Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New form of monarch deck

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New form of monarch deck Empty New form of monarch deck Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:42 am

Stevenx12202

Stevenx12202
Freshmen
Freshmen

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

its a blackwing monarch deck i feel that it flows nicely and it has a bunch of combos im still thinking of taking out card destruction but idk

CnF plz =]

(p.s.) this is my 3rd deck post within 48 hours i got to wait till one goes down till i can post more of my decks =\
(p.s.s) im bored as u can tell also im trying to make a good deck for my retest so i can get in ra...Hopefully Obelisk

2New form of monarch deck Empty Re: New form of monarch deck Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:07 am

Evil_Bakura

Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Take out the blackwings and the Icarus Attacks + Black Whirlwinds and add some usefull monsters instead. Also get rid of the Compuls and Card Destruction.

3New form of monarch deck Empty Re: New form of monarch deck Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:35 am

BERKAY

Freshmen
Freshmen

-3 Bora
-2 Sirocco
-2 Elphin
-1 Gale
-2 Black Whirlwind
-2 Icarus Attack
-1 Card Destruction

+1 Caius
+1 Dekoichi
+1 Cyber Valley
+2 Black Salvo
+2 Cyber Dragon
+2 Book of Moon
+2 Pulling The Rug (The name ccan be wrong :P)
+11

4New form of monarch deck Empty Re: New form of monarch deck Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:28 am

Evil_Bakura

Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Pulling the Rug is a sidedeck card.

5New form of monarch deck Empty Re: New form of monarch deck Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:50 pm

Stevenx12202

Stevenx12202
Freshmen
Freshmen

i wanted a black wing monarch deck (idk y ppl keep removing the bw's)
but yea thanks for the coments and fixes

6New form of monarch deck Empty Re: New form of monarch deck Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:37 am

Evil_Bakura

Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

We remove them because they're bad. Really bad.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum