Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Suggestion

+2
SpiTFire96
Crow95
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Suggestion Empty Suggestion Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:39 am

Crow95

Crow95
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

I Want to say something:

- When nominating for "Duelist of the Week" i suggest that people give "normal" reasons.Its not the 1st time i see in the nominations stuff like "Coz he has a hot sister" and "Why not" as a reason and i personaly think thats pointless.Im sure that every week there are duelist who do something new - Wins in tourneys,Arena's or Videos.I think you understood what i wanted to say and i thank you for the time given.

2Suggestion Empty Re: Suggestion Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:44 am

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Yea you do have a good point there crow, Thanks for the suggestion and hopefully something can be done about it Smile

3Suggestion Empty Re: Suggestion Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:19 am

KingMP94

KingMP94
Black Mamba
Black Mamba

People care about DOTW? oO

4Suggestion Empty Re: Suggestion Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:23 am

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Apparently yes, but he does have a point things like card of the week people saying "Card reason: Cause i can, Card image: Google it" Its really annoying so he does have a point

5Suggestion Empty Re: Suggestion Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:01 am

Sam

Sam
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Dude, people are lazy to write a briefed and and detailed reason, ffs. if you want the image google it, if you want a reason read the effect.

6Suggestion Empty Re: Suggestion Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:37 am

Staxx

Staxx
Mr. Lawlstogmer
 Mr. Lawlstogmer

the whole DOTW is just a popularity contest

but you opinion is appreciated . we'll look in to it

thankz

+rep

7Suggestion Empty Re: Suggestion Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:22 am

Simon

Simon
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Google it, Cause I can, why not thats retarded and they're acting like a smart butt
Give it a reason why that card, member or w/e

http://www.dadacademy.net

8Suggestion Empty Re: Suggestion Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:28 am

KingMP94

KingMP94
Black Mamba
Black Mamba

Or maybe cause we don't have enough time due to an incredible amount of work and other shit that we have to do, we simply let people know that if they want a picture of the card (in which about 99% of them know what it looks like) they can google it.

Why nominate someone for duelist of the week? Cause I can. Not everyone accomplishes something every week, so what "reason" are we to find? "He's improving" is a retarded reason. Everyone is improving, and if they aren't, then they're sacking.

Lastly, stop being picky about competitions. A reason won't get you to win, but the votes do, so stop caring how or why people get nominated Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum