Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

a sort of noob i guess :P

+3
KingMP94
Yugi Muto
mumakil
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1a sort of noob i guess :P Empty a sort of noob i guess :P Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:35 am

mumakil

Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

hello my name is mumakil

i just joined the forum and im waiting for a chance to be tested
im a ok duelist after dueling the comp on ds for so long but i dont have much experience with

my main dueling deck at this time is a batteryman deck(and im loving it :P)
im also a member of a just starting academy(just some friends and its really small so wont affect my playing here at all) which i wont name cause i dont advertise(just thought u should know that)

i like odd strats and i hate metas cause they are too common damnit :P

im 16 and im from finland and i hope i can beat some people at least in duels Very Happy

2a sort of noob i guess :P Empty Re: a sort of noob i guess :P Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:55 am

Yugi Muto

Yugi Muto
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

well, betteryman wont give ya more that slifer red rank so try to use other kind of decks in your testing. try to buy one as a start . and welcome to DAD academy, Home of duelists.

3a sort of noob i guess :P Empty Re: a sort of noob i guess :P Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:57 am

mumakil

Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

just why wont it get better than a slifer red :P its a really good deck Smile and i can hold it back to stop a otk/ftk so it might be allowed lol

and thanks Smile

ps: and i can make ok other decks but i like batterys most lol and its my best deck this far

4a sort of noob i guess :P Empty Re: a sort of noob i guess :P Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:02 am

Yugi Muto

Yugi Muto
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

well, if thats so then make sure that your tester wone be DAD ,Kiryu111,Ballin,TWDOR, those ppl will put ya in slifer >.>

5a sort of noob i guess :P Empty Re: a sort of noob i guess :P Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:08 am

mumakil

Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

aw they cant im too nice Smile

6a sort of noob i guess :P Empty Re: a sort of noob i guess :P Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:45 am

Yugi Muto

Yugi Muto
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

see you in red >.>

7a sort of noob i guess :P Empty Re: a sort of noob i guess :P Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:46 am

KingMP94

KingMP94
Black Mamba
Black Mamba

Yugi Muto wrote:well, if thats so then make sure that your tester wone be DAD ,Kiryu111,Ballin,TWDOR, those ppl will put ya in slifer >.>

what about me? Sad

8a sort of noob i guess :P Empty Re: a sort of noob i guess :P Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:48 am

Neji

Neji
Graphic Team Member
Graphic Team Member

xD if u make to slifer ill be ur dorm leader :P but since we was hacked i lost my tittle -.-

ehh anyways gl on ur test ^^

9a sort of noob i guess :P Empty Re: a sort of noob i guess :P Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:49 am

Yugi Muto

Yugi Muto
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

you are an admin ... add your self to the list ... that guys seriously have no hope now .. do your best mumakil ... someppl here wants to kick your :****: so badly (you didnt bother an admin lately hav e ya ?? lol)

10a sort of noob i guess :P Empty Re: a sort of noob i guess :P Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:50 am

Neji

Neji
Graphic Team Member
Graphic Team Member

umm lol just do ur best in the test it doesnt mater if u get beaten ull get better Smile

11a sort of noob i guess :P Empty Re: a sort of noob i guess :P Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:50 am

mumakil

Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

not yet but theres still time to do that before my test Very Happy
( why does everyone hate batteries Very Happy got like a 10 match win streak or more going on lol)

12a sort of noob i guess :P Empty Re: a sort of noob i guess :P Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:51 am

Neji

Neji
Graphic Team Member
Graphic Team Member

cough cough.... there eff's... cough cough Smile

13a sort of noob i guess :P Empty Re: a sort of noob i guess :P Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:53 am

Yugi Muto

Yugi Muto
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

am just joking man .. good luck and hopfully see you in obelisk dorm soon.

14a sort of noob i guess :P Empty Re: a sort of noob i guess :P Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:15 am

mumakil

Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

ok so my test is over

i dueled against Ballin1521 twice and lost both times(first my batteryman deck and second the first deck i ever made a beast warrior power deck ;D(i think))

now we wait for the results

i didnt stand a chance combine my enemys blocking power(damn rykos) and bad draws i got beaten to a pulp(had a lot of fun though :P)

so lets see what happens(im guessing slifer but hey who cares thats why we are here to get better Very Happy and anyway slifer is the best dorm)

ps: Slifer it is Very Happy 17 points(8 short ;( )

15a sort of noob i guess :P Empty Re: a sort of noob i guess :P Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:34 am

Guddesaint

Guddesaint
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

haha congratz making it to slifer dude. Oh and welcome to dad academy! Very Happy
Have fun and stay active here.

Peace

https://www.youtube.com/user/gusenb01

16a sort of noob i guess :P Empty Re: a sort of noob i guess :P Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:03 am

Toonami

Toonami
Freshmen
Freshmen

welcome to dad

17a sort of noob i guess :P Empty Re: a sort of noob i guess :P Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:38 am

Yugi Muto

Yugi Muto
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Toold ya, take an easy tester >.>

18a sort of noob i guess :P Empty Re: a sort of noob i guess :P Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:39 am

Evil_Master

Evil_Master
Freshmen
Freshmen

Welcome to slifer man hope to see ya in ra soon [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] CYA Around

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum