Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Top 10 Synchro Monsters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Staxx

Staxx
Mr. Lawlstogmer
 Mr. Lawlstogmer

10. Zeman the Ape King

Despite its funny name, Zeman the Ape King is actually a good synchro to have in any extra deck. Why? Because no matter how face down spell/trap defenses your opponent has setup, Zeman the Ape King can penetrate through them all. Zeman has strong stats with 2500 attack and 1800 defense. It also has two wicked abilities, the first one being that when it attacks, your opponent cannot activate any spell or trap card after the damage step. This effect not only allows you to attack (with Zeman) with no risk, but it also negates a lot of cards. Suppose you’re opponent has a Magic Cylinder or a Sakuretsu Armor in store for you, well, if they are attacked by Zeman those cards would be useless since they can only be activated during the attack, not after. Zeman’s second effect is great too: by discarding or tributing one monster, Zeman can negate an attack. That effect could be huge in late-game situations!

9. Stardust Dragon

Stardust Dragon was a must on this list. This cool monster is a staple in a lot of extra decks because it has a perfect balance of defense and offense. Stardust Dragon has a good 2500 attack points and 2000 defense points. However, it’s Stardust Dragon’s effect that earns it a spot on the top ten list. Synchro summoning puts you in a field advantage in the sense that you have to give up at least two monsters for one. And who knows, perhaps your synchro monster will get with a Trap Hole or something of that sort. With Stardust Dragon, you don’t need to worry about it being destroyed by an effect because at its own cost, it negates and destroys any card that destroys another card through its effect. Plus, if Stardust Dragon is destroyed through its own effect, it comes back at the turn’s end phase! The only negative aspect about Stardust Dragon is that its effect is only limited to cards that destroy.

8. Turbo Warrior

One can make the argument that Turbo Warrior is quite possibly Yusei’s best synchro monster. Turbo Warrior has good stats with 2500 attack points and 1500 defense points, but it is its effect that makes it tough to beat. Whenever Turbo Warrior battles with a level six or greater synchro monster, the synchro monster’s attack points are halved, which means VERY few synchro monsters can defeat this warrior! Turbo Warrior cannot be targeted by the effects level six or lower monsters as well! It is a great defensive card to have and can be tough to bring down especially because duelists these days use a lot of powerful (and high leveled) synchro monsters.,

7. Dark Strike Fighter

Dark Fighter is immensely powerful in a dark deck, and especially if Dark Armed Dragon is in it. However, by itself, Dark Strike Fighter is not nearly as good. Don’t get me wrong, it’s still a great card to have in any deck though. Anytime you can inflict battle damage at will like Dark Strike Fighter lets you do, you know you have a strong fighter. Dark Strike Fighter is an easy to summon, level seven synchro with 2600 attack points and a stellar effect: you can tribute one monster to inflict damage equal to the monster’s level multiplied by 200. If you play Dark Strike Fighter on a swarm deck, you can inflict damage left and right!

6. Thought Ruler Archfiend

Thought Ruler Archfiend easily comes in the top 5 Psychic monsters list and it should come in every top 10 synchro monster list as well. This powerful creature his 2700 attack points and 2300 defense points. Plus it is an amazing effect! Thought Ruler Archfiend destroys a monster, you gain life points equal to that monster’s attack! Also, you can pay 1000 life points to negate the activation of a spell or trap card that targets a Psychic monster and destroy it. The second effect might seem okay (1000 life points is a lot right?), well, not really due to Thought Ruler’s first effect. It is a great card to have in every Psychic deck and meshes well with fairy/heal decks as well!

5. Colossal Fighter

Colossal Fighter is a powerful monster and is arguably the best warrior synchro monster in Yugioh. With 2800 attack points and 1000 defense points, it is a good offensive monster as well. However, the reason Colossal Fighter is on this list is because 0f its effect. It gains 100 attack points for every warrior monster in both player’s graveyard and when its destroyed, Colossal Fighter can revive any warrior monster from either graveyard. The best part is, it can revive itself as well! Colossal Fighter is a great monster to have in a warrior deck. Due to its second effect, Colossal Fighter is a great OTK card as well. A good OTK with Colossal Fighter is to play Armory Arm and equip to a monster on your opponent’s side of the field that is stronger than Colossal Fighter. Then attack the monster with Colossal Fighter, revive Colossal Fighter, and repeat and because of Armory Arm’s effect, it is your opponent that loses 2800 life points each attack.

4. Black Rose Dragon

The monster form of Dark Hole, Black Rose Dragon is an easily playable, nuke monster. When it’s special summoned, Black Rose Dragon destroys the whole field. Plus, if you have another summon left, Black Rose Dragon allows you to have a direct attack opportunity. If you decide to keep Black Rose Dragon, that’s fine too because with 2400 attack points and another stellar, Black Rose Dragon can still prove to be vital. Once per turn, Black Rose Dragon can switch the battle position of a monster on your opponent’s side of the field and reduce its attack points to 0, giving you the chance to inflict at least 2400 points of damage upon your opponent! It is my favorite 5Ds dragon, and it is the most powerful as well.

3. Goyo Guardian

Being the strongest level six monster statistically wise (2800 attack points) and being a level six synchro monster (and thus being the easiest type of synchro monster to summon) earned Goyo Guardian the third spot on the list. However we can’t forget its awesome effect; when Goyo Guardian destroys a monster by battle, it can bring it on to your side of the field. Enough said.

2. Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier

The ultimate counter to the greatest of defenses is Brionac, who isn’t much of a barrier as he is as a bomb! Thought its stats are decent with 2300 attack points and 1400 defense points, Brionac has a stellar effect that allows it to discard a certain amount of cards in order to return cards on the field back to the hands of the respective owners equal to the total of cards discarded. Brionac goes great with Infernity decks and other swarm decks as well. It’s also easy to play, as it is a level six monster. The only weakness Brionac has is its relatively weak stats.

1. Red Nova Dragon

This might come as a surprise to many, however I believe Red Nova Dragon deserves to number one. For one, it’s not that hard to summon as it needs one monster and two tuners to summon. That’s not really hard to accomplish. However its effect is so good, no matter how hard Red Nova Dragon’s summoning conditions seem to be, it’s totally worth it. RND has a whopping 3500 gains 500 attack points for every tuner monster in your graveyard, so it will actually have 4500 attack points (at the least). Plus it cannot be destroyed by card effects. The best part about RND’s effect is that it can sacrifice itself to negate an attack, and then revive itself at the end phase! Red Nova Dragon is definitely the strongest synchro monster, and might even be the strongest monster in Yugioh as well.

STX's Honorable Mentions: Power Tool Dragon,Dark End Dragon, Infernity Doom Dragon, Scrap Dragon and .Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier.

originally posted on yugiohblog.com

Share this post on: reddit

vem123

Post Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:07 am by vem123

I really think Scrap Dragon deserves to be there. Same for formula synchron but your choice :P

Shjavo

Post Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:40 am by Shjavo

bleh! :P as "123" says, much of "honorables" deserves to be there becaus its t fashion in "your" life; and much childs here2...
Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier, this card should not even exist... ¬¬ is a lot to do with a few knowing it;

Post Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:54 am by Black Dragon

u know there is shooting star dragon it deserves to be there and its summoning conditions isnt really hard eather it has an amazing effect by the way

BM Joker

Post Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:04 pm by BM Joker

lol pro noob synchro list..... You didnt even add the best ones there.....
Scrap
Formula
+ also forgot red archfiend.....
Noob List IMO. But gj anyway.

Staxx

Post Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:10 pm by Staxx

hey asshole aka BM, thanks for reading the whole thing, i said it was posted on yugiohblogs.com

i just thought to share it with yall.

BM Joker

Post Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:25 pm by BM Joker

It´s funny how you increase our warning bar,when we say stuff like "asshole".But as a "MOD OF THE YEAR" dont you think you should be nice? Or atleast try to not use words like that,and if you do so,then dont increase my warning bar if i call you an asshole.

Last edited by BM Joker on Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

BM Joker

Post Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:27 pm by BM Joker

ah nvm fuck you bitch

Neji

Post Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:33 pm by Neji

o.o that list is rly messed up ._.
stardust deserves atleast 3
thris need 1 period
omg that list is messed up

Vash

Post Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:04 pm by Vash

y is zeman on no one uses him....and are u serious SD as 9 spot.....y is DSF on there hes not evn playable...and thought ruler wtf .-....ur 1 spot goes to red nova dragon..sad sad sad....ur extra deck must suck then .-.

BM Joker

Post Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:05 pm by BM Joker

^agreed

Simon

Post Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:17 pm by Simon

BM Joker wrote:It´s funny how you increase our warning bar,when we say stuff like "asshole".But as a "MOD OF THE YEAR" dont you think you should be nice? Or atleast try to not use worlds like that,and if you do so,then dont increase my warning bar if i call you an asshole.

And as a member don't you think you should learn manners?

BM Joker

Post Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:18 pm by BM Joker

lol stfu xD ur like serious ._.

Simon

Post Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:19 pm by Simon

Because I was.

BM Joker

Post Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:20 pm by BM Joker

Man,maybe it was wrong saying its a nub list,but it is a noob list.
I was just being honest,and didnt say anything bad,but he called me asshole,so yes idgaf.

Minako

Post Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:23 pm by Minako

This list blows. I don't see how you people understand Joker. He talks like a five year old. I feel the need to give him a binky.

BM Joker

Post Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:24 pm by BM Joker

And you talk like a fag. Who said you can join his convo? WHO?

Minako

Post Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:28 pm by Minako

Anybody ever see a slifer beat the shit out of a crush member?

BM Joker

Post Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:30 pm by BM Joker

Minako wrote:Anybody ever see a slifer beat the shit out of a crush member?
You did a mistake.
Its:
Anybody ever see a "fag" beat the shit out of a crush member?
And no.

Last edited by BM Joker on Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sam

Post Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:57 pm by Sam

LMAO, Minako is win :P

Minako

Post Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:32 pm by Minako

BM Joker wrote:
Minako wrote:Anybody ever see a slifer beat the shit out of a crush member?
You did a mistake.
Its:
Anyboy ever see a "fag" beat the shit out of a crush member?
And no.

ahem...you forgot the d in anybody and if you're trying to insult someone don't use quotations on the word you're trying to insult them with. That means that the word isn't being used correctly. So in your attempt to call me a fag you actually didn't. Of course I wouldn't dare rub that in your face since english isn't your first language.

Yet I'll point out that if you got an avi of a baby with a pacifier in it's mouth people wouldn't question your posts. They'd just go hey...he's doing that on purpose. Then they'd tickle you and blow a raspberry on your tummy. Who's a lil baby? Is it BM? Yes it is! Yes it is!

BM Joker

Post Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:37 pm by BM Joker

Hey faggot get a life,wtf is up with your name and text and shit. Fag,be a man. And btw u aint funny,so just shut the fuck up.+ Wow I forgot a "D",sorry that Im not a nerd like you and next time ask me if ya wanna join a convo bitch.Now shut the fuck up and go to hell faggot. Come back if you get balls. Now dont ask me what balls are.

Anonymous

Post Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:50 pm by Guest

I'll make this simple, I'm going to lock this, Burhan is going to get a +2 warning for his improvement on maturity and Minako is going to get a +1 warning for being a fag. Locked.

KingMP94

Post Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:48 pm by KingMP94

Keep this shit for hamachi, Burhan. This isn't the place to act like yourself a 5 year old who just learned to curse. +2 warnings from me too, and if I see other posts like this then you can consider yourself banned from DaD academy.

Minako - you were totally un-needed in this thread. Keep your winning streaks to yourself, no one gives a damn if you beat BM. And stop acting like a smart ass. +1 warning.

I can't believe you guys. A grown man takes time out of his day to share something with you THAT HE FOUND, and you respond in such a rude and pathetic way. I see crap like this again and you're both gonna get the ban hammer.

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum