coder
Freshmen
Freshmen

as usual :P lolz ... they always screw things up ... if i was in konami my suggestion would be to unlimit dad, mali, allure and d.draw XD ... and gorz maybe ... that would be fun enough

30March 2011 Banlist - Page 2 Empty Re: March 2011 Banlist Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:01 am

Harper7000

Harper7000
Freshmen
Freshmen

That would be stupid o_O. Teledad=bad idea

31March 2011 Banlist - Page 2 Empty Re: March 2011 Banlist Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:28 am

BM Joker

BM Joker
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

pfff qd fucked..... :/

32March 2011 Banlist - Page 2 Empty Re: March 2011 Banlist Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:11 am

Neji

Neji
Graphic Team Member
Graphic Team Member

BM Joker wrote:pfff qd fucked..... :/

exactly a week ._. i think

lol yeah and kiryu is getting back to smoking those otk cigars again ._.

33March 2011 Banlist - Page 2 Empty Re: March 2011 Banlist Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:54 pm

WilBer

Freshmen
Freshmen

death-coder wrote:as usual :P lolz ... they always screw things up ... if i was in konami my suggestion would be to unlimit dad, mali, allure and d.draw XD ... and gorz maybe ... that would be fun enough

but in fact you have and able to use that deck with any banlist T.T
-____- stop acting like u miss em Crying

@BM : If QD fucked , try something else ._.

34March 2011 Banlist - Page 2 Empty Re: March 2011 Banlist Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:26 am

death-coder

death-coder
Freshmen
Freshmen

true story ._.

dandy should have never left limited banlist

35March 2011 Banlist - Page 2 Empty Re: March 2011 Banlist Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:31 am

Enigma_m7

Enigma_m7
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

2xCard Trooper,2xOverload Fusion,3xUltimate Offering...gadgets will pwn u all ^_^

http://yugiohrpg.darkbb.com/

36March 2011 Banlist - Page 2 Empty Re: March 2011 Banlist Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:20 am

Crow95

Crow95
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

I Came by to visit and decided to comment on the list. Here's what i think.

~ Gratz to the Saber players.The deck was able to escape this ban list aswell.
It seems the Light Beat and Sabers will be the "beaters" after the limit of GoSS.
The samurais were the deck that out-speeded Sabers and easily pwned LB in OCG however the Ban list limits the strenght of samurai's.Konami made a good move here since
Sam's were boosted but just so they can be playable.

~ QD is obviously dead.The dandy may find place in some fun decks.The debris still is
good for some plays, maybe not as good with the dandy, it's still a broken card.

@Enigma - I do agree that gadgets are still a balanced deck and probably players who don't have or don't rely on luck will simply play a solid deck like gadgets.

@kiryu111 gratz to you, not a better time for you to return.Keep it up with the OTK's.

~ Surprise Toppers ? I Expect some decks like Machina and Gladiators to gain some play aswell.With no books the Gladiators will change the build but as it may seem bad in my
opinion the "tech's" that people will try will surpise the opponent and make it a + for them.

~ Trooper,Icarus,Overload,Reaper at 2 is pretty cool and also can bring old deck's back.
Same goes for CS and Demise at 3. About the Honest and Kalut im just going to say - It was time for them to get limited.Both broken in their own way.

Well thats from me.Ill keep checking the forum sometimes.Was good to visit you guys.Cya =]

37March 2011 Banlist - Page 2 Empty Re: March 2011 Banlist Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:50 am

Loto Drandel

Loto Drandel
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Enigma_m7 wrote:2xCard Trooper,2xOverload Fusion,3xUltimate Offering...gadgets will pwn u all ^_^

got that right XD

38March 2011 Banlist - Page 2 Empty Re: March 2011 Banlist Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:16 pm

Priest Shada

Priest Shada
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

so happy that cold wave is gone. I can finally play my backrows heavy like I want to.

39March 2011 Banlist - Page 2 Empty Re: March 2011 Banlist Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:19 pm

Minako

Minako
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

death-coder wrote:warning at 2 is meh ... nobody uses it at 3

You're a fool for that comment coder. Warning is beautiful at 3. It really is. Overall I've never hated many lists and I like this one more than I dislike it.

http://toonworldacademy.forumotion.com/t6404-welcome-to-toon-wor

40March 2011 Banlist - Page 2 Empty Re: March 2011 Banlist Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:47 am

Darth_Vader

Darth_Vader
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

How to replace the loss of icarus atack?

41March 2011 Banlist - Page 2 Empty Re: March 2011 Banlist Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:50 am

Darth_Vader

Darth_Vader
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

How to get trhough the kalut loss?

42March 2011 Banlist - Page 2 Empty Re: March 2011 Banlist Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:11 am

Loto Drandel

Loto Drandel
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

darth vader plz try not to double post...next time put them together

43March 2011 Banlist - Page 2 Empty Re: March 2011 Banlist Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:10 am

KingMP94

KingMP94
Black Mamba
Black Mamba

Some of y'all seriously like this list? XD!

44March 2011 Banlist - Page 2 Empty Re: March 2011 Banlist Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:49 am

Loto Drandel

Loto Drandel
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

KingMP94 wrote:Some of y'all seriously like this list? XD!

I like it AND I don't like it...and I will give my reasonings now that I have them fresh in my head

Reasons Why I Don't Like It
#1: I don't like some parts of the that are on it because I like some of the cards that were banned/limited further, so I was a little upset about it (Goyo being one of them); however, some of their effects are very overpowering so I can understand why...
#2: It only lowered the power of SOME decks/cards; the fact that Black Rose Dragon is still at 3 makes me go "wtf" because it is a constant nuker and gets annoying; the fact that it remained untouched kinda ticks me off a bit; furthermore, several decks are NOT affected by it. Light Beats are a big one due to Gemini Spark NOT getting touched, the only thing that would affect it (though not as likely) is the limiting of Honest. Other than that, the deck lost NOTHING!!! Another deck that isn't affected as much (in fact, I think it's being powered up by it) is Machina/Gadgets due to the Semi-Limiting of Overload Fusion and Card Trooper...don't get me wrong, I like the cards, but could you imagine how much damage those cards can do if they are used properly? it's like you having your own death warrant signed (if you're against this deck).
#3: A couple cards took a more severe hit than I thought was deserved or took a less severe hit than deserved. For example, Book of Moon (which has NEVER been on the list) got Limited when it really should have been Semi-Limited. I understand that it's a very strong card, but I say it does NOT have that much power to where it needs to be Limited. One card that took a less severe hit is Solemn Warning. Seriously, this card is more OP in almost all cases than Solemn Judgment; the ONLY reason it's not as bad as Solemn Judgment in some cases is that Solemn Warning does NOT negate all spells/traps; however, it negates effects that special summon cards, can be more OP than Judgment b/c Judgment CANNOT stop effects that special summon, such as Drill Warrior.

Reasons Why I Like It
#1: Some of the decks that are going to be very powerful due to release of new cards from Duelist Revolution to Storm of Ragnarok will be taking a hit from the list. For example, Six Samurai got a HUGE boost due to the Legendary Six Samurais' release, such as Legendary Six Samurai Kizan, Shi En, or even the Kagemusha and Kageki; the Limiting of Gateway lowers their power, but not by a huge amount, so they will still be strong.
#2: One card that is more annoying than Solemn Judgment (my opinion) is getting a slight hit: Solemn Warning. I mean, this card is just annoying due to its effect b/c it can screw over a Drill Warrior that is trying to bring itself back from RFG or even other cards that involve special summoning other monsters. Although, as I said before, it didn't get as big of a hit as it should have, I'm glad it at least got some sort of restriction, although it probably doesn't matter since most guys use 2 to conserve LP.
#3: Some cards that I thought would get banned or hit didn't OR they got eased up on. For example, most people probably thought that Monster Reborn OR Call of the Haunted would get banned for this next format. The fact that NEITHER were banned makes it easier for some decks to function a little better. Also, with Card Trooper going from Limited to Semi-Limited, you can bet on some mill-based decks (lightsworn and others) and machines that use trooper to get some good mills and more strength/draw power from it. Also, the unlimiting of Chaos Sorcerer will make some Twilight builds stronger.

That's pretty much the reasoning behind my liking/disliking of the list...there are more, but I don't think they need to be put down on herel...

45March 2011 Banlist - Page 2 Empty Re: March 2011 Banlist Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:54 am

Fori

Fori
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

I personally like the new banlist, but 1 BoM... Sad
I already made a new light beatdown with skill drain, it's working really nice, i think light beatdown, gadjets or machina decks will be stronger, if the banlist stays as it is, it will be interesting Smile

46March 2011 Banlist - Page 2 Empty Re: March 2011 Banlist Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:43 am

Hisuka

Hisuka
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

i dont like because new cards nt in kcvds yet because six sams still good in yvd and some new cards works well in new list and it will make it fun,,, i dont think kcvds will be better than yvd ,,,,

47March 2011 Banlist - Page 2 Empty Re: March 2011 Banlist Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:45 am

Minako

Minako
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

The reason I and others believe book of moon suddenly got limited out of nowhere is because of two reasons.

1. The change in the ruling of ignition effects so that they can't be activated upon summon would make book of moon much more powerful than it already is since it would now stop those mosters from using their effects.

2. The new exceed monsters use the material monsters kinda like equip cards. I would assume that if that monster is flipped face down that it would lose it's ammo so to say and that would hurt their promotion.

These two things probably played a big part in book of moon suddenly being placed on the limited list.

http://toonworldacademy.forumotion.com/t6404-welcome-to-toon-wor

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum