Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Card of the Week #41 [Dragon Type Monster]

5 posters

What is the best Dragon Type Monster?

Card of the Week #41 [Dragon Type Monster] I_vote_lcap25%Card of the Week #41 [Dragon Type Monster] I_vote_rcap 25% [ 6 ]
Card of the Week #41 [Dragon Type Monster] I_vote_lcap38%Card of the Week #41 [Dragon Type Monster] I_vote_rcap 38% [ 9 ]
Card of the Week #41 [Dragon Type Monster] I_vote_lcap17%Card of the Week #41 [Dragon Type Monster] I_vote_rcap 17% [ 4 ]
Card of the Week #41 [Dragon Type Monster] I_vote_lcap20%Card of the Week #41 [Dragon Type Monster] I_vote_rcap 20% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 24

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Anonymous

Rules:
1. Nominating Begins Sunday
2. You May Only Nominate One Card.
3- This Competition Is For All Of DAD Groups Except Freshmen
3. Do Not Edit Your Post.
4. A Poll Will Go Up Friday
5. Do Not Nominate The Same Card.
6. The Winner Of The Card That Was Nominated Will Win 300 DAD Credits.

Nominate Like This:
Card Name:
Reason:
Picture of Card:(Post small ones or take it from NetRep
Card effect:

DON'T FORGET TO WRITE THE CARDS EFFECT!!

This week's type of card:
[Dragon Monster]

monkey31192

monkey31192
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

Card Name:
Judgment Dragon
Reason:
Huge support to Lightsworns. He is easy to get out and for a small price, nuke the field.
Picture of Card:
Card of the Week #41 [Dragon Type Monster] 26gb4
Card effect:
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by having 4 or more "Lightsworn" monsters with different names in your Graveyard. You can pay 1000 Life Points to destroy all other cards on the field. During each of your End Phases, send the top 4 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard.

http://photobucket.com/Monkey31192

Riiyuki

Riiyuki
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

Card Name: Scrap Dragon
Reason:
Easy to Synchro for and you can destroy 1 cards each turn whats not to like. for example it's really good in Sabers, Summon scrap select Darksoul destroy a card from opponent, end phase search for any saber you want to go to your hand, you can also destroy gottoms, chain gottoms destroy a aponents card and then special summon 2 more sabers.
You can also combo really good with this card in for example decks like plants, Macro, Yubel, Gears(Geartown), Frognarch, Infernity, Crystal beast and ofcourse Scrap decks.
Whats also good is destroying a chain-able Trap like "Dust Tornado" or "Scrapstorm", then use it and still destroy your opponent's card.
So thats why I think Scrap Dragon deserves to be card of the week It's pretty much a staple and can be abused in a lot of decks and in a scrap deck it totally rapes because it gains a second effect which lets you special summon ''ANY'' non-tuner Scrap on the field, This card is just so good what can I say I love it ^^
Picture of Card:
Spoiler:
Card effect: 1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
Once per turn, you can select 1 card you control and 1 card your opponent controls. Destroy them. When this card is destroyed by your opponent's card (either by battle or by card effect) and sent to the Graveyard, select 1 non-Synchro "Scrap" monster in your Graveyard and Special Summon it.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Riikuma?feature=mhum

Fori

Fori
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

Card Name: Dark Armed Dragon
Reason: It's the signature card of the academy, and one of the best dragon type monsters out there! It's so efficient that in 2009 there were turnament winning decks built around it, and was a regular top 8 deck! Wink
Picture of Card:
Card of the Week #41 [Dragon Type Monster] 255px-DarkArmedDragonPTDN-EN-ScR-1E
Card effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by having exactly 3 DARK monsters in your Graveyard. You can remove from play 1 DARK monster from your Graveyard to destroy 1 card on the field.

Placido

Placido
Tester
Tester

Card Name:Debris Dragon
Reason:Synchro with 1 card, Good target for simorgh, can be added by sangan.
Picture of Card:http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Debris_Dragon
Card effect:http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Debris_Dragon
u will see both the pic and the effect on the link

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Poll is up now Very Happy

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

The best dragon type monster this week with 9 votes is Dark Armed Dragon, which was nominated by Fori.

Congratz to him
~Topic locked and points transferring~

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum