Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why you choose your name ??

+38
nira
MichaelDj54
MUFC
luffy
Guddesaint
BERKAY
nicusorssjnultimate
Rand
Sajju
TheWerewolfDuelist
Shadow
smart_shafey
Silver_Knight
Kert2712
kiryu111
H3R0_ELITE
malcolm198
Hyorinmaru
Niptaker
Yugi Muto
Supreme_King
Volcanium
Hei
SpiTFire96
The_Dutch_Prince
TWDOR
Jin Kazama
L
me717
Evil jaden
Shido Fuyuki
Exclusive
ArcanaForce0
Judgment Dragon
Stardust Dragon
Dr. Jackal
Dark Ryku
Simon
42 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Why you choose your name ?? Empty Why you choose your name ?? Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:42 pm

Simon

Simon
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Tell us why you choose your name to be Guest ???

ex i had other account in KCVDS then i saw Dartz kicking some asses with DAD so i loved him and make account then TheWingedDragonOfRa copyrighted my deck and i was begin angery when he kick my @ss with my DAD Deck Wink

http://www.dadacademy.net

2Why you choose your name ?? Empty Re: Why you choose your name ?? Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:00 pm

Dark Ryku

Dark Ryku
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

beacuse my real name is Ryku >Very Happy

3Why you choose your name ?? Empty Re: Why you choose your name ?? Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:35 pm

Dr. Jackal

Dr. Jackal
Freshmen
Freshmen

I like his name,the way he looks,the way he acts,the way he duels,etc. HES COOL!!!!

4Why you choose your name ?? Empty Re: Why you choose your name ?? Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:35 pm

Stardust Dragon

Stardust Dragon
Freshmen
Freshmen

well i choose to be "Stardust Dragon"
i know it seems stupid to call urself on a card but im a big fan of yugioh 5d's especially Stardust Dragon
HE IS BRIGHT with great effect i also like SD/assault mode its cool it can destroy even DAD's effect and it will come back again its strong monster the only thing bad in it that it has low atk points either than that its BRILLIANT.
i think thats all

5Why you choose your name ?? Empty Re: Why you choose your name ?? Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:01 pm

Judgment Dragon

Judgment Dragon
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

1st i was Strahinja cuz my real name is Strahinja

2nd Judgment Dragon cuz my best deck is lightsworn and my best card in that deck is Judgment Dragon

6Why you choose your name ?? Empty About my name Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:12 pm

Anonymous

I chose WhiteNightLord because I don,t have an fovorite deck atribute or card so I was want my name to
reflect that, I was thinking on Dark and Light Lord but I remember the name of an card from Gx White Night Lord so I think this name will reflect my duel caracter.
I like the game, strategies and love combos and not the cards.
Well I made an mistake the card name is not White Night Lord is White Knight Lord so my name is fake :haha: but it doesn't mater for me.

Last edited by WhiteNightLord on Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : no coment)

7Why you choose your name ?? Empty Re: Why you choose your name ?? Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:53 pm

ArcanaForce0

ArcanaForce0
Freshmen
Freshmen

I choose Idiotmaster because there are a lot of idiots in the world, and the all need their king...XD

http://empireofdarkness.forumotion.com/

8Why you choose your name ?? Empty Re: Why you choose your name ?? Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:04 am

Exclusive

Exclusive
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

i chose madara uchiha because in real life i do martial arts and in real life i only trust myself.

9Why you choose your name ?? Empty Re: Why you choose your name ?? Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:16 am

Shido Fuyuki

Shido Fuyuki
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Well,1st Crow is a pretty cool name lol,2nd I love the Blackwing cards and i like kid people in animes and "101" i will put that everytime i change my name that way you guys know who it is 👦

Last edited by Crow101 on Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

10Why you choose your name ?? Empty Re: Why you choose your name ?? Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:25 am

Evil jaden

Evil jaden
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

I was watchin Yu-gi-oh GX then i just found like the most Evil person is The suprem king so i choosed him
but i named him Evil jaden so its isiar for me to wright it and it like simple name
I like it Evil jaden lol

11Why you choose your name ?? Empty Re: Why you choose your name ?? Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:17 pm

me717

me717
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

I choose to be Me717 because I jsut like using the username "me" for everything and my birthday is 7/17, so i put 717 on the end

12Why you choose your name ?? Empty Re: Why you choose your name ?? Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:47 am

L

Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

I choosed L for 2 reasons.
1st - I have the same "Ilness" that L as (Asperger Syndrome)
2nd - I feel very identified with L's character.

13Why you choose your name ?? Empty Re: Why you choose your name ?? Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:53 am

Jin Kazama

Jin Kazama
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

I chose Jin KAzama because I wanted to have only -one- name. Not two. So I took Tsurin and Aster Phoenix and combined them into one. In addition, Jin Kazama is basically my favorite Tekken character, and it seemed reasonable.

14Why you choose your name ?? Empty Re: Why you choose your name ?? Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:34 am

TWDOR

TWDOR
Freshmen
Freshmen

TheWingedDragonOfRa is my favourite egyptian god card!!! i like this name sounds cool
i love my name and i wont change it !

15Why you choose your name ?? Empty Re: Why you choose your name ?? Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:05 pm

Anonymous

THis is my name, so why not lol if not i would have chosen Daichi Misawa (Bastion in Dubbed Yugioh GX)

16Why you choose your name ?? Empty Re: Why you choose your name ?? Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:07 am

The_Dutch_Prince

The_Dutch_Prince
Freshmen
Freshmen

Well if you really wanna know the story behind my name:

Way way back like 750 years ago there where a group of Knights in The Netherlands ( was way smaller than it is now if that can be ..lol! )

that group had battled with many Counts that controlled lands within the country and one of those Knights is one of my ancestors. That Kngiht also became the leader of that group and later on he claimed to be King ( over the land he controlled ) and because he is one of my ancestors I'm sort of a Son of him lol!

So that is why i call myself The_Dutch_Prince

~~ The_Dutch_Prince~~

https://darkarmeddragon.forumotion.net

17Why you choose your name ?? Empty Re: Why you choose your name ?? Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:25 am

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Wow you ask and you deserve an answer. The name Spitfire is one of my fav songs and The TF Means The Forgotten because it explains a lot of things thats happened to me thats made me fell forgotten. And no dont feel bad if you think you hit a nerve ^_^, Yes I do feel forgotten cause i am bullied a lot so it sort of explains my life

18Why you choose your name ?? Empty Re: Why you choose your name ?? Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:26 am

Hei

Hei
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Well originally i was Darkness Eternal i chose that because i love the dark and everything about it, then i was Ketsuiki Shadou whic i chose because that is my yugioh character i made i have cards for him and all and i still use him in RPs most of the time i also made a character for my fiance, and now im know as Tenjoin Fubuki cuz lets face it atticus kicks :****: and the only reason he ever lost to jaden is cuz jaden is the main character, if i recall its the only match he ever lost, he tied with yusuke but hes only ever lost to jaden, FUBUKING FTW XD

http://12321.heavenforum.com/

19Why you choose your name ?? Empty Re: Why you choose your name ?? Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:38 am

Volcanium

Volcanium
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

I chose the name Volcanium because one of my favorite Archtypes is the Volcanic Archtype, and because I can bring the heat in duels when needed.

https://www.youtube.com/user/HardcoreGame

20Why you choose your name ?? Empty Re: Why you choose your name ?? Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:06 am

Supreme_King

Supreme_King
Freshmen
Freshmen

I chose my name to be Supreme_King since I love evil heroes, even in today's meta they can put up a fight, I love the dark attribute monsters, and let's face it, he dueled awesome(even though he took a page out of Kaiba's book and screwed the rules, but not because he had money, because he had an awesome armor, deck and duel disk)

21Why you choose your name ?? Empty Re: Why you choose your name ?? Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:22 am

Judgment Dragon

Judgment Dragon
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Well i choose my name to be Judgment Dragon since JD is my best card and lightswords is my best deck.

22Why you choose your name ?? Empty Re: Why you choose your name ?? Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:20 am

Yugi Muto

Yugi Muto
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

I choosed Jesse Anderson .. cuz first thing i like this character and second .. i like crystal beasts .. and 3rd .. no one was registerd with this name in KCVDS and 4: i want to get a real yugioh username in KCVDS

23Why you choose your name ?? Empty Re: Why you choose your name ?? Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:34 am

Niptaker

Niptaker
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

i choosed this name Niptaker. cuz i watched the americane serie NIP/TACK.and i liked it.
so i just edited it with adding er. xD

24Why you choose your name ?? Empty Re: Why you choose your name ?? Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:19 pm

Hyorinmaru

Hyorinmaru
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Well, as all of you know I have been through plenty of names. One, Wheeler 498 {my first BC name}. Two, pharo atem {my current BC name}. Three, Yusei Fudo {the one I used to create SW and the one most all of you know besides pharo atem}. Last, Hyorinmaru {of course the one I have now}.

Why did I choose this name? Mainly, cause Toushiro Hitsugaya is my favorite Bleach charater, but only problem is Toushiro Hitsuhaya has already been taken. So, I decided to take his zanpaktos name Hyorinmaru. Also, I love dragons, and the way Hyorinmaru looks he is just awesome!!

25Why you choose your name ?? Empty Re: Why you choose your name ?? Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:41 pm

malcolm198

malcolm198
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

lol because my name is malcolm198

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum