Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What is your favorite deck and why?

+21
Genesis
BERKAY
Designer Drugs
nicusorssjnultimate
Sajju
Crow_Fusion
ArcanaForce0
FenixFX
Shadow
Nico Robin
MUFC
Niptaker
Hei
Bertha
vista281
Simon
Yugi Muto
The_Dutch_Prince
kiryu111
Dr. Jackal
SpiTFire96
25 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1What is your favorite deck and why? Empty What is your favorite deck and why? Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:37 am

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

What is your Favorite deck and why? Ok I will get the ball rolling

My favorite deck:

Perfect Circle Monarch
Why I like it: It swarms and with the right build is a possible OTK Deck. I use it more as a synchro then a monarch but it has a monarch element with Treeborn at cards like that

2What is your favorite deck and why? Empty Re: What is your favorite deck and why? Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:41 am

Dr. Jackal

Dr. Jackal
Freshmen
Freshmen

Mine would have to be the following
G-beasts.
Jackal Lock down.
My Secret deck.

3What is your favorite deck and why? Empty Re: What is your favorite deck and why? Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:42 am

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Jackal Lock Down? Spill all Jackal. And also im with you on the G Beasts i use it too^_^. And also this secret deck you speak of i wonder what it is?

4What is your favorite deck and why? Empty Re: What is your favorite deck and why? Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:44 am

Dr. Jackal

Dr. Jackal
Freshmen
Freshmen

My Jackal Lockdown is under Deck Place. If you don't know what the cards are look on this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

5What is your favorite deck and why? Empty Re: What is your favorite deck and why? Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:54 am

kiryu111

kiryu111
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Mines are

Dark synchro
Twillight monarchs
Fire lockdown burn(for fun playing only)
(And my best one - It is a secret Smile Smile

6What is your favorite deck and why? Empty Re: What is your favorite deck and why? Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:55 am

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Lol Dont keep secrets from me Kiryu. But i am with you on twilight monarchs

7What is your favorite deck and why? Empty Re: What is your favorite deck and why? Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:14 am

The_Dutch_Prince

The_Dutch_Prince
Freshmen
Freshmen

my favorites are:

Cyber dragon ( based on getting Twin out ) ( old fashion deck 1.15 )
Six Samurai deck ( same as Cyber deck )
My Stun deck
Chaos Arcana ( fun to use and its quite powerfull )
Secret one cause it is used in toruny ...lol

So i have quite a few of favorite decks but lets face it Cybers are the best ( funniest to use ..lol )

~~ The_Dutch_Prince ~~

https://darkarmeddragon.forumotion.net

8What is your favorite deck and why? Empty Re: What is your favorite deck and why? Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:26 am

Yugi Muto

Yugi Muto
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Future Synchro .. he's one of the best .. i use gladiator and six-samurai in it + som tuners ..no pcfc reasom about why he's my favor

9What is your favorite deck and why? Empty Re: What is your favorite deck and why? Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:49 am

Simon

Simon
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Heh .. Gladiator Beasts
Why ???

DaD Vs DFA War = Dark_Armed_Dragon 5 DFA 0

4-0 was only glads

http://www.dadacademy.net

10What is your favorite deck and why? Empty Re: What is your favorite deck and why? Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:09 pm

vista281

vista281
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

my favorite deck is my psychic deck
and my secret one

11What is your favorite deck and why? Empty Re: What is your favorite deck and why? Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:09 pm

Bertha

Bertha
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Uh, DAD, LS, Volcanics, Gadgets.

https://www.youtube.com/realdizzleman22

12What is your favorite deck and why? Empty Re: What is your favorite deck and why? Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:12 am

Hei

Hei
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

well i have 4 favs
1. secret ur not allowed to know unless u duel it^^
2 End of Destiny(aka Destiny End Dragoon deck[my own blend]
3. Raging Flame Sprite deck ( not prefected yet )
4. Spirit Ryu Deck ( my own new idea also not perfet yet)

http://12321.heavenforum.com/

13What is your favorite deck and why? Empty Re: What is your favorite deck and why? Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:33 am

Niptaker

Niptaker
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

my fav deck is the deck that can make me win most of my duels.
but i like use a random deck with strong cards on it.

14What is your favorite deck and why? Empty Re: What is your favorite deck and why? Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:46 am

MUFC

MUFC
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

LS cauze is very very fast

15What is your favorite deck and why? Empty Re: What is your favorite deck and why? Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:45 pm

Nico Robin

Nico Robin
Freshmen
Freshmen

Hopeless Dark Dragon... (Because It pwns)

16What is your favorite deck and why? Empty Re: What is your favorite deck and why? Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:49 pm

Shadow

Shadow
Alumni
Alumni

Batteryman OTK

It finishes fast :P

17What is your favorite deck and why? Empty Re: What is your favorite deck and why? Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:19 pm

FenixFX

FenixFX
Freshmen
Freshmen

I have many favourites, but now it is Norleras.
I'm lazy to explain why, you know what Norleras does...

18What is your favorite deck and why? Empty Re: What is your favorite deck and why? Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:33 am

ArcanaForce0

ArcanaForce0
Freshmen
Freshmen

Dark World Sanctuary...
It's a Chaos Deck that uses Dark World for the dark side.

http://empireofdarkness.forumotion.com/

19What is your favorite deck and why? Empty Re: What is your favorite deck and why? Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:11 am

Crow_Fusion

Crow_Fusion
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Hmm Blackwings (been using them since i registered), plants (easy to use when u know how) and a Secret One

20What is your favorite deck and why? Empty Re: What is your favorite deck and why? Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:56 am

MUFC

MUFC
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Hopeless/Dragon ... its CRAZY ! These which are playing against my deck know what i mean ;D

21What is your favorite deck and why? Empty Re: What is your favorite deck and why? Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:23 pm

Sajju

Sajju
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

I like decks with Elemental Heros. Why? Because it's fun to use them. Wink
Also to the same category goes Evil Heros, Crystal Beasts, Dragons, Spellcasters, Assault and Earthbounds.

22What is your favorite deck and why? Empty Re: What is your favorite deck and why? Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:45 pm

nicusorssjnultimate

nicusorssjnultimate
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Dark Paladin deck because i like it,i don`t know why but i like it.
See ya later!

23What is your favorite deck and why? Empty Re: What is your favorite deck and why? Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:01 am

Designer Drugs

Designer Drugs
Freshmen
Freshmen

Beast deck is my favourite deck coz u can special summon a lot of monsters easly.

24What is your favorite deck and why? Empty Re: What is your favorite deck and why? Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:47 am

BERKAY

Freshmen
Freshmen

i like yusei deck but its not my strong deck only like it cuz i like use that deck no matter ill win or lose Smile

25What is your favorite deck and why? Empty Re: What is your favorite deck and why? Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:31 am

Genesis

Genesis
Freshmen
Freshmen

Cyber Twin Dragon OTK, Blue-Eyes, and Twilight. Pretty much cause they're really fast.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum