Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Idea will help people get active

+3
vista281
Hei
Evil jaden
7 posters

Do you like the idea

Idea will help people get active I_vote_lcap78%Idea will help people get active I_vote_rcap 78% [ 14 ]
Idea will help people get active I_vote_lcap22%Idea will help people get active I_vote_rcap 22% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 18

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Idea will help people get active Empty Idea will help people get active Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:19 pm

Evil jaden

Evil jaden
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

well here is an idea it might get members abit active well i remember DAD posting a post with all different duel disks so i came up with an idea every duelist will get a stardered duel disk i mean for there dorms the duel disks that they got now are the main ones u can buy latest duel disks to make like ur profile better and staff members will get crowler one if there is crowlers or some one else as there main one so u can buy duel disks for points when u buy duel disks u get i mean the better one u get the more points u get when u win a duel in DAD duel arena so for example i win a duel and my duel disk is like good duel disk a latest one i get 20+ additional points but if i win a duel and my duel disk is standered i just get the points that i should get
this could be made in DAD duel arena
Duel Disk Shop

2Idea will help people get active Empty Re: Idea will help people get active Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:43 am

Hei

Hei
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

cud work sounds fun

http://12321.heavenforum.com/

3Idea will help people get active Empty Re: Idea will help people get active Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:56 am

vista281

vista281
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

yea sound cool

4Idea will help people get active Empty Re: Idea will help people get active Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:38 pm

TWDOR

TWDOR
Freshmen
Freshmen

hmm idk but we have just three dueldisks???? i dont agree sorry -___-

5Idea will help people get active Empty Re: Idea will help people get active Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:25 pm

Dr. Jackal

Dr. Jackal
Freshmen
Freshmen

Then get more Disks. I think the staff should get there own. (witch nobody else can have)
I call the Jack Atlas Duel Disk.

6Idea will help people get active Empty Re: Idea will help people get active Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:30 pm

Evil jaden

Evil jaden
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

cool guys we 12 votes yes and there will be about 12 different duel disks and guys i just got an idea when u buy a duel disk u would have it for 7 days after that u lose ur duel disk and u go back to ur main yeh and u can buy duel disk for a better offer by getting them for a longer time but it would cost more
and yeh jack is right but still there gona be awsome ones u get 30+ points or more

7Idea will help people get active Empty Re: Idea will help people get active Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:32 am

Hei

Hei
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

theres more than 12 diff duel disks

http://12321.heavenforum.com/

8Idea will help people get active Empty Re: Idea will help people get active Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:30 am

The_Dutch_Prince

The_Dutch_Prince
Freshmen
Freshmen

Well I disagree,

the only thing you will accomplish with this is that members will use their credits for onnessasery purposes ( like it matter if you have a diff duel disk in your profile ).

Atleast that is my opnion ofcourse, but I don't think many people would buy a diff duel disk cause we need those credits for more important stuff like; Some tourneys, card buying, Graphic art etc.

Now you might get the idea that I'm a smarta.. and I that I think I know everything just a bit better than you do but that isn't the case.

I appriciate that there are members ( beside Staff ) that want to achieve greatness with this Accademy.

https://darkarmeddragon.forumotion.net

9Idea will help people get active Empty Re: Idea will help people get active Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:35 am

Volcanium

Volcanium
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

This idea can work out, it helps in the variety of the Duels.

https://www.youtube.com/user/HardcoreGame

10Idea will help people get active Empty Re: Idea will help people get active Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:52 pm

Evil jaden

Evil jaden
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

well if this idea can be made well see how it goes and yes it would be more than different duel disk this idea would get people more points by dueling more and when they duel more they get more active but if u buy a good duel disk and u dont duel much it wouldnt help as much casue it would expire in 7 days or 14 or u can even buy a duel disk for 1 day u see my idea is to get memebrs to duel more and when they duel more they improve there dueling skills

11Idea will help people get active Empty Re: Idea will help people get active Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:12 am

The_Dutch_Prince

The_Dutch_Prince
Freshmen
Freshmen

Evil Jaden,

I get your idea very clear right now but I still disgree cause: when you let those dsk expire after a week or maybe 2 weeks people will have to keep duelling in order to buy a new sweet disk. People will only do that once maybe twice ( rebuying those disks ) and after that everything is back to like it is now.

We rather should create more tourny's and league's for members to duel in for points. Just look at every tourny held sofar and answer me this: How many of the joined duellist aren't that active...

They earn points if they win and get active cause of the points ( because we can create shops to buy your disks for example ) they will get more expierinced and will learn more. And that is what we want to achieve here isn't it....?

https://darkarmeddragon.forumotion.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum