Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Card of the Week #6 [Level 6 or lower Dark Attribute Monster]

+4
Shadow
BERKAY
Loto Drandel
SpiTFire96
8 posters

Card of the week #6 Should be...

Card of the Week #6 [Level 6 or lower Dark Attribute Monster] I_vote_lcap25%Card of the Week #6 [Level 6 or lower Dark Attribute Monster] I_vote_rcap 25% [ 1 ]
Card of the Week #6 [Level 6 or lower Dark Attribute Monster] I_vote_lcap0%Card of the Week #6 [Level 6 or lower Dark Attribute Monster] I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Card of the Week #6 [Level 6 or lower Dark Attribute Monster] I_vote_lcap75%Card of the Week #6 [Level 6 or lower Dark Attribute Monster] I_vote_rcap 75% [ 3 ]
Card of the Week #6 [Level 6 or lower Dark Attribute Monster] I_vote_lcap0%Card of the Week #6 [Level 6 or lower Dark Attribute Monster] I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Welcome To Our Newest Competion. Card Of The Week #6
Rules:
1. Nominating Begins Sunday
2. You May Only Nominate One Card.
3. Do Not Edit Your Post.
4. A Poll Will Go Up Friday
5. Do Not Nominate The Same Card.
6. The Winner Of The Card That Was Nominated Will Win 300 DAD Credits.

Nominate Like This:

Card Name:
Reason:
Picture of Card: (Post small ones or take it from here http://www.netrep.net )

DON'T FORGET TO WRITE THE CARDS EFFECT!!

This week's type of card:
((Level 6 Or Lower Dark Attribute Monster))

Last edited by SpiTFire96 on Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Loto Drandel

Loto Drandel
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Card Name: Caius the Shadow Monarch
Reason: Very Deadly Card with its Removal effect Very Happy
Effect: When this card is tribute summoned, remove 1 card from play. If it was a DARK Monster card, inflict 1000 damage to your opponent.

Picture: Card of the Week #6 [Level 6 or lower Dark Attribute Monster] 377cc18820b8336969f6d71ecc748b62

Last edited by LotoDrandel87 on Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : finally figured out how to put card on (with help from spitfire))

BERKAY

Freshmen
Freshmen

Card Name: Destiny Hero Malicious
Reason: We are using it in every deck. Because it's powerful metarial for everything. Tribute monster, fusion metarial monster for Zero, synchro metarial etc...
Picture of Card:
Card of the Week #6 [Level 6 or lower Dark Attribute Monster] DP05-EN011

Shadow

Shadow
Alumni
Alumni

Card Name:Plague spreader zombie
Reason:can make many combos with it to tribute for a monster or special summon synchro monsters,sumtimes when u have 4 cards in grave(including him)and u wanna summon DAD he's helpful and mostly in all decks Smile
Picture of Card:Card of the Week #6 [Level 6 or lower Dark Attribute Monster] PlaguespreaderZombieCSOC-EN-UR-1E

BM Joker

BM Joker
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Card Name: Battle Fader
Reason: Just awesome Very Happy
Picture of Card: (Post small ones or take it from here http://www.netrep.net
)

Card of the Week #6 [Level 6 or lower Dark Attribute Monster] BattleFaderABPF-EN-UR-1E

Guddesaint

Guddesaint
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

Card Name: Blackwing - Gale The Whirlwind
Reason: Got a huge monster to beat? no problem just use this dude's awesome effect and your problem is gone. xD
Picture of Card: Card of the Week #6 [Level 6 or lower Dark Attribute Monster] YGO-CRMS_blackwinggalethewhirlwind

https://www.youtube.com/user/gusenb01

FelixTheTwilight

FelixTheTwilight
Freshmen
Freshmen

Card Name: Darksea Rescure
Reason: The deck of it, it's amazing. Too much draws. plus. it's looking is Epic.
Picture of Card: Card of the Week #6 [Level 6 or lower Dark Attribute Monster] 400px-DarkseaRescueANPR-EN-R-1E

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheTwilightFelix

Burning Ice

Burning Ice
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

Card Name: Chaos Sorcerer
Reason: the card speaks for itself. its like a caius but once a turn. even though it may not be able to attack during the turn you use its effect, its level compensates for it as being tunable with the most commonly used tuner, plague.
Picture of Card:

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Winner is Shadow with PSZ

Congratz

~Locked~

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum