Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Card of the Week #1 [Card with

+5
Fouzman
TWDOR
SpiTFire96
Tyranno Hassleberry
KingMP94
9 posters

Which of these cards will be the card of this week?

Card of the Week #1 [Card with I_vote_lcap17%Card of the Week #1 [Card with I_vote_rcap 17% [ 5 ]
Card of the Week #1 [Card with I_vote_lcap47%Card of the Week #1 [Card with I_vote_rcap 47% [ 14 ]
Card of the Week #1 [Card with I_vote_lcap10%Card of the Week #1 [Card with I_vote_rcap 10% [ 3 ]
Card of the Week #1 [Card with I_vote_lcap7%Card of the Week #1 [Card with I_vote_rcap 7% [ 2 ]
Card of the Week #1 [Card with I_vote_lcap0%Card of the Week #1 [Card with I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Card of the Week #1 [Card with I_vote_lcap10%Card of the Week #1 [Card with I_vote_rcap 10% [ 3 ]
Card of the Week #1 [Card with I_vote_lcap3%Card of the Week #1 [Card with I_vote_rcap 3% [ 1 ]
Card of the Week #1 [Card with I_vote_lcap0%Card of the Week #1 [Card with I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Card of the Week #1 [Card with I_vote_lcap6%Card of the Week #1 [Card with I_vote_rcap 6% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 30

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Card of the Week #1 [Card with Empty Card of the Week #1 [Card with Sun May 23, 2010 11:44 pm

KingMP94

KingMP94
Black Mamba
Black Mamba

Welcome to our newest competition!! Card of the Week #1.

Rules:

1. Nominating begins Sunday.
2. You may only nominate one card.
3. No editting your post.
4. Poll will go up on Friday.
5. No nominating the same card.
6. The member that nominates the winning card wins 300 DC.

Nominate like this:

Card Name:
Reason:
Picture of Card (optional)

DON'T FORGET TO WRITE THE CARDS EFFECT!!

This week's type of card:
((Card with Guardian in its name))

2Card of the Week #1 [Card with Empty Re: Card of the Week #1 [Card with Sun May 23, 2010 11:51 pm

KingMP94

KingMP94
Black Mamba
Black Mamba

Well..I'll start

Card Name: Guardian Eatos
Reason: Works great in an anti-meta Dimensional Eatos Deck, and I think it looks cool.
Card of the Week #1 [Card with Guardianeatos
If you have no monsters in your Graveyard, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. You can send 1 Equip Spell Card equipped to this card to the Graveyard to select and remove from play up to 3 monsters in your opponent's Graveyard. This card gains 500 ATK for each monster removed by this effect, until the End Phase.

3Card of the Week #1 [Card with Empty Re: Card of the Week #1 [Card with Mon May 24, 2010 12:03 am

Tyranno Hassleberry

Tyranno Hassleberry
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

Card Name: Goyo Guardian
Reason: A powerful synchro that works in every deck

Card of the Week #1 [Card with GoyoGuardianTDGS-EN-UR-1E

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Monsters
When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon that monster to your side of the field in face-up Defense Position.

4Card of the Week #1 [Card with Empty Re: Card of the Week #1 [Card with Mon May 24, 2010 12:11 am

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Argh i was gonna say goyo.

Ok here is mine

Name: Koaki Meiru Guardian

Reason: Staple in any rock deck, very cheap doomcalibur knight AND u need to tribute with doomcali but with guardian its optional

Image: Card of the Week #1 [Card with Koa'kiMeiruGuardianRGBT-EN-C-1E

Effect: During each of your End Phases, destroy this card unless you send 1 "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" from your hand to the Graveyard or reveal 1 Rock-Type monster in your hand. You can Tribute this card to negate the activation of an Effect Monster's effect and destroy that monster.

5Card of the Week #1 [Card with Empty Re: Card of the Week #1 [Card with Mon May 24, 2010 3:07 am

TWDOR

TWDOR
Freshmen
Freshmen

Card Name: Guardian Sphinx
Reason: Its good though and i like those sphinx cards XD

Card of the Week #1 [Card with GuardianSphinxPGD-EN-UR

You can flip this card into face-down Defense Position once per turn during your Main Phase. When this card is Flip Summoned, return all monsters on your opponent's side of the field to the owner's hand.

6Card of the Week #1 [Card with Empty Re: Card of the Week #1 [Card with Mon May 24, 2010 6:44 am

Fouzman

Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Card Name: Celtic Guardian
Reason: The one of the oldest card in Yu-gi-oh! Yugi most trusted card (That's what he said) :P
Anyway, this card remember me how we play Yu-gi-oh at old days.. Really simple, not much effect. Remember me watching Yugioh old movies aswell.. :P
Picture of card :

Card of the Week #1 [Card with 5130hn10
[Warrior]
An elf who learned to wield a sword, he battles enemies with lightning-swift attacks.

7Card of the Week #1 [Card with Empty Re: Card of the Week #1 [Card with Mon May 24, 2010 7:32 am

BM Joker

BM Joker
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Card Name: Guardian of Order
Reason: This card looks really cool,is just awesome in light decks,and it has also level 8,which means i can use this card for trade-in :P Very Happy:D
Picture of Card :
Card of the Week #1 [Card with GuardianofOrderLODT-EN-ScR-1E

If you control
2 or more LIGHT
monsters, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. You can
only control
1 "Guardian of Order".

8Card of the Week #1 [Card with Empty Re: Card of the Week #1 [Card with Mon May 24, 2010 11:58 am

Toonami

Toonami
Freshmen
Freshmen

Card Name: Guardian Angel Joan
Reason: cause angels rock
Card of the Week #1 [Card with GuardianAngelJoan

9Card of the Week #1 [Card with Empty Re: Card of the Week #1 [Card with Mon May 24, 2010 8:42 pm

CaptainChrno

CaptainChrno
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Card Name: Gate Guardian
Reason: Because it's very hard to summon it and if you ever manage to do that, you get a personal satisfaction :P
Picture of Card
Card of the Week #1 [Card with GateGuardianRP01-EN-UR-UE

10Card of the Week #1 [Card with Empty Re: Card of the Week #1 [Card with Mon May 24, 2010 10:08 pm

BERKAY

Freshmen
Freshmen

Card Name: Guardian Ceal
Reason: Equip cards are bad.cuz a heavy storm enough to destroy them. but with this card, we havent keep them on the field in some turns. anyway we'll send them. then, its direct attack !!
Picture of Card:
Card of the Week #1 [Card with 30v0tp1
Effect: This card can only be Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned, or Special Summoned when there is a "Shooting Star Bow - Ceal" on your side of the field. Send an Equip Spell Card on your side of field equipped to this card to the Graveyard to destroy 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field.

11Card of the Week #1 [Card with Empty Re: Card of the Week #1 [Card with Fri May 28, 2010 7:00 am

TWDOR

TWDOR
Freshmen
Freshmen

Start voting people!

12Card of the Week #1 [Card with Empty Re: Card of the Week #1 [Card with Sun May 30, 2010 12:46 am

TWDOR

TWDOR
Freshmen
Freshmen

Tyranno Hassleberry wins this week.. congratz +300 DAD Credits
Locked~

Widget Pic:
Card of the Week #1 [Card with 6211

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum