Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Well here is a site i made

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Well here is a site i made Empty Well here is a site i made Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:00 am

Exclusive

Exclusive
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
there whole point of this site is to advertise other people sites.
I will make the forum about the site so it will have its own section abou thte site bla bla. Its not only about yu gi oh its about anything which aint rude etc... You can Join and help me. If you get 30 post or higher and help get this site crowed your name will be stated on the site portal for helping me. So far im looking for Mods. Pm me on there or here about it.

2Well here is a site i made Empty Re: Well here is a site i made Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:38 am

Bertha

Bertha
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Interesting idea.. I wonder if it'll work. Unforutunately I won't be joining this site, due to being over-committed.. But good luck.

https://www.youtube.com/realdizzleman22

3Well here is a site i made Empty Re: Well here is a site i made Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:47 am

Exclusive

Exclusive
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Well thanks but the reason i sposted here is if people have there sites bla bla which they need to get advertised. And to spread the news around that this site has opened.

4Well here is a site i made Empty Re: Well here is a site i made Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:20 am

Shido Fuyuki

Shido Fuyuki
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Well that's cool because i am working on a site when i make it i will join yours. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum