100 Point Testing System
I) Deck Build: 20 points maximum
- Minus 2 points for every card over 42
- The member has an opportunity to convince the tester if the extra cards (over 42) is vital to the deck.
II) Efficient Card Usage: 20 points maximum
- Minus 3 points in a situation where the tester believes a certain card(s) could have been used for better use.
III) Ruling Knowledge: 10 Points
- Minus 3 points for any ruling mistake within in the duel. Example: timings, chains and resolution mistakes.
IV) Match Result:
- Tester wins 2-0 – 0 points
- Tester wins 2-1 – 5 points
- Member wins 2-1 – 7 points
- Member wins 2-0 – 10 points
V) Ruling Questions:
- 1 Correct Answer: 5 points
- 2 Correct Answers: 10 points
- 3 Correct Answers: 15 points
- Half correct answers will count for 2.5 points
VI) Deck Originality: 5 points
- Testers will reward a member if they see the member’s deck is personalized and may play a certain card(s) fit to the member’s playstyle.
VII) Complete Match Control: 10 points maximum
- Tester will grade this segment on the test based on the member’s control of the duels in the match.
VIII) Side Deck Usage: 10 points
-If the member sided appropriately and it helped him within the match.
IX) Extra Comments:
Tester can add or deduct points based off of any observation (this can include duelists attitude!)
Based on your score (out of 100) you will be given one of the following ranks:
---100-95 = Level 5
---94-90 = Level 4
---89-86 = Level 3
---85-81 = Level 2
---80-76 = Level 1
---75-70 = Level 5
---69-64 = Level 4
---63-58 = Level 3
---57-52 = Level 2
---51-46 = Level 1
---45-37 = Level 5
---36-28 = Level 4
---27-18 = Level 3
---18-9 = Level 2
---8-0 = Level 1
As you can tell, we have integrated a new "Level System" that will separate members even within their own rank! This way, our members will know exactly where they are as duelists!
Learn this system inside-out, to ensure the highest possible performance as we believe the presentation of this template shows our members exactly what is expected of them! Below are the DN names of the Staff that you should seek for testing, they will all be placed under the Tester user group as well (this section will be updated whenever DAD academy has a new tester):
DAD Academy Testers (DAD Name/DN Name):
We hope the presentation of this template will help you in your quest to achieve the highest possible outcome and prosper in DAD academy. For any further questions, feel free to PM any DAD Academy Staff. We hope you enjoy this academy and all it has to offer!