Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New idea to make DAD more active.

+6
Omen
aivdov
Simon
Scooh
Hei
kiryu111
10 posters

Do you like this idea?

New idea to make DAD more active. I_vote_lcap55%New idea to make DAD more active. I_vote_rcap 55% [ 11 ]
New idea to make DAD more active. I_vote_lcap35%New idea to make DAD more active. I_vote_rcap 35% [ 7 ]
New idea to make DAD more active. I_vote_lcap10%New idea to make DAD more active. I_vote_rcap 10% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 20

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New idea to make DAD more active. Empty New idea to make DAD more active. Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:26 am

kiryu111

kiryu111
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Here is another idea to make people more active. Here is how our idea will work - depending on your DAD credits you will be able to use limited and semi limited cards. So its like this - in every tournament and any other duel versus any DAD academy member you will be able to use limited, semi limited cards depending on how much have you bought. For every 300 credits you can buy 1 limited card, 100 credits 1 semi-limited. Staff members will be able to use as many limited or semi-limited cards as they want.
We will make new section card shop - where members will be able to buy cards, each card they will buy will be added to their room, so other members would be able to see their opponents limited or semi-limited so they wouldn't be able to cheat, and if some one would cheat then report it with screen shots to staff members and we will solve the problem.
People who would report cheating with cards would get 2 times the points than regular if he were to beat the specific member, but the opponent who cheated would lose the points opponent gained.

If you think this idea is bad maybe you can post you ideas, or if you think this idea is lacking something please post your suggestions!
Thanks!

2New idea to make DAD more active. Empty Re: New idea to make DAD more active. Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:46 am

Hei

Hei
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Thats a horrible idea becuz that wud ruin most ppls decks, now maybe it wud work for DAD member only tournies but not for wars and stuff like that and it wud be dumb to use in all tournies

http://12321.heavenforum.com/

3New idea to make DAD more active. Empty Re: New idea to make DAD more active. Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:55 am

kiryu111

kiryu111
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

This is not ment for wars but for DAD duel arena and dad tournaments... And getting some DAD credits is not so difficult(dueling, Card making, quiz, etc) And i think that is only fair, because it will be more like real life... People will have to earn their cards...

4New idea to make DAD more active. Empty Re: New idea to make DAD more active. Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:02 am

Scooh

Scooh
Freshmen
Freshmen

I support this idea! Also I told all my suggestions to kiryu already! And ketsuki, I think this rule is regarding DAD tournaments and duel between DAD members only, it wouldn't make any sense if we would limit our selves during wars and etc...

5New idea to make DAD more active. Empty Re: New idea to make DAD more active. Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:12 am

Simon

Simon
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Agreed its a cool idea just need to make a new Section and new Duel Arena so ppl can duel for this there and i guess it need a litle work with the prizes

Voteing is Yes!

http://www.dadacademy.net

6New idea to make DAD more active. Empty Re: New idea to make DAD more active. Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:20 am

Hei

Hei
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

well since its not for wars i agree but the thing i dont like is every card in my 2 main decks i have in RL i dont think i shud have to earn them again i paid good money for the real ones thats the only thing i really didnt care for

7New idea to make DAD more active. Empty Re: New idea to make DAD more active. Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:41 am

Scooh

Scooh
Freshmen
Freshmen

Well I persoanlly will make 1-3 decks for DAD duels only, and I think if you don't play for points or in tournament you may use any deck you like! Correct me if I'm wrong.

8New idea to make DAD more active. Empty Re: New idea to make DAD more active. Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:19 pm

kiryu111

kiryu111
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Well here i go again, i will make a logical chain and anyone who says this doesnt seem right, please counter it!

We all want DAD to be best academy out there,so... Dad has to be most active and strongest...
How do people get becomes a better duelists... By dueling and learning... And i know a lot of DAD members duels for fun then why not duel for points? No one looses points in DAD duel arena right? And there are many other ways how to get dad credits... Furthermore this will be an aim to complete for members so DAD credits will be at bigger use than they are now...

To sum up i think this is a way to be different than other academies, this will make members more active and in this way they will get better through dueling. And it this way we will give members aim to go for.

So once again fell free to comment my thoughts or suggest new ideas!

9New idea to make DAD more active. Empty Re: New idea to make DAD more active. Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:31 pm

aivdov

aivdov
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Well I think we could make your idea a little bit different, like if you have 1k or 500 points you can use 1 limited or 2 semi-limited cards(half points are required) and it doesn't matter which card you use ^^ like if someone has got 1250 points he can use 2limited and 1 semi or 1limited 3semis or 5semi limited cards at all Very Happy dunno about buying, people test their decks and creates new alot, so that would make some people even leave this academy ^^ oh and btw you shoul make quiz not optional(that all members woul take it at least 1time per month) because they'd learn alot ^^ ofc you should then make another one person who give's quizes to other people because kiryu is already busy with people who takes quizes atm. ^^

Sorry for my broken English but I hope all of you understood what I meant.

10New idea to make DAD more active. Empty Re: New idea to make DAD more active. Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:02 pm

kiryu111

kiryu111
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

I think any member can create all decks they want, because rules will apply only for DAD duel arena and tournaments, so members will be free to use any deck they want when they duel for fun. And if they buy cards we all will be able to know what cards member can use, and it will be easy understandable... But if they can use any card as u suggested then it will be very hard to control if they are not using more limited, semi limited cards, than allowed

P.s. I dont want this idea to fail only because some members will be too lazy to collect points!

11New idea to make DAD more active. Empty Re: New idea to make DAD more active. Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:03 pm

aivdov

aivdov
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

you know, people may create a lot of decks for every tournament ^^ that's why this should be done, or just don't apply idea Wink

12New idea to make DAD more active. Empty Re: New idea to make DAD more active. Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:15 am

Omen

Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

I like the idea, I didn't like it at first but now it seems like it could work, especially since we don't have to get points to move up dorms. But I'm not completely sure if this will make DAD better, or just unique.

13New idea to make DAD more active. Empty Re: New idea to make DAD more active. Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:50 am

Hei

Hei
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

or u cud jus make it to were u need a certain amount of points to mov up dorms and u cud make a new elite dorm like the abandoned dorm or sumthin or maybe even like a society of shadows or sumthin it cud be the oposite of the SOLor u cud do a SOL/SOS combo were when ppl get the correct amount of points they can choose which one they wanna try to get into feel free to fill in holes on that

14New idea to make DAD more active. Empty Re: New idea to make DAD more active. Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:44 am

Dr. Jackal

Dr. Jackal
Freshmen
Freshmen

Well Based off of Kiryu's subject.
Why not try a tourney with those rules first and see how people like it?

Based off of Ketsuiki's subject.
I think that would be cool.Have a Society of Light and a Society of Darkness. Then we could have a dorm war,with both of these dorms. This idea should be promoted.

15New idea to make DAD more active. Empty Re: New idea to make DAD more active. Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:54 am

vista281

vista281
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

i agree to because it will be more real life

16New idea to make DAD more active. Empty Re: New idea to make DAD more active. Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:56 pm

Staxx

Staxx
Mr. Lawlstogmer
 Mr. Lawlstogmer

Well as some of yall might have seen, i posted a a tourny that will open when the one running now is over, but with my tourny you have to pay 500 DAD cedits to enter the tourny. so i think charging for tournys, ppl will have to become more active so that they join in tournys

17New idea to make DAD more active. Empty Re: New idea to make DAD more active. Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:59 pm

Five-Headed Master

Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

i don't really get it, like limited and semi limited cards are just a part of the game already, essentially you are taking away from the actual game, which i don't agree with

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum