Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The King of all weapons ~~Keyblade~~

+8
Nedvedd
Judgment Dragon
Pharaoh Atem
Tyranno Hassleberry
Shadow
Shmaden
†Obito†
Keyblade
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The King of all weapons ~~Keyblade~~ Empty The King of all weapons ~~Keyblade~~ Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:16 am

Keyblade

Keyblade
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Hey everyone how's it going my name is Keyblade and I hope that I make a difference to this big community by giving my advice and dueling in the name of Kindgom Hearts (cough) (cough) (ahem) DAD Academy.

To those who get in my way (opponents) just read the description and quit while your ahead ;D

Edit:
Unfortunatly I won't be able to test at the moment because my laptop is f*cking with me right now so i probably will buy a new one so I'll try and solve this problem as fast as I can

2The King of all weapons ~~Keyblade~~ Empty Re: The King of all weapons ~~Keyblade~~ Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:28 am

†Obito†

†Obito†
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

Welcome to DAD Academy...gl and hf...btw get your laptop fixed a soon as posible... ^_^

3The King of all weapons ~~Keyblade~~ Empty Re: The King of all weapons ~~Keyblade~~ Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:30 am

Shmaden

Shmaden
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Welcome to dad academy.

4The King of all weapons ~~Keyblade~~ Empty Re: The King of all weapons ~~Keyblade~~ Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:13 am

Shadow

Shadow
Alumni
Alumni

welcome to DAD academy HF and gl on ur test

5The King of all weapons ~~Keyblade~~ Empty Re: The King of all weapons ~~Keyblade~~ Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:30 am

Tyranno Hassleberry

Tyranno Hassleberry
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

Welcome to DAD Academy and have fun and stay active Very Happy GL on your test..

6The King of all weapons ~~Keyblade~~ Empty Re: The King of all weapons ~~Keyblade~~ Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:53 am

Pharaoh Atem

Pharaoh Atem
Assistant
Assistant

Welcome to DAD Academy. Have fun around and get tested as soon as possible. Good Luck [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

7The King of all weapons ~~Keyblade~~ Empty Re: The King of all weapons ~~Keyblade~~ Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:13 am

Judgment Dragon

Judgment Dragon
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Welcome to DAD Academy , have fun and stay acitve.

8The King of all weapons ~~Keyblade~~ Empty Re: The King of all weapons ~~Keyblade~~ Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:02 am

Nedvedd

Nedvedd
Freshmen
Freshmen

Wow, welcome to DAD and have fun!

9The King of all weapons ~~Keyblade~~ Empty Re: The King of all weapons ~~Keyblade~~ Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:25 am

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Freshmen
Freshmen

Welcome to DAD Academy Smile Hope you have fun and stay active ^^

10The King of all weapons ~~Keyblade~~ Empty Re: The King of all weapons ~~Keyblade~~ Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:10 am

Keyblade

Keyblade
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Sniff Sniff... I can feel the love already just for that if I ever go on a killing rampage I won't kill you guys ;D

11The King of all weapons ~~Keyblade~~ Empty Re: The King of all weapons ~~Keyblade~~ Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:19 am

Stevenx12202

Stevenx12202
Freshmen
Freshmen

MAPLESTORY AVI Very Happy (guessing u play ms) what server u play? lvl? ect?
btw welcome to DAD blah blah ect ect

12The King of all weapons ~~Keyblade~~ Empty Re: The King of all weapons ~~Keyblade~~ Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:28 am

Neji

Neji
Graphic Team Member
Graphic Team Member

Neji xD wrote:welcome to DAD and have fun!

^_^ and wish u luck on ur test

13The King of all weapons ~~Keyblade~~ Empty Re: The King of all weapons ~~Keyblade~~ Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:43 am

Blitz

Blitz
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

A Canadian.. EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH The King of all weapons ~~Keyblade~~ 672888

welcome to DAD bro, join ma ham if u wana duel sometime

14The King of all weapons ~~Keyblade~~ Empty Re: The King of all weapons ~~Keyblade~~ Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:44 pm

Keyblade

Keyblade
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Lol yes I am Canadian... What were you expecting eh? Well WRONG LOL anyways I used to play gms on windia and I played a couple of private servers but now I'm focusing more on yugioh

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum