Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

As soon as I realized!

+13
Yugi Muto
Phoenix King
LegendaryFrost
Enigma_m7
Neji
†Obito†
Staxx
SpiTFire96
KingMP94
Placido
BlackLeg-Sanji
darkness evil
Pharaoh Atem
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1As soon as I realized! Empty As soon as I realized! Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:22 am

Pharaoh Atem

Pharaoh Atem
Assistant
Assistant

Hello every fellow member of the ultimate DAD academy!
I don't know if I am remembered by anyone here, but here I am, Pharaoh Atem or The Mighty Pharaoh to some people! The last thing I knew about DAD Academy was more than a year ago when it came down and my attempt to resurrect it with one of the admins, idk if KingMP or Enigma, failed! I was in no leading position, but I gave a lot of Graphic Assistance for the site like many Sig Bars and Banners and a forum style though most changed now!

Accidentally, I came a cross a message in my email telling me that I received a Message in DAD Academy and here was the shock, could it be really up again? After so long time that I even stopped dueling?!! I came to check in to find it back with full strength. Can't tell how happy I am!

Well, I am glad I am back though my status is very different than before! I quit dueling after KCVDS came down and lost every title and position I gained in KC.com, from a reporter and a gfx artist to the 4th in the last cycle of top duelists in KCVDS that I don't even remember its correct name! I didn't like Dueling Network for all the conflict between it and KCVDS as I remember, so I quit! I am no longer a duelist anymore. Though still a graphic artist, didn't even hold my brush for months and months! I don't know if this is gonna change that I am back to DAD! I was an Obelisk Duelist by the way!

Sorry for the long intro, I excelled at writing huge Articles in KC and that affected me, literally! I hope anyone here still remembers the good old pharaoh artist! IF any ADMIN still remembers me, it'd be nice that HE tells me what happened in the period I was absent and how DAD was revived! I think I deserve it for what I did in the past! So Long PALS, gonna take a tour around the sectors I used to live by or supervise!

2As soon as I realized! Empty Re: As soon as I realized! Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:46 am

darkness evil

darkness evil
Assistant
Assistant

A bit late, but welcome back Smile

3As soon as I realized! Empty Re: As soon as I realized! Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:01 am

BlackLeg-Sanji

BlackLeg-Sanji
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

Hiya ther Pharaoh Atem n_n

4As soon as I realized! Empty Re: As soon as I realized! Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:08 am

Placido

Placido
Tester
Tester

yo atem, 3amel ah ya wa7sh, hope u remember me ;p
welcome back, also try to pm me ur skype/msn/yahoo/fb e.e

5As soon as I realized! Empty Re: As soon as I realized! Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:14 am

KingMP94

KingMP94
Black Mamba
Black Mamba

Wow! Surprised Welcome back man!! Its great having another KC veteran back! Hope you stay active! Very Happy

6As soon as I realized! Empty Re: As soon as I realized! Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:45 am

Pharaoh Atem

Pharaoh Atem
Assistant
Assistant

Thanks all guys for the welcome!
Placido, first I was shocked to see a weird writing, but then I begain to remember the name Smile Yea, I now remember you pal! gona give u my mail soon Smile

KingMP94, Finally, the reply I awaited Very Happy You are really one of the people I truly missed when the community got down. I will try to stay active of course! I don't think u remember our last chats? Very Happy They were great for friends, but then, nothing! So I am glad to be back Very Happy

7As soon as I realized! Empty Re: As soon as I realized! Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:16 am

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Hey Pharaoh, long time no see.
To be honest you haven't missed much, we've just reopened after the year break (Once KC died).
If I recall correctly you did a lot of really high quality GFX and articles, if you want to help us out with either it would be greatly appreciated.
Hope you stick around, we've got good things planned!

8As soon as I realized! Empty Re: As soon as I realized! Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:36 am

Pharaoh Atem

Pharaoh Atem
Assistant
Assistant

SpiTFire96 wrote:Hey Pharaoh, long time no see.
To be honest you haven't missed much, we've just reopened after the year break (Once KC died).
If I recall correctly you did a lot of really high quality GFX and articles, if you want to help us out with either it would be greatly appreciated.
Looks like I am recruited just hours after my return Smile and I am at your service, just tell me what preparations to do so as to write again and need to know if there is any changes to the graphic sectors of the academy. Overall, tell me what to do to officially return to Duty ^_^

9As soon as I realized! Empty Re: As soon as I realized! Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:41 am

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Pharaoh Atem wrote:
SpiTFire96 wrote:Hey Pharaoh, long time no see.
Looks like I am recruited just hours after my return Smile and I am at your service, just tell me what preparations to do so as to write again and need to know if there is any changes to the graphic sectors of the academy. Overall, tell me what to do to officially return to Duty ^_^

As hard working as ever, I see! Well as you can see right now we do have banners and all the rest in terms of what we need in GFX. However, if you want to redo some of the banners that you feel would be nicer, feel free.

In terms of articles, the more articles the better! If you have old ones you'd like to repost, or make new ones regarding anything YGO related, just send them to me for proof-reading first.

Great to see you back!

10As soon as I realized! Empty Re: As soon as I realized! Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:34 am

Staxx

Staxx
Mr. Lawlstogmer
 Mr. Lawlstogmer

hey atem! i hope you remember me. I was on your team. it was Divine Knights or something. I was one of the few that when down with the ship. I even think you made me co-leader.

great to see you back.

11As soon as I realized! Empty Re: As soon as I realized! Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:39 am

Pharaoh Atem

Pharaoh Atem
Assistant
Assistant

Yea I remember you Staxx and I am glad to see you again my friend. And yeah you were one of the few honest ones who stood with me till the end though I guess I wasn't an efficient leader to succeed anyway! It's funny that I was your leader and now you are mine Very Happy I will serve under your banner my lesh ^_^ Not quite the statement for a PHARAOH xD!

12As soon as I realized! Empty Re: As soon as I realized! Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:01 am

†Obito†

†Obito†
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

Been a long time since i seen your "face" here,sup man.I don't think you remember me,but its nice to have another great artist and duelist around here Very Happy
So enjoy your stay here,and be busy :P

13As soon as I realized! Empty Re: As soon as I realized! Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:10 am

Neji

Neji
Graphic Team Member
Graphic Team Member

Welcome back bro Smile

14As soon as I realized! Empty Re: As soon as I realized! Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:29 am

Pharaoh Atem

Pharaoh Atem
Assistant
Assistant

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, and sorry obtio I don't remember you, but I intend to get to know you Smile

15As soon as I realized! Empty Re: As soon as I realized! Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:37 am

Enigma_m7

Enigma_m7
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

ahhahah atemu nice to c ya back man.

http://yugiohrpg.darkbb.com/

16As soon as I realized! Empty Re: As soon as I realized! Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:42 am

Pharaoh Atem

Pharaoh Atem
Assistant
Assistant

Hey enigma old friend, I really missed people like you! Nice to see u too friend. get on the network we are discussing something important Wink

17As soon as I realized! Empty Re: As soon as I realized! Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:59 am

LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost
Level 3 Obelisk
Level 3 Obelisk

Was gonna say that u missed the opening tourney but meh u don't play anymore. Wb though cheers

Also I remember u being on NDA a while back O_o

18As soon as I realized! Empty Re: As soon as I realized! Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:05 am

Pharaoh Atem

Pharaoh Atem
Assistant
Assistant

Legendaryfrost, even if I am still dueling I wouldn't join till I am sure I will be able to continue Smile Funny that I don't remember NDA at all!! Guess it wasn't just absence, I lost my memory lol! Thanks f or welcoming Very Happy

19As soon as I realized! Empty Re: As soon as I realized! Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:15 am

Phoenix King

Phoenix King
Level 5 Slifer
Level 5 Slifer

Are you the same atem as the senior admin one, also did you make your sig

20As soon as I realized! Empty Re: As soon as I realized! Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:29 am

Pharaoh Atem

Pharaoh Atem
Assistant
Assistant

I don't get what you mean with senior admin one or where! The sig I don't remember whether it's mine or made by Yugi Moto, but I feel his touch in the sig, so I will credit it to him. I had 2 sigs similar to it and that's the reason of confusion xD! Anyway, I am gfx artist too.

21As soon as I realized! Empty Re: As soon as I realized! Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:46 am

Neji

Neji
Graphic Team Member
Graphic Team Member

You'd better not be rusty :/

22As soon as I realized! Empty Re: As soon as I realized! Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:17 am

Pharaoh Atem

Pharaoh Atem
Assistant
Assistant

Neji wrote:You'd better not be rusty :/

what do u exactly mean pal?

23As soon as I realized! Empty Re: As soon as I realized! Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:20 am

Neji

Neji
Graphic Team Member
Graphic Team Member

Lol I mean you better not have lost some of your skill

24As soon as I realized! Empty Re: As soon as I realized! Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:22 am

Pharaoh Atem

Pharaoh Atem
Assistant
Assistant

Oh sorry my bad. Well, I will need a short time to regain my skills. Thanks pal, I am up for duty soon Smile

25As soon as I realized! Empty Re: As soon as I realized! Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:19 am

Yugi Muto

Yugi Muto
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Yes, i made that sexy sig.

Ehhh ya man, lek wa7sha walla, keda bardo mabtes2alsh wala 7ata salam ya3ny >_<

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum