Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Destroying Monsters (the quick way)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Destroying Monsters (the quick way) Empty Destroying Monsters (the quick way) Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:34 pm

Dr. Jackal

Dr. Jackal
Freshmen
Freshmen

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Exploder Dragon and Exiled Force is almost alike they both have there ups and downs. Exploder Dragon is a Dragon witch means you can use Stamping destruction inflict 500 then use his effect.Exiled Force can be quickly searched out by Warrior Lady of the Wasteland,Reinforcement of the Army,Freed The Matchless General,Etc. and quickly get rid of monsters.

Michizure-Is an absolute beastly card that is not really used. You can even activate it on your own Battle Phase. my 1800 attacks your 1600 -200 then activate then destroy that Red-Dragon Archfiend.Or you opponents Battle Phase. Red Dragon Archfiend Destroys your defense monster activate and kill him.

(******Removing is counted as destroying to me for this subject.***********)
Future Samurai-Nice card I used this in real life and it comes in handy so greatly its just absolutely amazing. Try it out for yourself.

Updates Later...

2Destroying Monsters (the quick way) Empty Re: Destroying Monsters (the quick way) Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:38 pm

TWDOR

TWDOR
Freshmen
Freshmen

i think there is many cards to be here like trap hole, fissure, smashing ground ....etc

3Destroying Monsters (the quick way) Empty Re: Destroying Monsters (the quick way) Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:48 pm

Dr. Jackal

Dr. Jackal
Freshmen
Freshmen

Well I wanted more unknown, cards people underestimate, or Seen wrong type of cards.

4Destroying Monsters (the quick way) Empty Re: Destroying Monsters (the quick way) Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:55 pm

TWDOR

TWDOR
Freshmen
Freshmen

there is many cards that destroys monster quickly Very Happy
if u want make good articles then make articles about decks!

5Destroying Monsters (the quick way) Empty Re: Destroying Monsters (the quick way) Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:59 pm

Dr. Jackal

Dr. Jackal
Freshmen
Freshmen

Ok I will make 1 right now then :P

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum