Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The School of 111 Princes

+7
BM Joker
smart_shafey
MUFC
kiryu111
PhantomX
TWDOR
The_Dutch_Prince
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The School of 111 Princes Empty The School of 111 Princes Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:29 pm

The_Dutch_Prince

The_Dutch_Prince
Freshmen
Freshmen

The School of 111 Princes

Kiryu111 has always been thinking of teaching people in the game of YGO, but never really found the correct way but all of a sudden he had the idea of making an online school for YGO teaching. Since ( and this isn't meant to offensive towards Academies) but Academies don't really teach their members anymore and that's precisly what Kiryu111 had in mind of doing.
From there he asked me if I liked the idea and if I wanted to help out ( hell yeah ) from there we immediatly started building the school and contacting people to be our staff ( teachers ).

The goal of the School of 111 Princes is; to teach everyone that wants to join and is willing to do as the teaching program says. The teaching ends when we think you are ready to call yourself a true expert of the game of YGO meaning there is a lot to teach everyone. Therefore we are proud to present you The SChool of 111 Princes: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

At first everyone will have to earn his/her colors by taking on a serie of tests ( power and wisdom test ) which will put you in a predetermined dorm in which you follow lessons specially made for that perticulair dorm so that you ( the student ) is able to advance to the next dorm in no time at all.

I hope to see you all in The School of 111 Princes, but remember who registers will have to work hard for his/her goal.

Link to the school again: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

https://darkarmeddragon.forumotion.net

2The School of 111 Princes Empty Re: The School of 111 Princes Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:50 pm

TWDOR

TWDOR
Freshmen
Freshmen

Nice idea... i cant join it cause of my time... anyways good luck with your mission

3The School of 111 Princes Empty Re: The School of 111 Princes Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:08 pm

PhantomX

PhantomX
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

seems fun ill guess ill join it Wink

4The School of 111 Princes Empty Re: The School of 111 Princes Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:25 pm

kiryu111

kiryu111
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

U dont need to join for sake of fun, That place is meant for education purposes mainly, anyone who joins HAS to be active.(all inactive profiles will be deleted)

5The School of 111 Princes Empty Re: The School of 111 Princes Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:59 pm

MUFC

MUFC
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

That's a nice idea,i guess i will register.

6The School of 111 Princes Empty Re: The School of 111 Princes Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:16 am

smart_shafey

Freshmen
Freshmen

I am in i registered alreadyi thimk its a nice idea i really needed that

7The School of 111 Princes Empty Re: The School of 111 Princes Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:25 am

BM Joker

BM Joker
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Well i love this idea its just awesome! i hope ppl will learn much. (: well but there is one more idea i have how about a " GFX SChool"?

8The School of 111 Princes Empty Re: The School of 111 Princes Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:26 am

Dr. Jackal

Dr. Jackal
Freshmen
Freshmen

Well, you can really just ask someone to teach you Burhan there is no need to put a whole school about it. Also, we cannot add it in the school of princes because its about dueling anyway.

9The School of 111 Princes Empty Re: The School of 111 Princes Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:37 am

death-coder

death-coder
Freshmen
Freshmen

i think i'll join Very Happy

http://whattheydonotwantyoutoknow.com/

10The School of 111 Princes Empty Re: The School of 111 Princes Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:22 am

DestinyPhoenix

DestinyPhoenix
Freshmen
Freshmen

Hmm....
Il join, i wanna improve my skills! Very Happy

11The School of 111 Princes Empty Re: The School of 111 Princes Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:25 pm

The_Dutch_Prince

The_Dutch_Prince
Freshmen
Freshmen

I assume you all have registrated by now.

Join the test hamachi network to conatc a tester.

For the ones that didnt join so far, cmon there is always something to learn out there. Not even me or Kiryu knows everything about the game but still we can teach a lot in our school.

Cya on the SchoolYard.

https://darkarmeddragon.forumotion.net

12The School of 111 Princes Empty Re: The School of 111 Princes Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:41 pm

vista281

vista281
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

i will join i really wanna get better

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum