Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Card of the Week #9 [Level 5 or lower Light Attribute monster

+3
Imfamously_Fatal
Micro-ice
SpiTFire96
7 posters

Which card should be COTW #9

Card of the Week #9 [Level 5 or lower Light Attribute monster I_vote_lcap0%Card of the Week #9 [Level 5 or lower Light Attribute monster I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Card of the Week #9 [Level 5 or lower Light Attribute monster I_vote_lcap0%Card of the Week #9 [Level 5 or lower Light Attribute monster I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Card of the Week #9 [Level 5 or lower Light Attribute monster I_vote_lcap100%Card of the Week #9 [Level 5 or lower Light Attribute monster I_vote_rcap 100% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Welcome To Our Newest Competion. Card Of The Week #6
Rules:
1. Nominating Begins Sunday
2. You May Only Nominate One Card.
3. Do Not Edit Your Post.
4. A Poll Will Go Up Friday
5. Do Not Nominate The Same Card.
6. The Winner Of The Card That Was Nominated Will Win 300 DAD Credits.

Nominate Like This:

Card Name:
Reason:
Picture of Card: (Post small ones or take it from here http://www.netrep.net )

DON'T FORGET TO WRITE THE CARDS EFFECT!!

This week's type of card:
((Level 5 Or Lower Light Attribute Monster))

Micro-ice

Micro-ice
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

Card Name: Cyber Dragon

Reason: Can easily be special summoned and used to summon high level synchro monsters or as tribute fodder for monarchs and such. It also has decent attack points to be used as a beatstick. Splash him in any deck when going against a machina gadget or a machine deck to clear thier field and summon chimeratech Fortress dragon besides....its Zane's favourite card .
Picture of Card:

Card of the Week #9 [Level 5 or lower Light Attribute monster Ct03en002

Card effect :

If your opponent controls a monster and you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card from your hand.

Imfamously_Fatal

Imfamously_Fatal
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Card Name: Marshmallon
Reason: it cant be destroied by battle , burns 1000 lp , easily searchable , svaes a lot of our butts , good to stall till u can draw a tuner or a useful card , its cute.
Picture of Card: Card of the Week #9 [Level 5 or lower Light Attribute monster PP01-EN003

BERKAY

Freshmen
Freshmen

Card Name: Honest
Reason: Good effect and picture is cool.
Picture of Card:
Card of the Week #9 [Level 5 or lower Light Attribute monster LODT-EN001

Loto Drandel

Loto Drandel
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Name of Card: Chaos End Master
Reason: Very nice card for several reasons...1: Tuner Monster; 2: Can use honest to pump up its attack and destroy a monster to get its effect; 3: its effect is very good...effect under picture; and 4: If you destroyed a monster and special summon a monster, both monsters can be used for the synchro summon of a high level synchro such as stardust or thought ruler archfiend...Very Happy
Picture of Card:
Card of the Week #9 [Level 5 or lower Light Attribute monster Chaos-EndMasterRGBT-EN-ScR-1E
Effect of Card: When this card destroys a monster by battle and sends it to the graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 level 5 or higher monster with 1600 or less ATK from your deck.

FelixTheTwilight

FelixTheTwilight
Freshmen
Freshmen

Card name: Majestic/Savior Dragon

Level 1

Effect: This card cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster, except for the Synchro Summon of a "Majestic" monster.

Card of the Week #9 [Level 5 or lower Light Attribute monster 400px-MajesticDragonDP09-EN-C-1E

Reason: Very awesome Card. Which Synchro Summon Cards nobody can avoid them.

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheTwilightFelix

Vongola-x

Vongola-x
Alumni
Alumni

Card Name: Consecrated Light
Reason: It shuts down dark attribute monsters and such decks like BW and it is really annoying you can even get it with one for one
Picture of Card:
Card of the Week #9 [Level 5 or lower Light Attribute monster 180px-ConsecratedLightABPF-EN-C-1E

http://tdga.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Loto Drandel

Loto Drandel
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Card of the Week #9 is Chaos-End Master by LotoDrandel...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum