Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Card of the Week #21 [Best unlimited card]

+5
Loto Drandel
Andrey57
Nico Robin
vem123
SpiTFire96
9 posters

Who will win card of the week?

Card of the Week #21 [Best unlimited card] I_vote_lcap27%Card of the Week #21 [Best unlimited card] I_vote_rcap 27% [ 7 ]
Card of the Week #21 [Best unlimited card] I_vote_lcap4%Card of the Week #21 [Best unlimited card] I_vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
Card of the Week #21 [Best unlimited card] I_vote_lcap4%Card of the Week #21 [Best unlimited card] I_vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
Card of the Week #21 [Best unlimited card] I_vote_lcap12%Card of the Week #21 [Best unlimited card] I_vote_rcap 12% [ 3 ]
Card of the Week #21 [Best unlimited card] I_vote_lcap12%Card of the Week #21 [Best unlimited card] I_vote_rcap 12% [ 3 ]
Card of the Week #21 [Best unlimited card] I_vote_lcap23%Card of the Week #21 [Best unlimited card] I_vote_rcap 23% [ 6 ]
Card of the Week #21 [Best unlimited card] I_vote_lcap18%Card of the Week #21 [Best unlimited card] I_vote_rcap 18% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 26

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Rules:
1. Nominating Begins Sunday
2. You May Only Nominate One Card.
3- This Competition Is For All Of DAD Groups Except Freshmen
3. Do Not Edit Your Post.
4. A Poll Will Go Up Friday
5. Do Not Nominate The Same Card.
6. The Winner Of The Card That Was Nominated Will Win 300 DAD Credits.

Nominate Like This:

Card Name:
Reason:
Picture of Card:(Post small ones or take it from here http://www.netrep.net )
Card effect:

Code:
[color=red]Card Name:[/color]
[color=orange]Reason:[/color]
[color=blue]Picture of Card:[/color][img][/img]
[color=green]Card effect:
[/color]
DON'T FORGET TO WRITE THE CARDS EFFECT!!

This week's type of card:
((Best Unlimited card))

Last edited by SpiTFire96 on Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

vem123

vem123
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Card Name: Pot of Duality
Reason: It's a deck thinner. It gives you the chance to avoid dead draw, one of the best ways to search the key cards of you deck quickly
Picture of Card:
Spoiler:
Card effect: Reveal the top 3 cards of your Deck, add 1 of them to your hand, then shuffle the rest back into your Deck. You can only activate 1 "Pot of Duality" per turn. You cannot Special Summon a monster(s) during the turn you activate this card.

Nico Robin

Nico Robin
Freshmen
Freshmen

Card Name: Dimensional Prison
Reason: Can somebody say, Goodbye Stardust Dragon?
Picture of Card:Card of the Week #21 [Best unlimited card] DimensionalPrisonWC08-EN-SR
Card effect: Activate only when your opponent declares an attack. Remove from play the attacking monster.

Andrey57

Andrey57
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Card Name:Lighting Vortex
Reason: Because the card can destroy allot of powerful monsters
Picture of Card: Card of the Week #21 [Best unlimited card] Lightning-Vortex-5D-Starter-Deck-Common-B0028WHCSG-L
Card effect:Discard 1 card. Destroy all face-up monsters your opponent controls.

Loto Drandel

Loto Drandel
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Card: Drill Warrior
Reason for Nomination: Its effect of being brought back from RFG is nearly unstoppable, i don't know if there are any cards to stop its effect, but there doesn't seem to be
Picture of Card: Card of the Week #21 [Best unlimited card] DrillWarriorABPF-EN-UR-1E

Effect: Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can halve this card's ATK (permanently). If you do, it can attack your opponent directly this turn. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can discard 1 card and remove this card from play. During your next Standby Phase, Special Summon this card, if removed by this effect. Then, add 1 Monster card from your Graveyard to your hand.

Legendkiller

Legendkiller
Freshmen
Freshmen

Card Name:Ryko, Ligtsworn Hunter
Reason:Destroys Anything, plus his mill effect also works great in some decks
Picture of Card:Card of the Week #21 [Best unlimited card] Ryko%2CLightswornHunterLODT-EN-SR-1E
Card effect:FLIP: You can destroy 1 card on the field. Send the top 3 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard.

BERKAY

Freshmen
Freshmen

Card Name: Royal Oppression
Reason: We even can negate Brionac.
Picture of Card:
Card of the Week #21 [Best unlimited card] DB2-EN200
Card Effect: Pay 800 Life Points. Negate the Special Summon of a monster(s), and the effect that Special Summoned the monster(s), and destroy both. Both you and your opponent can use this effect.

Atlus

Atlus
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

BERKAY wrote:Card Name: Royal Oppression
Reason: We even can negate Brionac.
Picture of Card:
Card of the Week #21 [Best unlimited card] DB2-EN200
Card Effect: Pay 800 Life Points. Negate the Special Summon of a monster(s), and the effect that Special Summoned the monster(s), and destroy both. Both you and your opponent can use this effect.

It has to be UNLIMITED. Very Happy (btw meh Vem will win this one)

Card Name : Solemn Warning
Reason : Its better then Solemn Judgement
Picture :
Spoiler:
Effect : Pay 2000 Life Points. Negate the Summon of a monster OR the activation of a Spell Card, Trap Card, or Effect Monster's effect that includes an effect that Special Summons a monster(s), and destroy that card.

Nedvedd

Nedvedd
Freshmen
Freshmen

Card Name: Caius the Shadow Monarchs
Reason: He is Caius, he is dark, he needs only 1 tribute, he sends to rfg...
Picture of Card:Card of the Week #21 [Best unlimited card] CaiustheShadowMonarchGLD2-EN-GUR-LE
Card effect: When this card is Tribute Summoned, remove from play 1 card on the field. If it was a DARK Monster Card, inflict 1000 damage to your opponent.

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Poll is up Berkay is DQ cause oppression is limited XD

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

BERKAY wrote:I thought you mean unlimited effect. I think you should put my nominate too because they doesn't believe my nominate is unlimited, I'd not be winner anyway.

That would be a continous effect, stop complaining its your mistake and you should have seen when ppl nominated stuff like duality thats not continious
~Post deleted~ If you spam about this again i will raise your warning bar Smile

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

This week pot of duality wins which was nominated by vem123
~Topic locked~

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum