Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Destiny is to be here!

+2
SpiTFire96
DestinyPhoenix
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My Destiny is to be here! Empty My Destiny is to be here! Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:25 am

DestinyPhoenix

DestinyPhoenix
Freshmen
Freshmen

Let me tell u a little about myself:
I am a 12 years old. I live in New York. I m in seventh grade. I can make awsome graphics. I build many different kinds of decks. I use E-heros, D-heros, and Batterymans. I m an awsome admin for many other websites, especially duel academies. I have my own duel academy. I don't duel much often but i have a lot of knowledge. I would also like to make images for this academy. If anyone wants to duel just PM me. My ham doesn't work for some reason, but i will try to get on later today. So good luck everyone and don't hide from your destiny! lol!

2My Destiny is to be here! Empty Re: My Destiny is to be here! Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:31 am

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Lol welcome to DAD! Hf and GL on your test... gd to see more GFX users [it gets u far here!]

3My Destiny is to be here! Empty Re: My Destiny is to be here! Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:34 am

smart_shafey

Freshmen
Freshmen

alot of intro(i like it)? lol anyways hf,stay active and gl on ur test Smile

4My Destiny is to be here! Empty Re: My Destiny is to be here! Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:38 am

DestinyPhoenix

DestinyPhoenix
Freshmen
Freshmen

Well all the test hams for DAD are full, please make a new one.

5My Destiny is to be here! Empty Re: My Destiny is to be here! Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:13 am

TWDOR

TWDOR
Freshmen
Freshmen

Nice intro.. welcome here and try to get your test asap

6My Destiny is to be here! Empty Re: My Destiny is to be here! Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:19 am

MUFC

MUFC
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Welcome,enjoy your stay here and good luck on your test.

7My Destiny is to be here! Empty Re: My Destiny is to be here! Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:06 am

Anonymous

Welcome To DaD Academy. Have Fun And Stay Active
Since All The Testing Hams Are Full PM A Tester And Ask For A Personal Ham Of Theirs For A Test.

8My Destiny is to be here! Empty Re: My Destiny is to be here! Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:43 am

BERKAY

Freshmen
Freshmen

Welcome to DaD AcadEMY
HF Here and Stay Active
Read Rules and Give your Test Soon
Improve your Skills Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum