Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

where is suggestion and hall of fame category ?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Yuri Bakura

Yuri Bakura
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

as the title say, where is the suggestion and hall of fame category ? i wanna suggest about add hall of fame, a category that record War of DAD, interwar of DAD, tournament winners of DAD and competition winners of DAD.

Enigma_m7

Enigma_m7
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

yea its will be good to return them.Also as u maybe see now suggestions are posted in Domino City and questions sections ^^

http://yugiohrpg.darkbb.com/

Staxx

Staxx
Mr. Lawlstogmer
 Mr. Lawlstogmer

Me likey..... And we could add a duelist hall of fame.

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

I love the idea, as for winners of comps thats usually on widgets in the homepage which is updated. Apart from that i think we should seriously consider this idea

BERKAY

Freshmen
Freshmen

Actually It's a bit hard. Bercause TDA's competitions are so old. I mean there are to many of them. I ignore.

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Whats TDA got to do with this, and to have it on one topic is gd for reference, it might make things easier

Yuri Bakura

Yuri Bakura
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

is DAD = =" because dad have too much competition, we need to write down the history. If it is little, what is the point we record it ?

Staxx

Staxx
Mr. Lawlstogmer
 Mr. Lawlstogmer

Right now i am working on all the past tournament winners and place them in one topic. That is the only one ballin approved for me to do.

/Closed!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum