Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why you choose your name ??

+38
nira
MichaelDj54
MUFC
luffy
Guddesaint
BERKAY
nicusorssjnultimate
Rand
Sajju
TheWerewolfDuelist
Shadow
smart_shafey
Silver_Knight
Kert2712
kiryu111
H3R0_ELITE
malcolm198
Hyorinmaru
Niptaker
Yugi Muto
Supreme_King
Volcanium
Hei
SpiTFire96
The_Dutch_Prince
TWDOR
Jin Kazama
L
me717
Evil jaden
Shido Fuyuki
Exclusive
ArcanaForce0
Judgment Dragon
Stardust Dragon
Dr. Jackal
Dark Ryku
Simon
42 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1Why you choose your name ?? - Page 2 Empty Why you choose your name ?? Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:42 pm

Simon

Simon
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

First topic message reminder :

Tell us why you choose your name to be Guest ???

ex i had other account in KCVDS then i saw Dartz kicking some asses with DAD so i loved him and make account then TheWingedDragonOfRa copyrighted my deck and i was begin angery when he kick my @ss with my DAD Deck Wink

http://www.dadacademy.net

26Why you choose your name ?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why you choose your name ?? Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:02 am

H3R0_ELITE

H3R0_ELITE
Graphic Team Member
Graphic Team Member

Well i picked mine to be yuseifudo33 first beacuse i love yusei fudio (no homo)
second the 33 part its just my favorite number
third its the same same account i use for all academy so far and its the same as KCVDS

27Why you choose your name ?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why you choose your name ?? Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:38 am

kiryu111

kiryu111
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

I am kiryu111 since i remember myself doing anything in internet(long before 5d's) i chouse the name because i pulled card kiryu in my first booster pack!

28Why you choose your name ?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why you choose your name ?? Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:23 am

Kert2712

Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

OMG dad, stop bringing me up to theese forums, Anyways my real life name is Kert. sience we lean computer in school, my computer username is Kert2712. If u google it, you will know my last 1-2 year history of games and stuff :P

29Why you choose your name ?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why you choose your name ?? Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:38 am

Silver_Knight

Silver_Knight
Freshmen
Freshmen

i choose Kakashi because i like the copy ninja and its like nothing gets past me twice :samurai:

30Why you choose your name ?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why you choose your name ?? Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:55 am

smart_shafey

Freshmen
Freshmen

I choose smart coz i am smart Smile and shafey was random name i just got by luck Lolz!!

31Why you choose your name ?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why you choose your name ?? Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:38 pm

Shadow

Shadow
Alumni
Alumni

I chose SephirothVII coz i love FF7 and sephiroth is my fav char in it so i jus added them

32Why you choose your name ?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why you choose your name ?? Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:22 am

TheWerewolfDuelist

TheWerewolfDuelist
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

my real name is Dashan But my friends here in Plainfield either call me Wulfric or Wolfie.. As far as the whole Werewolf Duelist thing goes.. that's my handle when i go to local tourneys.. I love wolves and Werewolves and anything to do with them... And the reason that's my handle when i go to tournaments is becuz whenever i take down an opponent i HOOOOWWWLLL!!!!! lol

33Why you choose your name ?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why you choose your name ?? Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:28 pm

Sajju

Sajju
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

To be short, some time ago I used nickname Serge (main character from video game Chrono Cross), it's almost like my real name, so thats why I liked it. But then I found some English to Japanese translator and when I translated name Serge, it gave me Sajju. So, I liked it too and started to use it.

34Why you choose your name ?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why you choose your name ?? Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:04 pm

Rand

Rand
Freshmen
Freshmen

I chose Rand because he is my favorite male character from the "Wheel of Time" series.

35Why you choose your name ?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why you choose your name ?? Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:08 pm

nicusorssjnultimate

nicusorssjnultimate
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Well DAD,lets see:
1-nicusor-is my name.
2-ssj-is from the anime Dragon Ball Z(when Goku and the others transforms in ssj,that means super sayian-jin).
n-from my name
ultimate-from Dragon Ball Z too(they spoked a lot about the ultimate warrior so i putted the ,,ultimate" in my name).
Well,that`s the hystory of my name,nicusorssjnultimate(nicusor-ssj-n-ultimate).
And beacouse of the Dragon Ball Z series,now i am practicing from a lot of time kickbox(and i have practiced as well free fights)!
See ya later!

36Why you choose your name ?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why you choose your name ?? Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:49 am

BERKAY

Freshmen
Freshmen

this is my real name ^_^

37Why you choose your name ?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why you choose your name ?? Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:04 am

Guddesaint

Guddesaint
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

OT: I choosed the name Guddesaint, cuz some of my friends calls me by the name Gudde and i got the saint cuz i end my duels quick and painless, instead of long and painful. Same thing with killing the opposing team in Battlefield 2, quick and painless Wink

https://www.youtube.com/user/gusenb01

38Why you choose your name ?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why you choose your name ?? Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:28 am

luffy

luffy
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

i choose LUFFY cuz my fav anime is ONE PIECE and my fav cheracter in it is LUFFY Very Happy

39Why you choose your name ?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why you choose your name ?? Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:20 am

MUFC

MUFC
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Big ,really big fan of Manchester United (Football club) Wink)

40Why you choose your name ?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why you choose your name ?? Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:27 am

MichaelDj54

Freshmen
Freshmen

Names Michael, DJ is my middle name, and 54 is the number of letters that my DJ (Which is abbreviated) Has 5 letters and four letters, respectively.

41Why you choose your name ?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why you choose your name ?? Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:13 am

Hei

Hei
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

i chose my name because im a big fan of "Darker than Black" and hei is my favorite character he is also known as BK201 by PANDORA{special police force kinda} and The Black Reaper by other contractors, his legal name is Li Shengsun and noone knows he is hei

http://12321.heavenforum.com/

42Why you choose your name ?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why you choose your name ?? Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:35 am

nira

nira
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

I chose nira cause, i wrote a story and nira is my favorite character, and the one i used to want to be like (i am actiualy thinking about chanmging it now)

43Why you choose your name ?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why you choose your name ?? Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:19 am

smart_shafey

Freshmen
Freshmen

lol shafey coz its my family's name and about smart lol coz every time my classmates call me u smart and like i love studies and u know that stuff so thats my whole story about my name
smart_shafey Smile

44Why you choose your name ?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why you choose your name ?? Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:50 am

Jon

Jon
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

Because its my real name Very Happy

45Why you choose your name ?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why you choose your name ?? Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:52 pm

Gotenks

Gotenks
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

because i have never heard anybody wit the name Blue_Ice

46Why you choose your name ?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why you choose your name ?? Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:11 pm

BigBangShot

BigBangShot
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Vitor = actually from Victor that is my real name, n JGZ my other names in initials. thats it XD

47Why you choose your name ?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why you choose your name ?? Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:47 pm

Tarantila

Tarantila
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

My first name on Battle City is Hervion, me and a few guys playing Lineage2 a lot of years, and this is my first character name. I change name bcoz i like this song: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

But the Tarantula is too avarge name.

http://unitedhungarianduelists.ning.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum