Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

dinosaur deck kcvds 1.15

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1dinosaur deck kcvds 1.15 Empty dinosaur deck kcvds 1.15 Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:34 pm

Liquidkills

Liquidkills
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

ok i know i messed up a little but also i know this deck is hard to make but just try to help plz

Monster: 18
3x SABERSAURUS
BLACK TYRANNO
DARK DRICERATOPS
OXYGEDDON
3x HYDROGEDDON
BAZOO THE SOUL-EATER
2x HYPER HAMMERHEAD
BLACK STEGO
MIRACLE JURASSIC EGG
TYRANNO INFINITY
2x GILASAURUS
BABYCERASAURUS

Spell Cards: 12
3x BIG EVOLUTION PILL
LIGHTNING VORTEX
MONSTER RECOVERY
TAIL SWIPE
BRAIN CONTROL
MAGICAL MALLET
SOUL RELEASE
3x JURASSIC WORLD

Trap Cards: 10
KARMA CUT
TORRENTIAL TRIBUTE
SURVIVAL INSTINCT
2x FOSSIL EXCAVATION
3x SAKURETSU ARMOR
SKILL DRAIN
SEISMIC SHOCKWAVE

2dinosaur deck kcvds 1.15 Empty Re: dinosaur deck kcvds 1.15 Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:28 pm

Dinoxer

Dinoxer
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Dinoxer--Dinosaur....sounds like my name...
Sucessfull dinosaur decks are mainly beatdowns. Beatdown Deck focus on swarming the field with Dinosaur creatures, summoning big beat-sticks like Ultimate Tyranno by bypassing tribute requirements with Big Evolution Pill, Mausoleum of the Emperor etc. and using various power-boosting and Dinosaur-support cards. Another possible strategy focus on quickly dispatching Dinosaurs to the Graveyard then removing them from play (ex. Survival Instinct) to boost Tyranno Infinity and move in for a quick-kill.

So you may need Ultimate tyrano, Mausolemn of the Emperor, Venom Cobra (and other Reptile monsters) for Ultra Evolution Pill , Frostosaurus.

https://www.youtube.com/user/daniel945656

3dinosaur deck kcvds 1.15 Empty Re: dinosaur deck kcvds 1.15 Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:36 pm

Liquidkills

Liquidkills
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

no ultimate tyranno thats y the name is dinosaur deck kcvds 1.15

and MAUSOLEUM OF THE EMPEROR can screw me over and makes me pay so yea i dont like it

4dinosaur deck kcvds 1.15 Empty Re: dinosaur deck kcvds 1.15 Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:18 pm

Bertha

Bertha
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Masuoleum of the emperor is a cocksucking piece of shit that makes you lose too many LP.

Look at my fixes at duelists.forumotion.net.

Then you'll be fine.

https://www.youtube.com/realdizzleman22

5dinosaur deck kcvds 1.15 Empty Reply to tehmrbeisbol Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:58 am

shinigami1776

Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

TehMrBeisbol wrote:Masuoleum of the emperor is a cocksucking piece of shit that makes you lose too many LP.

Look at my fixes at duelists.forumotion.net.

Then you'll be fine.

Actually one ingenious combo that I learned was (and only the highest religious diety knows how under rated this combo is) mausoleum of the emperor + spell economics. Spell economics makes it so that you don't have to pay any life points for spells, so you basically end up summoning any monster you want for free. No card is a "cock sucking piece of shit" if you know how to use it with another card correctly, like Dark Elf + barrel behind the door or solem wishes.

6dinosaur deck kcvds 1.15 Empty Re: dinosaur deck kcvds 1.15 Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:41 am

TWDOR

TWDOR
Freshmen
Freshmen

u have jurrasic world the field spell of the dinosaurs and its gonna be power full with the trap card volcanic eruption this way is destroy all the field . TAIL SWIPE is not so powerful u can add another lighting vortex

Actually if u wanna make a dinosaur name in kcvds 1.15 its not cool and good
cuz u wanna make this deck to summon the powerful dinosaurs like
super condactur tyranno ,ultimate tyranno and tyranno infinity
there is just tyranno infinity in the kcvds 1.15

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum