Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

MARCH 2010 LIST OCG

+14
PhantomX
Sam
TWDOR
BLackBuRn
SpiTFire96
Stardust Dragon
kiryu111
Tarantila
MUFC
Dr. Jackal
Darkness Lord
Rand
Simon
Kyosuke Kiryu
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1MARCH 2010 LIST OCG - Page 2 Empty MARCH 2010 LIST OCG Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:55 am

Kyosuke Kiryu

Kyosuke Kiryu
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] <--- #1 (photos)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] <--- #2 (photos)

Limited
Chaos Sorcerer
Judgment Dragon
Lumina, Lightsworn Summoner
Necro Gardna
Necroface
Mezuki
Tragoedia
Allure of Darkness
Burial from a Different Dimension
Charge of the Light Brigade
Destiny Draw
Magical Explosion

Semi-Limited
Cyber Dragon
Dandylion
Honest
Treeborn Frog
Demise, King of Armageddon
Solar Recharge
Black Whirlwind
Royal Decree
Royal Oppression
Skill Drain

Unlimited
Mask of Darkness
Smashing Ground

official ocg list

http://duelkings.forumotion.net/index.htm

26MARCH 2010 LIST OCG - Page 2 Empty Re: MARCH 2010 LIST OCG Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:38 pm

darkness evil

darkness evil
Assistant
Assistant

now with this ban list ppl can show more creativity and new decks will show Very Happy ill be doing reasech lol

27MARCH 2010 LIST OCG - Page 2 Empty Re: MARCH 2010 LIST OCG Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:54 pm

kiryu111

kiryu111
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

That ban list is correct Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

28MARCH 2010 LIST OCG - Page 2 Empty Re: MARCH 2010 LIST OCG Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:45 pm

MUFC

MUFC
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Okay,i already like the ban-list,as darkness evil said the players will show more creativity,also i liked a lot the old meta,now monarchs will be good again.

29MARCH 2010 LIST OCG - Page 2 Empty Re: MARCH 2010 LIST OCG Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:37 pm

Duelist

Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Even though it's not perfect, this may be my favorite ban list so far. I find it somewhat logical. As fun as lightsworns are to play with, they were too powerful in the previous format. Zombies were getting extremely annoying and I'm glad they were thoroughly surpressed. It may leave too big a chance for blackwings to spring from, as black whirlwind to 2 will not destroy many blackwing decks but not having to worry about lightsworns too much will greatly encourage them.

Just have to repeat that I'm all for burial from a different dimension at 1. Limiting necro seems unnecessary though; it actually slowed duels down and prevented OTKs, which is what the rest of the format seems to try to reduce.

Although things do seem much better for monarchs, I personally predict the format to be dominated by blackwings. I don't expect blackwings to be as totally dominating as other meta decks (namely, lightsworns) have been in this past/current format, though, which should be good and keep deckbuilding fun and dueling more unpredictable. I hope.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum