Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

JOIN THE GAME !!! CARD CRUSHERS

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1JOIN THE GAME !!! CARD CRUSHERS Empty JOIN THE GAME !!! CARD CRUSHERS Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:26 am

death-coder

death-coder
Freshmen
Freshmen

OK PEOPLE OF DARK ARMED DRAGON ACADEMY ....

i made up this game based on ygo and i would like all of u to play it too ....

SO HERE ARE THE RULES OF THIS GAME :

1 : you start with 6000 life points
2 : your deck has min 40 cards max 50
3 : if your cannot draw anymore you don't loose until you have 1 monster on the field or in your hand that doesn't need tributes
4 : you cannot have less than 5 monsters in your deck. You can have a maximum of 15 effect monsters in your deck. You cannot have less than 2 spell cards in your deck
5 : You cannot use trap cards, fusion monsters, synchro monsters or tokens ( so each card that has to do with tokens is useless and don't use it ).
6 : The are some type of card actions :
-Monster summon ( it includes special summon, tribute and normal summon ) / can only be done once per turn.
-Flip summon ( the flip summon of a monster ) / you can flip as much as u want
-Grave summon ( the return of a monster from your graveyard to your field ) / can be done only your turn and u can do this kind of summon as much as u want.
-Spell activation ( the activation of a spell depending on its type , quick play etc etc )
7 : You can only activate up to 3 spell cards during a turn ... not more than 3 .
8 : You can put up to 1 banned card .

Hope you like em and the rest of the game is like ygo .... If you like it join this ham : Card Crushers no pass

If you have any idea for the title for this game just post it

http://whattheydonotwantyoutoknow.com/

2JOIN THE GAME !!! CARD CRUSHERS Empty Re: JOIN THE GAME !!! CARD CRUSHERS Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:45 am

Marluxia-XIII

Marluxia-XIII
Freshmen
Freshmen

i like the game i'm in ...

3JOIN THE GAME !!! CARD CRUSHERS Empty Re: JOIN THE GAME !!! CARD CRUSHERS Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:59 am

Dr. Jackal

Dr. Jackal
Freshmen
Freshmen

Me too xP

4JOIN THE GAME !!! CARD CRUSHERS Empty Re: JOIN THE GAME !!! CARD CRUSHERS Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:03 am

death-coder

death-coder
Freshmen
Freshmen

join the ham if u like it

Card Crushers

no pass

5JOIN THE GAME !!! CARD CRUSHERS Empty Re: JOIN THE GAME !!! CARD CRUSHERS Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:08 am

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Well i have already tried this out and i love it [i tried reversal quiz OTK]

Emm the one prob i have is the one if u deck out you dont lose i think with a deck like stall it abuses that rule completely

6JOIN THE GAME !!! CARD CRUSHERS Empty Re: JOIN THE GAME !!! CARD CRUSHERS Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:18 am

death-coder

death-coder
Freshmen
Freshmen

well kinda but i did some modifications to my deck that it can take out last turn stall ... and besides of that i lowered the lp to 6000 for the duel to not last long so the last turn stall wont be very convenient for my opp ... something like heavy storm would do just fine vs swords of revealing light -_-

7JOIN THE GAME !!! CARD CRUSHERS Empty Re: JOIN THE GAME !!! CARD CRUSHERS Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:39 pm

MUFC

MUFC
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

This is interesting i will join.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum