Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

WTF!!! this is a children's card game

+2
sacredfreedom
Staxx
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1WTF!!! this is a children's card game Empty WTF!!! this is a children's card game Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:31 pm

Staxx

Staxx
Mr. Lawlstogmer
 Mr. Lawlstogmer

post funny or inappropriate looking yugioh cards.

here are some i found (some of them are the Jap version):

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] -- this chick on this card has too much booty.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] -- wow no comment XD
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] -- this really made my skin crawl
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - this one made my stomach turn
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] -- ummm.... ok next card... XD
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] -- ROFLMAO [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] the monster in this card is so playing with its self. XD this topic wouldn't be funny if i wasn't totally baked.

sacredfreedom

sacredfreedom
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

LMAO at Mystic Clown! and Raging Earth? who made that card anyway? Smile)

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Yea i have to say raging earth is the worst card i can think of

death-coder

death-coder
Freshmen
Freshmen

raging earth XD ... spit ur right worse card can think of ... lol ... ye am cruious to know what the author of that card was thinkin in that moment lol !! XD .... that mystic clown was no comment XDD

http://whattheydonotwantyoutoknow.com/

5WTF!!! this is a children's card game Empty Re: WTF!!! this is a children's card game Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:31 am

Dr. Jackal

Dr. Jackal
Freshmen
Freshmen

Well, some cards on KCVDS are really inappropriate for the unmatured peeps.... >.> Some examples:

Soul Release- This is not that rare to see in a duel either Surprised!
Water Omotics- Wth.. Whats wrong with this? xDD
Maiden of the Aqua- Lol, omg..
Harpie Lady Sisters- Its not bad but someone wanted me to put this and Harpie Lady 3. Someones desprate. He wanted me to say Gee whiz to towards both of them. so... "Gee Whiz!"

Theres more but I don't feel like posting more..

6WTF!!! this is a children's card game Empty Re: WTF!!! this is a children's card game Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:16 pm

Staxx

Staxx
Mr. Lawlstogmer
 Mr. Lawlstogmer

OMG!! Water Omotics!!! lmao i'm speechless

BM Joker

BM Joker
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Lol lol lol nice boobs @ Maiden of the aqua XD(XD)(XD)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum